Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:16:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling twitter account  (Read 794 times)
brianlee01 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:41:41 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 12:51:40 PM by brianlee01

Like title says i want to selling my twitter account. For just 0.02BTC no more no less

[1]
All detail you can see in here: https://twitteraudit.com/ikaselan
Twitter account: https://twitter.com/ikaselan
Price: 0.02BTC

Edited:
[2]
Twitter audit: https://twitteraudit.com/jacklee_01
Twitter account: https://twitter.com/jacklee_01
Price: 0.07BTC
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:09:09 AM

just a tip of friendly advice:

why don't you try to clean it from the bots and fakes, change the handle name and profile pic to something more btc related, and then you will be able to sell it a lot more

i know it's a lot and dirty job, but it has to be done
brianlee01 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:24:41 AM

why don't you try to clean it from the bots and fakes, change the handle name and profile pic to something more btc related, and then you will be able to sell it a lot more

I have try it but there is any reason why i not clean the fake followers i do not know who is fake fake followers and bots. I think to clean it takes a long time moreover the fake followers is 8k. I got it from sites providing followers twitter service.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:41:50 AM

I have try it but there is any reason why i not clean the fake followers i do not know who is fake fake followers and bots. I think to clean it takes a long time moreover the fake followers is 8k. I got it from sites providing followers twitter service.

try this site, https://www.crowdfireapp.com/

it can help you on removing your fake followers easier. i've tried it in the past and for me its a good site Smiley
Aber1943

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:49:15 AM

Base on the audit report  your account. You have only 14 % audit score. Like what they said. Clean up your account. Removed Bot users and remain the real accounts.  Grin then sell it again.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
locopao
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:24:45 AM

it can help you on removing your fake followers easier. i've tried it in the past and for me its a good site Smiley

or you can use the unfollowers.com. set some filters (inactive followers more than 2 months, followers with no profile pic, etc) and start blocking.

One last thing, you will have to pay for re auditing your account (i think it's about 4 dollars). If not, then the audit score will still show like it is today.

I know it's a lot of things to do, but believe me, you will be able to sell this account with 2k real followers more than the $8 you are selling it now.
brianlee01 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:34:35 AM

Thank for the link, that's more help to me to block all fake followers but need long time to clean it  Sad it would be great if the mass block for all face followers Cheesy
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 10:44:21 AM

or you can use the unfollowers.com. set some filters (inactive followers more than 2 months, followers with no profile pic, etc) and start blocking.

One last thing, you will have to pay for re auditing your account (i think it's about 4 dollars). If not, then the audit score will still show like it is today.

I know it's a lot of things to do, but believe me, you will be able to sell this account with 2k real followers more than the $8 you are selling it now.
Are you sure unfollowers.com still working? Because it redirects me to statusbrew.com and I'm pretty sure all website that offers to remove automatically fake followers from your Twitter account is no longer available. Well, maybe I missed one or two websites. But there is a free script that you can use to remove and block egg followers from your Twitter account. It's slow, but it works flawlessly.

You can copy the script from this blog: http://blog.claytonn.com/block-remove-fake-twitter-egg-followers/

Life sucks.
brianlee01 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:47:00 PM

Are you sure unfollowers.com still working? Because it redirects me to statusbrew.com and I'm pretty sure all website that offers to remove automatically fake followers from your Twitter account is no longer available. Well, maybe I missed one or two websites. But there is a free script that you can use to remove and block egg followers from your Twitter account. It's slow, but it works flawlessly.

You can copy the script from this blog: http://blog.claytonn.com/block-remove-fake-twitter-egg-followers/
I've try that way using script IE but i think they just delete a few not all twitter account who wear egg profile picture
locopao
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:48:38 PM

yes, unfollowers.com renamed to statusbrew.com, same services, different name. That's what i am using for my account for the last 1 1/2 year, never tried any other service so i can't say for others.
brianlee01 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:28:49 PM

Daily bump.. Still selling
brianlee01 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:36:12 PM

Still selling feel free to contact me if you interested to buy it
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 05:13:09 PM

Will removing bots improve this account's audit report? It might if re-audited, which twitteraudit won't do without paying for it. The first one is free but they charge a fee for the subsequent audits.

My audit shows at 83% when I am sure that all of my followers are real. Maybe they do this so they can make you purchase the next audit.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 06:43:03 PM

Will removing bots improve this account's audit report? It might if re-audited, which twitteraudit won't do without paying for it. The first one is free but they charge a fee for the subsequent audits.

https://i.imgur.com/X6KyLAB.png

My audit shows at 83% when I am sure that all of my followers are real. Maybe they do this so they can make you purchase the next audit.
Yeah, your twitter audit score pretty much will improve a lot, but some bot/fake followers are capable of passing the audit.

Life sucks.
brianlee01 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:52:55 PM

I added one account to sell. More details you can find in the original thread
brianlee01 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:03:12 PM

Daily bump! Still have both account
brianlee01 (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:24:31 PM

Still have the account, Feel free to PM me
brianlee01 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:28:35 PM

Still have the both, Feel free to PM me if you're interested!
brianlee01 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:43:58 AM

Bring up my post
brianlee01 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:50:48 AM

Bump