Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:22:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TUTORIAL] Earn Bitcoin Here!  (Read 2979 times)
RealBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:22:57 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2016, 08:23:54 PM by RealBitcoin

not good longterm plan for the forum

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 08:39:23 PM

-snip-
Post only long and quality posts, because if you spam the forum you can get banned and lose your money maker.
-snip-

Small addition here. If you get banned you not only lose your account, but also you as a person are no longer welcome here. Evading your ban will prolong your ban or even make it permanent. Spam is the most common reason to get banned. You have been warned.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:21:01 PM

-snip-
Post only long and quality posts, because if you spam the forum you can get banned and lose your money maker.
-snip-

Small addition here. If you get banned you not only lose your account, but also you as a person are no longer welcome here. Evading your ban will prolong your ban or even make it permanent. Spam is the most common reason to get banned. You have been warned.

Not just limited to that, making 20 posts a day is easy, but if he thinks he could buy, let's say, 10 accounts and will be able to make 200 posts a day with all of them, then I think that this guy is one of the most stupid persons I have ever witnessed, because it ain't so easy to make those many meaningful posts per day, one needs to be Einstein in terms of Cryptos in order to do that much daily...

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:24:39 PM

-snip-
-snip-

Not just limited to that, making 20 posts a day is easy, but if he thinks he could buy, let's say, 10 accounts and will be able to make 200 posts a day with all of them, then I think that this guy is one of the most stupid persons I have ever witnessed, because it ain't so easy to make those many meaningful posts per day, one needs to be Einstein in terms of Cryptos in order to do that much daily...

Who said 10 accounts here, only 4 accounts, 20 posts, thats 80 posts.

If you cant do that much, then stick to 1 account. It's that easy.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:57:20 PM

-snip-
-snip-

Who said 10 accounts here, only 4 accounts, 20 posts, thats 80 posts.

If you cant do that much, then stick to 1 account. It's that easy.

You saw daily 20 post that is i think not possible for you should be having a good knowledge about bitcoins and sports gambling, then also 1 account you can manage but 4 accounts is not possible, for me 7 days 50 post is also difficult .

Paper work every one can do but when it comes to reality it will differ with lot of loop holes and problems. That is why keep one account clean and clear. Do some trading in alt coins and do some skill work for bitcoins . which is much better to earn high.
mrcash02

Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:55:22 PM

Much better than risk your money on any Ponzi, HYIP scam or Gambling. You just need to have knowledge about BTC, alt-coins, legit and scam investiments, hints to newbies... There is a lot of subjects, suggestions, reviews to write about and i think it's possible to do it. I just don't have sure if the forum will allow it if they know that you are earning so much from accounts...

And if the forum has more active members it can be easiest because more subjects will come to the discussion.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:18:55 AM

Also, most if not all signature campaigns do NOT condone using multiple accounts in their campaigns. Unless you are running in different campaigns, I wouldn't recommend using multiple accounts.

People are generally hunting down sig campaign members for any missteps and reasons to get them banned, posting in the same style many times a day acros different accounts will get you flagged at some point, especially if you are going to have conversations with yourself in order to boost your posts again..
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:35:34 AM

you forgot that most signature are closed minus yobit spammer maybe, but with that campaign you need to spam plenty of post for a mere earning, so risk of being banned increase a lot
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:45:17 AM

Also, most if not all signature campaigns do NOT condone using multiple accounts in their campaigns. Unless you are running in different campaigns, I wouldn't recommend using multiple accounts.

People are generally hunting down sig campaign members for any missteps and reasons to get them banned, posting in the same style many times a day acros different accounts will get you flagged at some point, especially if you are going to have conversations with yourself in order to boost your posts again..

Yes there are risks, we know that.

But i think it's still better than using faucets, which have the risk of getting a virus on your pc if you visit too many popup ads or shit like that.

So i`d go with the sig campaign.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:25:13 AM

Great tutorial for newbies that come here and first thing they ask is how to earn bitcoin easily.

Now on a second note why all this hate towards the Yobit campaign, I can understand that many people from this campaign may spam but you should not judge all persons equal. I am a member of this signature and post quite lot daily but I don't spam the forum, I mainly post in 4 forums here, Service Discussion, Beginner and Help, Bitcoin Discussion and my favorite one Gambling.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:12:06 AM

1) make the font small (regular) it is just consuming unnecessary space
2) this is not a tutorial on earning bitcoin it is explaining only one way (signature campaign) of earning so change the title to how to earn with signature campaign
3) the amount of earning is not 0.007BTC/day because those campaigns are full!
4) buying (having) 4 accounts in total and posting with them means spamming and all the accounts will be banned

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:42:04 PM

I am taking the slow way, waiting to become Full Member on my own. After reading your tutorial it is worth buying an account, but I do not want to go that road.

Work only 4 hours/day only and you can earn 0.84BTC/month (350$)!
Living in a rich country, this is not worth your time. Lawn mowing earns more. But if you live in a poor country, this could be a very good source of income. Four hours a day earns a low end laptop a month. You could even consider outsourcing this to a cheap-labor-country (say China or Vietnam). Some topics already are filled with signature-campaign-members only, just discussing the same things over and over again. I expect rates to go down if more people use it.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3273

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:36:54 PM

Buy 3 more accounts, sign up those too, that will be around 80 posts/day which can be done in 4 hours. Work only 4 hours/day only and you can earn 0.84BTC/month (350$)! It can be a full time job if you are dedicated, but remember no spam or you get banned!

1. It is not possible to make 80 meaningful posts in 4 hours. That's one post every 3 minutes. Anyone posting at that rate is really just spamming because there is no way their posts could have any real quality or value.

2. As far as jobs go, signature campaigns don't pay very well. According to your numbers (which are exaggerated), a person can make $3/hour. Perhaps that might be a lot in a poor country, but minimum wage in the U.S. is more than twice that. Get a minimum wage job and earn twice as many bitcoins per hour.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3021

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 05:58:16 PM

This is not a good way to earn bitcoin. if you are newbie better to learn first before you can start earning it..
this steps is not good mostly for newbie.. it will result to spammer if they dont know what is bitcoin..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mrcash02

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:08:27 PM

Buy 3 more accounts, sign up those too, that will be around 80 posts/day which can be done in 4 hours. Work only 4 hours/day only and you can earn 0.84BTC/month (350$)! It can be a full time job if you are dedicated, but remember no spam or you get banned!

1. It is not possible to make 80 meaningful posts in 4 hours. That's one post every 3 minutes. Anyone posting at that rate is really just spamming because there is no way their posts could have any real quality or value.

2. As far as jobs go, signature campaigns don't pay very well. According to your numbers (which are exaggerated), a person can make $3/hour. Perhaps that might be a lot in a poor country, but minimum wage in the U.S. is more than twice that. Get a minimum wage job and earn twice as many bitcoins per hour.

In rich countries maybe it's not worth. But for poor countries it's a good method. We can earn more than 2 dollars daily with signature campaign. 8 dollars using 4 accounts writing 80 daily posts average. Some people work 8 daily hours to earn 300 dollars on my country (or less).

This way i think it's good, trying to work 8 daily hours for write some posts. I agree with you that write all in 4 hours is a bit exagerated. And there is always a incentive because we can reach to Hero, Legendary ranks earning more (and campaign avatars too!).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 08:37:43 PM

In rich countries maybe it's not worth. But for poor countries it's a good method. We can earn more than 2 dollars daily with signature campaign. 8 dollars using 4 accounts writing 80 daily posts average. Some people work 8 daily hours to earn 300 dollars on my country (or less).

This way i think it's good, trying to work 8 daily hours for write some posts. I agree with you that write all in 4 hours is a bit exagerated. And there is always a incentive because we can reach to Hero, Legendary ranks earning more (and campaign avatars too!).

I get that some are desperate for money, but signature campaigns are not even reliable income. It would be better to focus on learning as much about bitcoin as possible, add a programming language thats in demand and start offering coding as a service (or design or whatever is your jam). Start small and cheap at first to get experience and learn more. You can still get a little extra from a campaign. If you focus on posting for coins you will eventually get banned, because you run out of things you can write. Instead of taking a break you have to earn your income and the quality will slip, maybe you think you are smart and can copy from a blog or some other user. Maybe you are not noticed for some time, but in the end you get banned like everyone else that has nothing to contribute.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:42:18 PM

I am taking the slow way, waiting to become Full Member on my own. After reading your tutorial it is worth buying an account, but I do not want to go that road.

Work only 4 hours/day only and you can earn 0.84BTC/month (350$)!
Living in a rich country, this is not worth your time. Lawn mowing earns more. But if you live in a poor country, this could be a very good source of income. Four hours a day earns a low end laptop a month. You could even consider outsourcing this to a cheap-labor-country (say China or Vietnam). Some topics already are filled with signature-campaign-members only, just discussing the same things over and over again. I expect rates to go down if more people use it.

In most counties on earth, the minimum salary is less than that/month. So i guess many many people will find this very useful.

There are more poor places than rich.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:43:58 PM

Yes its actually more because I took the average payout of the campaigns.

And dont be so arrogant, there are tons of poor places on earth, that can find this useful.

I bet you didnt know but in 90% of africa the minimum salary is less than that (Less than 350$/month).

I get that some are desperate for money, but signature campaigns are not even reliable income.

Lets just let everyone decide that for himself.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 09:05:22 PM

-snip-

I get that some are desperate for money, but signature campaigns are not even reliable income.

Lets just let everyone decide that for himself.

No, Im going to force everyone to see the world through my eyes and interpret what they see in my way only. You cant argue away that the board might go offline for a few days (happened), the campaign you enrolled in might end (happens constantly) and you cant get a spot (depending on your post quality, can be a though one).

mrcash02

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:50:42 PM

I get that some are desperate for money, but signature campaigns are not even reliable income. It would be better to focus on learning as much about bitcoin as possible, add a programming language thats in demand and start offering coding as a service (or design or whatever is your jam). Start small and cheap at first to get experience and learn more. You can still get a little extra from a campaign. If you focus on posting for coins you will eventually get banned, because you run out of things you can write. Instead of taking a break you have to earn your income and the quality will slip, maybe you think you are smart and can copy from a blog or some other user. Maybe you are not noticed for some time, but in the end you get banned like everyone else that has nothing to contribute.

Every day more people join the forum community and have the same or similiar doubts or any other subject. So every day we have what to reply and what to ask. If the posts are following the campaign and forum rules, what is the problem? And if the community is growing, it's easiest to find where to post and to answer doubts and give suggestions, feedbacks... A lot os sections too.

Maybe somedays it's not possible to reach to the goal, so try again next day. My only doubt is: If a forum member start earning a lot using this method and following the rules disturb another members?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print