Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 07:39:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to play gambling in a smart way?  (Read 83558 times)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:50:00 AM

A smart gambler will have a strategy of when to bet small and when to bet big. However the most plausible outcome is that you will lose

I don't think there is any smart way to place bet on any match, look what happened in Euro 2016 all safer sides lost their matches consistently, gambling depend on the player's luck so if he has lucky day than surely he will pick a very good option and will get huge profit with it.

ya really depends on luck, when the strategy was convinced and I bet big on the game, but luck is not favoring me, as when France vs Germany, and many other surprising match. as well as the champion of the euro 2016 did not think it would belong Portugal.
yeah most  depend on luck but not all, it is also depend of what game will you play in gambling. sometimes it is really depend on your luck but other games need to have more strategy so that you can always win the game and if you have strategy i guess you will go home a winner. Smiley

But you are wrong because what I do know is that startegy is just some gambler fallacy which meanin the end you will just end up losing no matter how small your balance is unless you are using 1 sat to play with 1 btc balance may be that you will earn but how much times do you need to get some profit? So I would say there is no gambling games that really safe because this is gambling that earn a lot so higher your risk you can earn more
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:00:03 AM

A smart gambler will have a strategy of when to bet small and when to bet big. However the most plausible outcome is that you will lose

I don't think there is any smart way to place bet on any match, look what happened in Euro 2016 all safer sides lost their matches consistently, gambling depend on the player's luck so if he has lucky day than surely he will pick a very good option and will get huge profit with it.

ya really depends on luck, when the strategy was convinced and I bet big on the game, but luck is not favoring me, as when France vs Germany, and many other surprising match. as well as the champion of the euro 2016 did not think it would belong Portugal.
yeah most  depend on luck but not all, it is also depend of what game will you play in gambling. sometimes it is really depend on your luck but other games need to have more strategy so that you can always win the game and if you have strategy i guess you will go home a winner. Smiley

But you are wrong because what I do know is that startegy is just some gambler fallacy which meanin the end you will just end up losing no matter how small your balance is unless you are using 1 sat to play with 1 btc balance may be that you will earn but how much times do you need to get some profit? So I would say there is no gambling games that really safe because this is gambling that earn a lot so higher your risk you can earn more

I don't that all gambling games are risky and I said earlier that it is depend of what game will you play, and we all know that some of gambling games needs strategy and some gambling games needs more luck. So I am not saying ALL gambling games needs strategy, it is also depend of the game and the gambler itself.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:07:11 AM

You are right with it that there is no gambling games that are safe even you are going to play it smartly.
You are just risking your money into it. So it is better if you don't want to lose just able to manage your money in other things.
Or convert it to bitcoin and manage to buy alt coins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:10:45 AM

I don't that all gambling games are risky and I said earlier that it is depend of what game will you play, and we all know that some of gambling games needs strategy and some gambling games needs more luck. So I am not saying ALL gambling games needs strategy, it is also depend of the game and the gambler itself.
In all types of Gambling games, we need luck otherwise, we will not make any profit here. But in some games, our strategy will work, but here also we need luck. In Gambling sports betting is the easiest and smart method to make money. Yes it also depends on which game you will play, I do cricket betting, Here my prediction will work and also I won many bets.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:12:42 AM

You are right with it that there is no gambling games that are safe even you are going to play it smartly.
You are just risking your money into it. So it is better if you don't want to lose just able to manage your money in other things.

The smart way really there is to stop and dont gamble again because other than that theres no really safe way on gambling because all of them are risky and it is based on luck thats why dont gamble if your asking to win everyday and cannot afford to lose. Other option with that is ask some good working strat on people who have experience more in gambling because they can guid you in wich to avoid on how to win high percentage rate at the certain time.

diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:12:58 AM

Well, if you convert your money to bitcoin, that would be much tempting to try gambling, so I think if you have money better not convert it to bitcoin specially if you are a gambler, and if you really want to avoid gambling, you can invest it to investment programs..Also, it would be smarter if you would not use your money in gambling and just use those free coins from faucets in those gambling sites.

mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:24:29 AM

For me we should gamble for fun and only some small profits.Do not think to earn much with gambling because at end it will result in loosing all of our balance.
Ya some one who is very rich then he could gamble with bigger money for bigger profits..
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:39:19 AM

I think there isnt a way to gamble in the smart way since gamble itself isnt a smart way to life. For me, try to avoid to use my real money while gambling is the best way to gain some fun on gambling sites. I gamble just to try my luck and when I got free money from someone else via tips, or from other giveaways that being hold by some gambling sites. I cant make good money with that method though, but thats my way to avoid big regret at the future.

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1452

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:43:20 AM

I think there isnt a way to gamble in the smart way since gamble itself isnt a smart way to life. For me, try to avoid to use my real money while gambling is the best way to gain some fun on gambling sites. I gamble just to try my luck and when I got free money from someone else via tips, or from other giveaways that being hold by some gambling sites. I cant make good money with that method though, but thats my way to avoid big regret at the future.

You are wrong. There is a smart way to gamble if you utilize the strategy and the mathematics of gambling properly. If you just make bets and hope to get lucky then that is one stupid way to lose your money surely.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
utkarshm

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:46:04 AM

You are wrong. There is a smart way to gamble if you utilize the strategy and the mathematics of gambling properly. If you just make bets and hope to get lucky then that is one stupid way to lose your money surely.
But dont agree with you...You can make any strategy any calculations but all may fail in gambling.In sports betting yes we can make some strategies and win with some knowledge but in other gambling no strategies works
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:31:27 AM

For me we should gamble for fun and only some small profits.Do not think to earn much with gambling because at end it will result in loosing all of our balance.
Ya some one who is very rich then he could gamble with bigger money for bigger profits..
I think playing with pleasure will not reduce the risk it on a gamble. but it might make you controlled the game because
you're not fixated on one goal is profit. maybe you'll be more patient when it lost yeah it is important to be able to control
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:40:20 AM

I think playing with pleasure will not reduce the risk it on a gamble. but it might make you controlled the game because
you're not fixated on one goal is profit. maybe you'll be more patient when it lost yeah it is important to be able to control
playing gambling for pleasure will play without the burden or without concerns about losing. really does not matter what the outcome.
but it remains that you play to have fun, and you will remain to use the best strategy to win every game and get a profit.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:00:09 AM

playing gambling for pleasure will play without the burden or without concerns about losing. really does not matter what the outcome.
but it remains that you play to have fun, and you will remain to use the best strategy to win every game and get a profit.

There is no safe gambling way. But there is a smart way in playing bitcoins. And the smart way is that, when you are already win a big amount.
It is the time to stop gambling already.
Save your winnings and do gambling again tomorrow or next time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:46:47 PM

But dont agree with you...You can make any strategy any calculations but all may fail in gambling.In sports betting yes we can make some strategies and win with some knowledge but in other gambling no strategies works

Yes some gambling games just needs pure luck, and some gambling games really needs strategy to win in a game. So be careful of what game you would play depending of what game you will be fit.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:30:20 PM

You cannot gamble in a smart way because the odds are against you and you cannot change the rules, the smartest thing to do is now when to stop.
If you are losing just go away and leave because you will just lose more money if you stay.
Lexiatel

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:37:07 PM

Always, always, set a limit for both losing and profit. If you do not have the discipline to stick to that, than you are better off not gambling to begin with.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 04:52:11 PM

Always, always, set a limit for both losing and profit. If you do not have the discipline to stick to that, than you are better off not gambling to begin with.

Easier said then done though Sad
It is difficult to have a limit when you want to get back your money after a loss. It's extremely tempting for most people to put more money in again without really thinking. I think if you lack discipline you shouldn't even gamble at all just like you say because it really can't be helped.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Lexiatel

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:57:18 PM

That's very true, but with odds against you, and the track record of losing, you'd think people would just be happy that they retrieved their losses, lol
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:04:03 PM

Easier said then done though Sad
It is difficult to have a limit when you want to get back your money after a loss. It's extremely tempting for most people to put more money in again without really thinking. I think if you lack discipline you shouldn't even gamble at all just like you say because it really can't be helped.
Confusing really when people think have to discipline in gambling.
As gambling itself is not a place for good people who mostly have a high discipline level.
Gambling is bad at all , gamble on smart way or whatever is meaningless .just roll it and wait for the outcome.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6870

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:10:43 PM

I see people at gas stations all the time scratching off their lottery tickets--are they doing it for profit or fun?  I would say it's always both.  There is no fun unless you have the potential to profit, even knowing the odds are against you.   Doing it solely for profit is just plain stupid,  precisely because the odds are against you.  And the folks who gamble on this forum are some of the most degenerate, addicted, problematic gamblers I've ever seen outside of Atlantic City.   

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: