Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:08:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to play gambling in a smart way?  (Read 83562 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:23:02 AM

I think its always depend in your luck there is no strategy or technique to make a profit in gambling better to stay away in gambling if you dont want to lose your bitcoin..
Depending on your luck is not a smart way to gamble, you should not depend on it but you can consider it, we only need to think very realistic to win and make a strategy that would give us a good chances of winning, and saying about chances it means we could lose and win so we need to take the risk.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:47:47 AM

I think its always depend in your luck there is no strategy or technique to make a profit in gambling better to stay away in gambling if you dont want to lose your bitcoin..
Depending on your luck is not a smart way to gamble, you should not depend on it but you can consider it, we only need to think very realistic to win and make a strategy that would give us a good chances of winning, and saying about chances it means we could lose and win so we need to take the risk.
learning from my previous mistake, now when i played my earnings from yobit dice i always put my mindset that winning 20% of my capital is enough and withdraw right away, so i will not lose anymore and its working for me with a capital of .028 btc a week earnings after reaching .0336 i withdraw right away hehehe, almost doing it now from time to time covering my previous lost try guys and just set your mind set. good luck
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:57:48 AM

learning from my previous mistake, now when i played my earnings from yobit dice i always put my mindset that winning 20% of my capital is enough and withdraw right away, so i will not lose anymore and its working for me with a capital of .028 btc a week earnings after reaching .0336 i withdraw right away hehehe, almost doing it now from time to time covering my previous lost try guys and just set your mind set. good luck
Before playing we make our mindset but and we make our startegy, but this will not work while we are playing in real time. While playing if we win the bet means it will lead us to bet high amount so finally it ends with losing. Controling our mindset is very important in gambling, but many people fail here.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:03:09 AM

Before playing we make our mindset but and we make our startegy, but this will not work while we are playing in real time. While playing if we win the bet means it will lead us to bet high amount so finally it ends with losing. Controling our mindset is very important in gambling, but many people fail here.
that's how i play before sir keep thinking that i'm lucky when i'm still winning keep placing high bet then end up losing everything, so now i use this strategy making sure that 20% is only the goal that i needed to achieved. sometimes i placed that in my first bet so if wins i withdraw right away but sometimes i use martin fail system still works in a short time.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:10:26 AM

I have noticed so many players are just gambling for the sake of profits only. But majority of them loses most of the games eventually as they are not smart players.

So how should we gamble in a smart way so that we do not get more frustrations due to continuous losses?
Just easy, set a goal which is 10 or 20% of your bankroll, once you reach it, you go away and spend your profit in important things.,
if you have done that, repeat the process, when you lose, its not like you lose all,
and if you will do this, you are most likely to win, more that loose.

Wrong. In order to grow your bankroll for gambling, you should not spend your profit. This will hurt you in the long run. The only time you should use your gambling winnings is when you really need the money or when you hit a big jackpot.

Nope you are the one who is wrong. What is the point growing your bankroll more and more but in the end you will lose everything? This will be pointless, you must do something smart like save a little bit of your profit after winning it so if you lose you dont lose everything that you earn before like minime said. If you never save your money how can you use it when you really need that money? Gambling is very addicted and you cant stop just like that

Luck is something that is really best to depends on because without luck you wont get nowhere especially in gambling. All games sure need some luck may be in poker luck wont affect that much but it is a must too to have luck on every single games in gambling. And strategy will not always work because it is depends on your luck. Doesnt mean that you can get some winning today you will be do the same on tomorrow because strategy is only some kind of fallacy although you take some risk too
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:50:42 AM

I just don't see why people who are gamblers always pushing that luck is important, for me I should be very transparent person when it comes to gambling and maintain a good record to track my history and to accordingly adjust my method to achieve my goal.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:26:08 AM

Bet as if you are ready to loose in case you do will not effect you. Consider it was a fun and entertainment fees you paid for. If you win keep that extra money for your mom-dad birthday anniversary gifts to buy.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:01:14 AM

Bet as if you are ready to loose in case you do will not effect you. Consider it was a fun and entertainment fees you paid for. If you win keep that extra money for your mom-dad birthday anniversary gifts to buy.
Very direct answer, if we only think that way everytime we bet we can always be safe in gambling, we can avoid being addicted and we will not be greedy in gambling which is the main reason why we wreck our life.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:05:02 AM

Very direct answer, if we only think that way everytime we bet we can always be safe in gambling, we can avoid being addicted and we will not be greedy in gambling which is the main reason why we wreck our life.
speaking by yourself kabayan? hahaha I think it is easy saying this but in real time if you don't have proper mind set you will easily foget about the goal playing any gambling is addicted you don't know it but you already infected of addiction keeps saying that it is just for fun and the money is just a small amount but you already stuck on it and keep playing for pleasure well I think if you can control that's the smart way gambling.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:10:09 AM

speaking by yourself kabayan? hahaha I think it is easy saying this but in real time if you don't have proper mind set you will easily foget about the goal playing any gambling is addicted you don't know it but you already infected of addiction keeps saying that it is just for fun and the money is just a small amount but you already stuck on it and keep playing for pleasure well I think if you can control that's the smart way gambling.
Majority of the gamblers are easily addicted and that happens because of our status in life, we like to make money in the easiest and fastest thing, but if you ever experience that and you have lose a lot what matters most is you learn from your mistakes.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:09:13 AM

if there ever is a smart way, well you could play only with bonuses, you have a higher chance to increase your deposit, but you have to keep calm if you win, and wait for the next offer XD
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:11:42 AM

I think there is no smart way on gambling. It's about your strategy and to control yourself on gambling and how to bet in the right match and in the right time (sportbook).
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:07:06 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 12:11:48 PM by teilwalL05

The smart for gambling is never do it, I think gambling with minimum risk factor is really hard because must keep this thing into our mind that we can lose our money at any bet so that we must be responsible before put our money on risk.

Yes, gambling are for the people who are matured enough to understand it, And this is really can be good if all the players have their own limitations to themselves and discipline.  Smiley
For me gambling is just really for fun.  Grin

Exactly ! What does the OP mean the "smart" gamblers when it's all about luck. Limitations are the only way, I think the OP ment careless gamblers that go crazy chasing a lose.

Yes, we all need in gambling that we have a limitations that will follow. So that at least if we lose, its okay because we just lose the amount that we can afford to lose. We must be really matured enough in every gambling that we play. I guess that all of us doesn't needs strategy in gambling but if we need limitations when playing.

Yes, I also think that limitations in yourself while playing gambling is good enough. however we must also need a discipline. Because Limitation and Discipline are same good doing when gambling so that you can't lose a lot of money when playing. It is really easy to say this but I know some people have this when in gambling so if you are matured enough to understand everything in gambling I think its okay with you to play.

Yes, because not all the time people can really understand what they are doing in their money when doing this kind of game. They didn't really even know why they are still continuing betting. We need to all understand, what are our purpose why we should play?  or what would be the lesson you can have after you play gamble. Some of us won't realise anything. But for me Gambling is really depend of a person if they are really matured enough to understand everything.
cecelady

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:56:34 PM

In my honest opinion, the smartest way on being a gambler is not to be so greedy on betting. I always believe that if you win some you will definitely loose some,... So better, set some goals on your side. If you think you have already loosed enough, Better stop and say for yourself. I am off for today, Better luck next time.
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:12:27 PM

In my honest opinion, the smartest way on being a gambler is not to be so greedy on betting. I always believe that if you win some you will definitely loose some,... So better, set some goals on your side. If you think you have already loosed enough, Better stop and say for yourself. I am off for today, Better luck next time.
Your suggestion is very smart but we cannot put spirit on this one if we don't implement it while in gambling, it need a lot of discipline to be successful in a risky game like gambling.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:14:14 PM

Deposit the amount you wish to, make 10-20% profit, withdraw the deposited amount and play with your profit only. This way, you won't risk what you already had.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:26:23 PM

Deposit the amount you wish to, make 10-20% profit, withdraw the deposited amount and play with your profit only. This way, you won't risk what you already had.
Your idea seems so bias, you are only taking into consideration when you are winning, we should also think of the possible lose in gambling to be able to manage the risk.
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:32:16 PM

You are right man, we should learn from our previous mistakes and we should not do it again, dice is really tempting especially when you lose and it could be easy for you chase and the game has a fast outcome with less than a second.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 01:43:50 PM

You are right man, we should learn from our previous mistakes and we should not do it again, dice is really tempting especially when you lose and it could be easy for you chase and the game has a fast outcome with less than a second.
Yes learning from our mistakes, it help us to achieve the winning but in gambling luck also counted, because most of the ways are here of earning that we know very well but sometime we faces the lost, it mean we are experienced man but we have lose so need it luck.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:31:09 PM

Yes learning from our mistakes, it help us to achieve the winning but in gambling luck also counted, because most of the ways are here of earning that we know very well but sometime we faces the lost, it mean we are experienced man but we have lose so need it luck.
All ican say is learning from mistakes is what we called discipline, If you have it, you will not gamble anymore. Cool Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: