Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to play gambling in a smart way?  (Read 83558 times)
jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:56:07 AM

As long you could control your greed , you're good to go.

You need to split up your money , and if you win, just quit and enjoy your profit. Dont try to gamble away your profit, it's risky.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:43:28 PM

You need to split up your money , and if you win, just quit and enjoy your profit. Dont try to gamble away your profit, it's risky.

Most of the time, gamblers are normally greedy..They always want more...same with losing, they are desperate to gain back what was gone...So the end point is always negative...Still, it is wise not to try gambling at all if you are not into letting go of your defeat...
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:50:56 PM

Most of the time, gamblers are normally greedy..They always want more...same with losing, they are desperate to gain back what was gone...So the end point is always negative...Still, it is wise not to try gambling at all if you are not into letting go of your defeat...

Well ever since i started gambling i try to control my self. Now whenever i get money i first eat or buy every necessisity i need before i go gamble and once i got what i spent i stop and buy or eat again.

So far i am maintaining that pace. Im trying to find other logical gambles like sport betting and egames betting.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:07:46 PM

Do it moderately, dont gamble if you are angry because tendency you will lose all your money.
And always play safe, gamble with care and dont be greedy if you win once or twice, then stop and gamble again tomorrow or in then other day.

It's really simple to say to "stop" but the truth is, it's the hardest part of gambling. At some point, I stop betting and close the tab on my browser (the gambling site's tab). After an hour or two, I'll find myself back in the game again. Cheesy

And yes, you shouldn't gamble when you're angry. Being outrageous will make you bet much bigger than your usual bet. Some people even go all in when they get angry which results to losing all their money at once.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:15:44 PM

Well ever since i started gambling i try to control my self. Now whenever i get money i first eat or buy every necessisity i need before i go gamble and once i got what i spent i stop and buy or eat again.

So far i am maintaining that pace. Im trying to find other logical gambles like sport betting and egames betting.
That's the good thing to do, buy and pay all the necessities first, any extra money can be use in gambling. In that sense you can only bet what you can afford to lose. It is considered safe this way cause you considered gambling as an entertainment betting only what you can afford to lose.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
kunbax

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:17:04 PM

Do it moderately, dont gamble if you are angry because tendency you will lose all your money.
And always play safe, gamble with care and dont be greedy if you win once or twice, then stop and gamble again tomorrow or in then other day.

It's really simple to say to "stop" but the truth is, it's the hardest part of gambling. At some point, I stop betting and close the tab on my browser (the gambling site's tab). After an hour or two, I'll find myself back in the game again. Cheesy

And yes, you shouldn't gamble when you're angry. Being outrageous will make you bet much bigger than your usual bet. Some people even go all in when they get angry which results to losing all their money at once.

The first thing you should do is determine the target, play with relax, and stop when the target is reached.
dont be greedy, just it i think
ramesh770

Activity: 96
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:40:18 PM

What you said is true, in angry what ever you do will always result in loss, and in gambling also same thing , but then also most of them do the same thing.
smart way is always when you are cool then play if not try to avoid gambling and do something else.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:34:00 PM

What you said is true, in angry what ever you do will always result in loss, and in gambling also same thing , but then also most of them do the same thing.
smart way is always when you are cool then play if not try to avoid gambling and do something else.
Letting our emotion control us will absolute result to losing our bankroll, if one cannot manage his emotions when gambling then you have to accept that this game is not for you. Gambling is not the game for weak people, otherwise you will end up losing your money and eventually ruin you life.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
morepounds

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:35:16 PM

Never gamble more than you can afford to lose

Stick to this strategy and everything will be fine.
ya i always prepare money for gamble when i want so if i lose i already prepare for it ,
You ain't a gambler
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:41:15 PM

Well I'm usually got started to gamble with faucet or from giveway.
It's a great start for me to decide whenever the gamble site is provably fair or not.

Afterward I'm deposit 0.01 to test out my luck !
Gwapo

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:06:17 PM

Well I'm usually got started to gamble with faucet or from giveway.
It's a great start for me to decide whenever the gamble site is provably fair or not.

Afterward I'm deposit 0.01 to test out my luck !

This is quite a bad strategy for gambling.
Yes you can definitely try out a site with faucets/giveaways but refrain yourself from depositing lower finance.
You will end up losing more since there will not much balance be left for you to backup for a certain amount of loss.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:43:58 PM

There is no smart way to gamble at all, its just luck that makes you win, if you do not have luck you will lose most likely.
I already tried it with all kind of methods but its just not possible at all..
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:55:51 PM

There is no smart way to gamble at all, its just luck that makes you win, if you do not have luck you will lose most likely.
that is not true, if you saying like that can be mean people who gambling are dumb?

the thing which can make us gamble with smart way are to collect everything that we had won as long as we can and just gamble with starting capital. for example you start gamble with $100 , you won $250 , collect that $250 gamble again with $100 capital.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:18:11 AM

that is not true, if you saying like that can be mean people who gambling are dumb?

the thing which can make us gamble with smart way are to collect everything that we had won as long as we can and just gamble with starting capital. for example you start gamble with $100 , you won $250 , collect that $250 gamble again with $100 capital.
That's a good idea but you cannot all the time. Most of the gamblers has a loss on their overall career in gambling. That would signifies that they loss more than they win. If one would to bet of gambling the smart way, he needs to be discipline to follow the set up goals or plans.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:54:34 AM

actually gambling from 100 to 250 is very difficult. In order to double your base is like 5% or so only. So this method does not work most of the time and you need really need a lot of luck.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:04:55 AM

I was thinking about... If I bet with 51% chance to earn, I will earn profit on long term, correct?

Considering that I bet 1 satoshi, don't increase bet on loss and stay in this base. Earn 1 satoshi on win and lose 1 satoshi on loss, but the chances are with me because I'm betting with 51% chance to earn. Can anyone tell me if I'm wrong thinking this way?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:01:47 AM

I was thinking about... If I bet with 51% chance to earn, I will earn profit on long term, correct?

Considering that I bet 1 satoshi, don't increase bet on loss and stay in this base. Earn 1 satoshi on win and lose 1 satoshi on loss, but the chances are with me because I'm betting with 51% chance to earn. Can anyone tell me if I'm wrong thinking this way?

If you are referring to betting in a dice site, I think that will be considered, but really I have no idea with the exact percentage. In sports betting you just need to win at least 53% most of the time to be profitable and that is strictly for using the flat betting.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:24:04 AM

If you are referring to betting in a dice site, I think that will be considered, but really I have no idea with the exact percentage. In sports betting you just need to win at least 53% most of the time to be profitable and that is strictly for using the flat betting.
This is the right winning percentage for sports betting. I read this in most of the forum, sports gets juice like 10% of the bets so that should be considered in computing the profitability percentage. It's tough to win but with the smart decision making you'll be profitable in the future.
smho_16

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:29:54 AM

I am afraid such thing doesn't exist. Even people who claim like not gambling but investing like the website betadvisor are losing money in the end. But I can give you an idea of what smart gambling is. It is to stay away from it, this is to gamble in a smart way.
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:31:42 AM

The key for a have a good strategy is how to manage good the bankroll, and don't go in panic and all in
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: