Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to play gambling in a smart way?  (Read 83557 times)
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:02:14 PM

You are lucky if you belong to the few but the reality is we always lose in gambling and even if the happens we still comaback and play, I guess the joy the gambling brought is really amazing. For me, enjoying and limiting your bets in gambling is the safest way to do as you don't want to be addicted seeking for easy money.

But not mostly everyone enjoys playing it, there is this frightening sensation towards it that every players of gambling feels when they are in the edge of losing a bet, and I think most of the gamblers feels this kind of sensation every time they play gambling.
Our excitement in gambling will always depend on our financial status and the amount we wagered, if we put more money that we cannot afford to lose then I am pretty sure you will be excite more.

I think I can't put more money that I can't afford to lose. Because I don't want to lose a huge of money/bitcoin, I just want to bet in small amounts and for me I can also feel the excitement in betting even though I just put small amount. Specially when I win that was really actually my bonus in having fun. Smiley
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:14:00 PM

You are lucky if you belong to the few but the reality is we always lose in gambling and even if the happens we still comaback and play, I guess the joy the gambling brought is really amazing. For me, enjoying and limiting your bets in gambling is the safest way to do as you don't want to be addicted seeking for easy money.

But not mostly everyone enjoys playing it, there is this frightening sensation towards it that every players of gambling feels when they are in the edge of losing a bet, and I think most of the gamblers feels this kind of sensation every time they play gambling.
Our excitement in gambling will always depend on our financial status and the amount we wagered, if we put more money that we cannot afford to lose then I am pretty sure you will be excite more.

I think I can't put more money that I can't afford to lose. Because I don't want to lose a huge of money/bitcoin, I just want to bet in small amounts and for me I can also feel the excitement in betting even though I just put small amount. Specially when I win that was really actually my bonus in having fun. Smiley
That would be a good sign that will not lose big in the future, betting with small amount will just let you enjoy the game and that would simply mean that your main good is not profit.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:31:07 PM

That would be a good sign that will not lose big in the future, betting with small amount will just let you enjoy the game and that would simply mean that your main good is not profit.

yeah you may not get the enjoyment and/or the satisfaction of betting big amounts on gambling but don't forget that betting small amounts means that you will also won't experience of the devastation of losing big amounts in one place and fast.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
teilwalL05

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:43:13 AM

Yes you were exactly right, I always put in mind that nobody became rich in gambling. Because some who wins in gambling plays again and then after betting again and again they will actually lose in the end. So, I don't want betting big amounts specially when I don't have it.  Grin Grin
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:56:05 AM

Yes you were exactly right, I always put in mind that nobody became rich in gambling. Because some who wins in gambling plays again and then after betting again and again they will actually lose in the end. So, I don't want betting big amounts specially when I don't have it.  Grin Grin

Yeah you had your correct perspective.

But still if someone who become rich from gambling only play just for fun then I think there is no actual reason of getting broke again at all.

As we all know that gamblers who are playing gambling game in a reason of having some fun had set a limitation and also disciplined his or herself regarding on their actions on the game.

No offense, but we all have a different perspectives yours is also correct.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:01:03 AM

I don't know if you can consider me as a smart gambler because I also lose at times but one thing I can consider that would make me a smart gambler is that I have another account where I transfer my winnings so that I will not be tempted to stake all the money I have in my current balance. I just leave an amount for further betting.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:14:42 AM

I don't know if you can consider me as a smart gambler because I also lose at times but one thing I can consider that would make me a smart gambler is that I have another account where I transfer my winnings so that I will not be tempted to stake all the money I have in my current balance. I just leave an amount for further betting.

You have a great strategy in preventing further losses.

Transferring bitcoins to different wallet would be a great idea than putting it in the same wallet which is used for playing and for betting.

My only recommendation to you is to treat gambling as a way to get and have some fun and not to treat it as a source of money.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:35:22 AM

good for you so so will think that you are already empty when you see that you don't have anything good job, risking into gambling needs many things to consider especially yourself, being contented to your small winnings is your best strategy mate. good luck.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:57:23 AM

actually that is the smartest thing that you can ever do in gambling.

it is the best strategy to limit the funds you put into gambling, it is always suggested to invest what you can afford to lose so limiting yourself to that amount makes you only lose that much and nothing more, this is also what i always try to do.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:02:22 AM

The smartest thing to do when your are going to gamble is knowing how much money you have. Don't ever gamble all the money you have because that will ruin your life. Play with a bit of your money if you lose the money you started to play with stop playing.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:04:45 AM

the best way to play gambling is to maintain patience. there is no other way than that. You can have as much money as you can be patient choose. gambling is a risky game and patience is paramount.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:10:27 AM

I guess play gambling in a smart way it's just when you trying to do some tricks and looking for chance, and luck too needed. But when i'm playing gambling it's talking how you can control you money and not trying to greedy. get profits little by little and patience and manage it's are smart gambling.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:34:51 AM

The smart for gambling is never do it, I think gambling with minimum risk factor is really hard because must keep this thing into our mind that we can lose our money at any bet so that we must be responsible before put our money on risk.
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:21:00 AM

the best way to play gambling is to maintain patience. there is no other way than that. You can have as much money as you can be patient choose. gambling is a risky game and patience is paramount.
but I think there are two smart ways of playing gambling. one is that you have a lot of money and never mind how much are you losing or winning and the second is to play in a limit. when you reach your limit and you quit gambling.
teilwalL05

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:17:49 AM

The smart for gambling is never do it, I think gambling with minimum risk factor is really hard because must keep this thing into our mind that we can lose our money at any bet so that we must be responsible before put our money on risk.

Yes, gambling are for the people who are matured enough to understand it, And this is really can be good if all the players have their own limitations to themselves and discipline.  Smiley
For me gambling is just really for fun.  Grin
rhed718

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:23:36 PM

For me play gambling in smart way you need to follow the rules, you need to gamble for fun and treat gambling as an entertainment. However, if you want to earn in gambling its very hard.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 02:48:24 PM

Yes, gambling are for the people who are matured enough to understand it, And this is really can be good if all the players have their own limitations to themselves and discipline.  Smiley
For me gambling is just really for fun.  Grin

Exactly ! What does the OP mean the "smart" gamblers when it's all about luck. Limitations are the only way, I think the OP ment careless gamblers that go crazy chasing a lose.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
klach

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:57:14 PM

you need to know when to stop and you need to pick a game that need skills too or logique and like that you will grow your profit even more
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:58:23 PM

The smart way to gamble is just don't..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:59:22 PM

The smart way to gamble is just don't..

This is the smartest thing to do... In a best case scenario, you have a 50/50 chance. That's not taking into effect the fact that most btc gambling sites lie about being fair.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: