Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to play gambling in a smart way?  (Read 83559 times)
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:52:45 AM

I think that no way to play in gambling in a smart way
Why I say it, because we know in gambling is all about luck and luck not coming always

it is true, I think all you do in gambling games will all be at risk, no matter how great the plan you make, in the end you're just relying on luck. luck just key in this game
Actually it's not just pure luck it also requires knowledge and skills to win and stay in the game. You cannot be successful if you just rely on luck all the time, you also need to do you homework, especially in sports gambling. Do some analysis and don't place your bet if you are not 100% confident with your bet.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:58:56 AM

I think that no way to play in gambling in a smart way
Why I say it, because we know in gambling is all about luck and luck not coming always

it is true, I think all you do in gambling games will all be at risk, no matter how great the plan you make, in the end you're just relying on luck. luck just key in this game
Actually it's not just pure luck it also requires knowledge and skills to win and stay in the game. You cannot be successful if you just rely on luck all the time, you also need to do you homework, especially in sports gambling. Do some analysis and don't place your bet if you are not 100% confident with your bet.
A strategy you might want to look into when it comes to dice games is the Martingale method (or something along those lines) if you haven't heard of it already. Basically, go for 2x bet on a win, multiple your bet 2x if you lose and return to your base bet if you win. That way, as long as you have money to make the next bet, you will never lose (technically speaking).
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:53:59 AM

Gambling is safe if you play safe  Smiley
I would say I never feel safe when I bet under 5.5 goals in a soccer match I still feel that I might loose though odds are 1.01 so I do not know how you mean safe ? But anyways betting less is the smartest way in my opinion.
rektDude

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:23:58 AM

The choice to gamble isnt already smart but if you must to gamble than just dont spend that much money in gambling and you have to know what you can lose a lot of money.
Save also some money for backup if you are losing it too much.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:45:25 PM

I have noticed so many players are just gambling for the sake of profits only. But majority of them loses most of the games eventually as they are not smart players.

So how should we gamble in a smart way so that we do not get more frustrations due to continuous losses?
Not majority looses because they are not smart but they were unlucky. You may even see the most smart players ending with loss when the luck is not with them.
Smartness does not have anything to do with win or loose. You win and loose based on strategy that specific day you are following and also your luck. But yes being smart can reduce your loss and maximize your win, unfortunately this smartness comes to effect after many practice and drills (not just with experience).

Nope you are wrong. Smart is needed when you play like skill games although luck is dominant but you still need it to boost your your profit or winning chance. The smart you are you will have more chance to win the game but you can't always outcome this too because sometimes luck will have to play its role too
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:54:20 PM

The choice to gamble isnt already smart but if you must to gamble than just dont spend that much money in gambling and you have to know what you can lose a lot of money.

A gambler forgets about saving money when they are at the peak of their greed or in the brink of losing...they are always in "high" when they are in the either greed or losing...So they forget about being wise or smart..
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:31:09 PM

A gambler forgets about saving money when they are at the peak of their greed or in the brink of losing...they are always in "high" when they are in the either greed or losing...So they forget about being wise or smart..

if you want to gamble wisely then you have to act in a smart way too.
this means staying away from greed and controlling it. and it can only be done with practice and sticking to the rule that you put ahead for yourself.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:41:03 PM

we all need to be careful when we gamble. its not always a win win situiation
LOL how to be careful with gambling ? whereas a decisive victory is luck.
maybe I will once again say that there is no safe method or strategy in gambling
Exactly winning and loosing are the two possible outcomes. Maybe by careful he meant to say that while betting we must keep in mind that we wont win every time, but that has nothing to do with smartness Tongue
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:27:48 PM

maybe I will once again say that there is no safe method or strategy in gambling
Exactly winning and loosing are the two possible outcomes. Maybe by careful he meant to say that while betting we must keep in mind that we wont win every time, but that has nothing to do with smartness Tongue

A smart gambler will have a strategy of when to bet small and when to bet big. However the most plausible outcome is that you will lose, so if you play make sure you play with money
you can afford to lose.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:04:22 AM

Don't try to get rich gambling in the short term
It's very risky to lose all your money and how to play gambling in a smart way? Control your emotion
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:27:53 AM

It's very risky to lose all your money and how to play gambling in a smart way? Control your emotion

It is very easy to say control our emotions but while playing it is very difficult for any one to do in the long run. Some people may do this controlling emotion for short period but if they are playing for long hours then mostly they lose this at some time and end up losing all there money. So basically don't for long hours whether your winning or losing, just play for some time and come back again to try.
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:33:19 AM

that's true,gambling is not good way to be richman,its shit way. trying to be rich with gambling just take a high risk to be poor and very poor,and i think gambling have no smart way,its always make us fools.
gambling addicted,gambling make me poor.

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:36:55 AM

I recently read interview with legendary Las Vegas sportbook manager Sonny Reizner and he said:

"You don't even have to be especially smart to win at sports betting today... the house can be put at a decided disadvantage...
No sports book can have all the information when posting a number, and that's when the house is at risk...But the player has another very big advantage: The player can pass.
The player doesn't have to bet on every proposition. The house can't pass."

This being said I think the best and probably only option if you want to really profit from gambling is sport betting.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:58:21 AM

I recently read interview with legendary Las Vegas sportbook manager Sonny Reizner and he said:

"You don't even have to be especially smart to win at sports betting today... the house can be put at a decided disadvantage...
No sports book can have all the information when posting a number, and that's when the house is at risk...But the player has another very big advantage: The player can pass.
The player doesn't have to bet on every proposition. The house can't pass."

This being said I think the best and probably only option if you want to really profit from gambling is sport betting.

That's what I am talking about, majority of the successful gamblers today is from doing sports betting. If we can see the value of a given odds we can always make profit from. There is no reason to still in machine games when we can cap games that would give us a good chance of winning.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:48:27 AM

that's true,gambling is not good way to be richman,its shit way. trying to be rich with gambling just take a high risk to be poor and very poor,and i think gambling have no smart way,its always make us fools.
gambling addicted,gambling make me poor.

you're right. gambling cant we always win, also it depends on your luck.
gambling make we poor, but can make it rich if you are very very luck

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:51:15 AM

Almost most of the time the house wins when it comes to gambling if you don`t know when to stop, smart gambler stops when he knows his not winning anything or profit even a small amount.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:59:41 AM

Almost most of the time the house wins when it comes to gambling if you don`t know when to stop, smart gambler stops when he knows his not winning anything or profit even a small amount.

Yep, the key in gambling is knowing 'when to stop'. Regardless if you're having a winning or losing streak, you should know when to stop. If you've got a losing streak, then you should stop betting for a while. If you're in a winning streak, you should stop when you already win enough.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:01:12 AM

You are absolutely right, if you play in dice or any other form of gambling where there is a house edge you will really loss in the long run. The technique to win is to be discipline, know when to stop when losing and winning to last in the game.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:50:43 AM

What is the point keep thinking the result of betting? Win or lose is so usual in gambling, and most lose is usual too because with a good payout you need to overcome the risk so the higher the risk the good result you can get but only if you can overcome it
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:55:25 AM

There is smart goals, smart plans, smart .. whatever you name. Smart gambling, you ask? Well, don't be afraid, put in all your money, lost all or be rich. That is the wrong way. I don't usually gamble but I believe that as long as one is patience, the gambling operator will not be able to get his/her money (in our case, Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies) easily.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: