Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:14:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to play gambling in a smart way?  (Read 83558 times)
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 09:39:29 AM

Gamble smartly is not to chase the profits, but do it for fun. Gambling without fun is ridiculous.

If you want a fun game, plinko is a good suggestion.

plinko is sure very fun and can be quite addicted. however, i find it quite boring after a while cause i keep losing. but it is good to play once in a day.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 09:50:01 AM

Gamble smartly is not to chase the profits, but do it for fun. Gambling without fun is ridiculous.

plinko is sure very fun and can be quite addicted. however, i find it quite boring after a while cause i keep losing. but it is good to play once in a day.
The OP wants a smart way to play in gambling. I think he is really serious and he does imply about having fun. Maybe he just have to play with sports betting since their a lot of betting odds where he can find value.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:52:21 PM

The best thing that you can do with gambling is that you must dont gamble and save some money so you can make also an investment and that is quite perfect but that is hard to make that decision.
But nobody will know what the value will be and that is the problem so they want to earn money with gambling but that is going wrong in the most cases.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:04:59 AM

The best thing that you can do with gambling is that you must dont gamble and save some money so you can make also an investment and that is quite perfect but that is hard to make that decision.
But nobody will know what the value will be and that is the problem so they want to earn money with gambling but that is going wrong in the most cases.
That's for sure, but why does majority of us gamblers here still do it knowing that we don't have a chance to win in the long run. Maybe there is a key to win in this game and that should be being smart, smart means you have to control your emotions and follow your betting plans and stick with it even if stressful times.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:57:45 PM

The best way to play gambling in a smart way is that you dont must spend that much money in it because losing money in gambling is quite high and that is bad.
But you must also now that gambling is bad to do because it can makes you also poor if you are doing wrong.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:05:19 PM

There is no safe way to gamble, its depending on luck so why you need to play on a smart way it doesn't matter because of the fact that its depending luck right ?
The only thing you can do is bet with low amounts..
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:12:24 AM

There is no safe way to gamble, its depending on luck so why you need to play on a smart way it doesn't matter because of the fact that its depending luck right ?
The only thing you can do is bet with low amounts..
You only rely on luck if you don't have the skills to win. Luck cannot be with you all the time so in the long run you will not win. If you really are serious with gambling you need to choose a games that you have the advantage.
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:20:32 AM

The best way to play gambling in a smart way is that you dont must spend that much money in it because losing money in gambling is quite high and that is bad.
But you must also now that gambling is bad to do because it can makes you also poor if you are doing wrong.

This is why you need to control also your bankroll to prevent over betting and loosing all your money. This always happen especially when you lose multiple times and want to get back your losses. The feeling that you just put all your money or sometimes go all in to get those losses. This is very common on gamblers.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:10:22 AM

How to play gambling in a smart way that is still mystery for people because anything can happen there, gambling is always risky and but for fun it is very entertaining, i think smart way of gambling never chase of lose just forgot it and move forward without do anything more with that lost.
I was still confused by what you mean by playing smart? I think someone who has been lost then forget quickly that included playing smart? then what is the advantage of playing smart? if the meaning is like that?
torrentheaven

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:27:40 AM

How to play gambling in a smart way that is still mystery for people because anything can happen there, gambling is always risky and but for fun it is very entertaining, i think smart way of gambling never chase of lose just forgot it and move forward without do anything more with that lost.
I was still confused by what you mean by playing smart? I think someone who has been lost then forget quickly that included playing smart? then what is the advantage of playing smart? if the meaning is like that?

Yeah and if you are saying that after loosing you need to move ahead without thinking and gamble again in future then that is the foolish thing to do, you need to learn from your mistakes and not repeat the same.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:38:08 AM

You can play little by little and try to martiangle it since that the easiest way to earn slow easy profit.
You can also try quick risky profit by set your winning chance into 90%
wadili89
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:45:43 AM

there is always a smart way to do anything a better and a wiser way and of course gambling have one as well there are two reasons you do/play gambling one is for fun and addiction and 2nd is for making money the 2nd one is the better one if you are only playing because you are addicted to it then you gonna loss all.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 09:55:47 AM

The OP wants a smart way to play in gambling. I think he is really serious and he does imply about having fun. Maybe he just have to play with sports betting since their a lot of betting odds where he can find value.
Probably mentioned here already, but Poker would also be a goods option for this. Not saying you could instantly play as a pro, but even as an amateur it's still possible to play in a smart way and minimize the risk associated with it.

quintiilieo

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:46:51 AM

I think the smart ways of smart player are they have only maximum bet per day if they lose come again another day. And if they win they withdraw it and play again another day. And they dont carried away or they dont max their bet if they lose.

Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:08:39 AM

Gambling is just Gambling you dont have a smart way to gamble only if you are that good
in a card game like poker or blackjack. But there is no smart way to gamble yeah ok just one
dont gamble!
Of course we need to be smart, be smart to only bet what you can afford to lose and bet only for entertainment. Do not take gambling as your way to earn more money because many have already tried and most of them failed. Gambling is suppose to be fun for people who are non professionals so we should treat it that way and none other.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:12:19 AM

Gamble only what you can afford to lose wise words from a wise person. Don't try to chase loses you will lose more. Try to minimize your loses to the minimum.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:25:47 AM

First thing is we all should know is that, gambling is for fun not for making profits. But still if you want try your luck some times than you should load money, which you can afford to lose and don't gamble emotionally instead for each game you fix maximum loses. Once you reach your loses, just accept the lose and gamble after some time to try your luck again. Don't ever try to chase profits in gambling. Good luck to all.

But Sir most of the people are here who are playing gambling only for making profit not playing for fun. But you are right. i also want to explain, if we use the gambling as a game than we know about the lose or win, because every game has lose or win, so it doesn't take matter what we lose, but when we win we will be happy. 
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:31:48 AM

First thing is we all should know is that, gambling is for fun not for making profits. But still if you want try your luck some times than you should load money, which you can afford to lose and don't gamble emotionally instead for each game you fix maximum loses. Once you reach your loses, just accept the lose and gamble after some time to try your luck again. Don't ever try to chase profits in gambling. Good luck to all.

But Sir most of the people are here who are playing gambling only for making profit not playing for fun. But you are right. i also want to explain, if we use the gambling as a game than we know about the lose or win, because every game has lose or win, so it doesn't take matter what we lose, but when we win we will be happy. 

If you really treat gambling as an entertainment then whether you lose of win that should not affect your life. The worst thing is when you gamble for profit but you do not have the required bankroll to gain some then you are just playing in gambling relying on your luck with your little resources to grow in significant value.
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:43:12 AM

If you really treat gambling as an entertainment then whether you lose of win that should not affect your life. The worst thing is when you gamble for profit but you do not have the required bankroll to gain some then you are just playing in gambling relying on your luck with your little resources to grow in significant value.
so yeah to gamble in smart way in my opinion are to state your bankroll befor gamble and manage it carefully
this can help you to prevent lost and lost more and possible to make profit in better way.
somebody say gambling itself are a fool action but i don't think so.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:56:05 AM

so yeah to gamble in smart way in my opinion are to state your bankroll befor gamble and manage it carefully
this can help you to prevent lost and lost more and possible to make profit in better way.
somebody say gambling itself are a fool action but i don't think so.
That's correct, in gambling we can win if we follow our game play all the time, the only time we lost in gambling is when we bet relying on our luck. The best gambling type I can recommend is sports betting as it brings excitement to you while watching the game. If you are a good capper then you  will have a good future in gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: