Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:37:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Banner advertising 0.10 btc for 1 month on a popular website  (Read 305 times)
smashbtc (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:26:57 AM

Hi, I would like to offer an affordable advertising package which only costs 0.10btc for 1 month. The banner should have a size of 728X90, 300X250 or 250X250. The ads will be in rotation with other ads. There will just be 3 ads maximum to rotate.

My website is one of the popular bitcoin faucet visited in the whole world. Rank in alexa is 25k with 10,000 - 15,000 unique visitor each day.

YOu can check my website smashbtc.com

If you are intrested, just pm me.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:11:57 PM

Hi, I would like to offer an affordable advertising package which only costs 0.10btc for 1 month. The banner should have a size of 728X90, 300X250 or 250X250. The ads will be in rotation with other ads. There will just be 3 ads maximum to rotate.

My website is one of the popular bitcoin faucet visited in the whole world. Rank in alexa is 25k with 10,000 - 15,000 unique visitor each day.

if you need the services of banner maker ??
if true I would give my friends know if you really need the services of banner maker ..
because I have a relative or friend who could make a banner for you ..
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:33:30 PM

if true I would give my friends know if you really need the services of banner maker ..

Please read the thread/post carefully, you may find that he do not need any banner but he is offering advertising package on his website.
He means if someone want to advertise his/her banner then his website is available.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 05:46:35 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2016, 06:05:10 PM by krunox123

Please read the thread/post carefully, you may find that he do not need any banner but he is offering advertising package on his website.
He means if someone want to advertise his/her banner then his website is available.
It is too obvious that he is offering fake services to increase his post count. He said he has 'friends' who can make a banner for him and sell it to OP, then, the next sentence 'a relative' is involved. If that is true, create yourself a service thread in this section.
OP, do you allow any website such as adult site or illegal site? No offense, but I don't consider your website as a popular site because your website has a Google PR of 0(not listed on Google). I guess most of your visitors are bot since they mostly came from Russia(according to Alexa). Also, you should add some screenshots of your site statistics. Nevertheless, good luck.

Life sucks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: