Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  
Author Topic: how much you lost money in gambling?  (Read 21417 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:31:09 AM

Well, I didn't lose too much btc so didn't  count. may be 0.5BTC in my whole gambling. My luck is too good cause I am now on profit. trust me,I am not greedy and my salary isn't decent also.so,I always bet small which I can afford to lose.

It might just be true, because gambling can give you an advantage when you know the downside of gambling and was able to control myself. But the gains will last a while and certainly gambling is increasingly fierce to make you lose in every bet that you do
i think it is definitely not worth all the efforts you put in and all your time, i think that i lost something like a bitcoin or so to it, i sometimes avoid gambling
Your effort will only be wasted if you are considering gambling as a way to make money, while if you are just playing for fun you always value your effort done in gambling as during the gambling session you have achieve the entertainment you want.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SicklerTEMP

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:38:27 AM

I've lost the better side of $125,000 in my gambling en devours.

Won a bit back but then lost it back again.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:12:36 AM

personally i havent lost that much when gambling because i tend to make sure that i know when to stop. gamblisg is fun definitely specially when you start winning however i make sure that i dont take it too far. now when someone gets addicted and starts to gamble beyond what they have, there's a  problem.
That's a good strategy also, and you have self-discipline. If all people have that attitude they i think more people will surely not going to get addicted in to it. And at the same time try also save money for the better in the future for your family and also for yourself. Smiley Not put all money in gambling.
renem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:16:21 AM

ofcourse i lose a lot than i win because im just too greedy in playing all i want is easy money where i get the chance that i always lose it's part of the game taking risk and earn big or lose all i only play when in the mood if i want to try my luck again but i always get lose now i never tried to play gambling because i want to hold my bitcoins for future purposes
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:19:06 PM

That's the plot of gambling, so you will not get the victory only by relying on the money that you wager. Because I think the larger the amount of bets you do then the smaller you get WINS, unless you have a skill that could predict a defeat or victory
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:47:42 PM

That's the plot of gambling, so you will not get the victory only by relying on the money that you wager. Because I think the larger the amount of bets you do then the smaller you get WINS, unless you have a skill that could predict a defeat or victory
No, the larger you bet the bigger your chances to win big amount also, that is gambling and you cannot do it in the other way around unless you are too lucky and win big amount with small bets. Losing big is really not a problem if you can afford to lose it but if that money does not suppose to be gambled then it should be a big problem then.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:00:00 PM

ofcourse i lose a lot than i win because im just too greedy in playing all i want is easy money where i get the chance that i always lose it's part of the game taking risk and earn big or lose all i only play when in the mood if i want to try my luck again but i always get lose now i never tried to play gambling because i want to hold my bitcoins for future purposes
It is good that you are able to change your habit and quit gambling. It is really better to hold on your bitcoin and.wait for it to have a high price. It is a good investment. It is better than gambling away your money.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:42:19 PM

how much money you lost in gambling?
after losing money are you still playing?
if anyone addicted to gambling what to do?
you think gambling id good way to earn or just fun?
Edit:most of the gambler takes loans to recover loss but the also lose loan.anyone here have same situation?
Thanks

I've had some big wins over the years but I suppose I've lost a lot more than I've won over the years. I don't know how much & I'm not sure I'd like to find out Cheesy

Just please remember - Only wager what you can afford to lose. Trust me big losses are not a good thing. I'm speaking from experience from when I was a young man.
Me too when gambling strikes to me, all over the game losing is much more result in my game than winning. But I just bet in small amount so no Big deal with it. I know what you are saying, that BIG LOSSES ARE NOT A GOOD THING. Specially when you lose some of your personal money. That's too disappointing of me.  Sad
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:48:35 PM

I just lost low amount of bitcoin in gambling in dice i just tried it before and i tried if i can make easy profit but endup losing..
Thats why i stop and never play again..

Me too. I don't like to gamble with big bets, since it's a waste of time and money. Not likely to win either way. So my total amount of money that was lost in gambling is less then 0.1 bitcoin.
That's half of the general high roller on primedice makes per bet
I think I just lost for about 0.004 BTC, because I don't really want to lose that I can't afford to lose. Gambling is just about for fun so always put it in our mind, This is not that kind that you can have a source of income in a week or in a day. In gambling, if you invest in gambling don't expect that some of  your investment will return or it will be double the amount. You will always take risk in gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  

Jump to: