Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you waiting for Halving???  (Read 6739 times)
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:55:13 PM

Yes I'm waiting on the halving because I think the halving will be very good for us all, the halving is such a great thing.
I even think the halving will create such a good boost that the bitcoin will be popular because of it all over world.
Swisk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:29:35 PM

Is the block size really a bigger deal? I haven't seen it discussed anywhere near as much as the upcoming halvening.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:38:06 PM

might be yes but i don't know halving bad or good for bitcoin but i was heard that prices will increase after halving and i will glad for that if become true

You should believe that price will increase after the halving.. thinking about the supply of fresh coins being cut in half.. Basically it can't meet the normal demand so the tendency is for the price to increase..
waiting or not halving will be came soon and everybody expect the prices will increase or back to $1200 but i hope you will right after block halving the prices will increase because if the prices decrease after halving i think this year will be bored for bitcoin
Piltover

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:57:59 PM

Yes, I almost think that everyone is waiting on it and everyone knows that the bitcoin halving will be very good for us all.
I really hope we gonna make a lot of profit this year because of the halving.
btcltccoins (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:11:32 PM

Here is good website to determine exact date and time of next Reward Drop http://bitcoinclock.com/
Apparently we have exactly 14 weeks and 1 day till halving hits us. I just hope this event won't mess bitcoin economy too much.
Other than than I am very exited.

Yes this site is very helpful for halving, it helps to know about when halving will come, i hope in this year halving will give profit, because i know mostly people have save they bitcoins for halving.   
abercrombie
Legendary

Activity: 1159
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:13:00 PM

Breakout at $432 gents...  Grin

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:18:33 PM

Here is good website to determine exact date and time of next Reward Drop http://bitcoinclock.com/
Apparently we have exactly 14 weeks and 1 day till halving hits us. I just hope this event won't mess bitcoin economy too much.
Other than than I am very exited.

Yes this site is very helpful for halving, it helps to know about when halving will come, i hope in this year halving will give profit, because i know mostly people have save they bitcoins for halving.   
Well, anyone can find out when the halving will come, it isn't information specific to this forum. Certainly a lot of people are holding for the halving, and I'm curious if even some businesses are holding and seeing if it goes up.
greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:31:21 PM

might be yes but i don't know halving bad or good for bitcoin but i was heard that prices will increase after halving and i will glad for that if become true

You should believe that price will increase after the halving.. thinking about the supply of fresh coins being cut in half.. Basically it can't meet the normal demand so the tendency is for the price to increase..
waiting or not halving will be came soon and everybody expect the prices will increase or back to $1200 but i hope you will right after block halving the prices will increase because if the prices decrease after halving i think this year will be bored for bitcoin

That wont happen that the price of bitcoin will decrease after the halving if that happen then the whales are manipulating the price and they are getting ready for a big pump to happen.
slap

Activity: 564
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:36:25 PM

ontopic: no
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:08:12 PM

Yes i wait the halving, i hold some coins already and i think the halving will help to increase the Bitcoin's price soon so we can sell then and make good profit. I hope the price will going up to 1000$ after the halving.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:39:35 AM

Yes, I almost think that everyone is waiting on it and everyone knows that the bitcoin halving will be very good for us all.

Most users waiting with the hope of a high profit by the time after halving is holding from the end of last year to experience the highest price of the year. Anything might happen, only time gives the result.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:47:36 AM

Most users waiting with the hope of a high profit by the time after halving is holding from the end of last year to experience the highest price of the year. Anything might happen, only time gives the result.

I think 80% of the users of bitcoin is now getting a hold of more bitcoin now and just is waiting for the halving to come to sell all the coins they have gather so far and make money.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:19:32 AM

I think 80% of the users of bitcoin is now getting a hold of more bitcoin now and just is waiting for the halving to come to sell all the coins they have gather so far and make money.

There are now lots of user that has been holdings coin now more than before and just wait till the halves end and the price will raise significantly.
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:52:37 AM

There are now lots of user that has been holdings coin now more than before and just wait till the halves end and the price will raise significantly.

Yes we are all waiting for the halving and just still doing my trading till we reach july then ill stop trading and just hold my coins.
pearnapple

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:42:27 AM

Anyone know about Halving, in this year Halving will grow up??

Of course that i wait for halving and i think that lots of people waits, because they buy more and more bitcoins now, so price rises even more

And i wait for halving for a huge price rise, some people think that price will rise to 1000$ ir more but i think it will rise up to 700$ and not more so that's why i wait for it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
haileysantos95

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:05:02 AM

Of course that i wait for halving and i think that lots of people waits, because they buy more and more bitcoins now, so price rises even more

And i wait for halving for a huge price rise, some people think that price will rise to 1000$ ir more but i think it will rise up to 700$ and not more so that's why i wait for it

I also wait for the halving just like you so that i can have some profit when i sell my bitcoins if the price git 700-800 i will sell my bitcoin.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:14:40 AM

I also wait for the halving just like you so that i can have some profit when i sell my bitcoins if the price git 700-800 i will sell my bitcoin.

and what will you do if for example the price doesn't go above $500 this year? will you ten keep holding your coins for a much longer time, or will you sell because you got disappointed by the price not going up as much as you were hoping for?
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:14:57 AM

rather than waiting for halving, better trading today. halving the wait will be spent. better get bitcoin now rather than later.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 10:32:13 AM

The price has already increased from $410-$435 today and I feel by July we could reach above $500 atleast which will bring in more traders. I don't trade regularly these days and hence am holding my coins till July when I will sell them for the rate then. Still 12 weeks are left for halving.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:31:44 AM

rather than waiting for halving, better trading today. halving the wait will be spent. better get bitcoin now rather than later.
Not all believe in trading as holding can earn them more. Trading fee also counts and halving can surely be profitable for  bitcoiners looking at the current rise in BTC. You're right as bitcoins can be expensive later but that's why I believe in buying as many bitcoins as possible now and wait till July to sell them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: