Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a newbie and have i have some question  (Read 1225 times)
voodoo97 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:36:52 AM

Hell everyone,
I'm just new in this forum and I really still doesn't understand anything yet but I really like to join this community and I would like to earn some bitcoins, so if everyone would like to help me here please just pm me, i would to work for the cash, and i need some help understanding this whole bitcoin thing, and i want to know what should I post to get a higher rank in this forum, and what can i do to get better and get paid for posting or doing whatever you want me to do
Thank
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 11:42:00 AM

Hell everyone,
I'm just new in this forum and I really still doesn't understand anything yet but I really like to join this community and I would like to earn some bitcoins, so if everyone would like to help me here please just pm me, i would to work for the cash, and i need some help understanding this whole bitcoin thing, and i want to know what should I post to get a higher rank in this forum, and what can i do to get better and get paid for posting or doing whatever you want me to do
Thank

Just go through various discussion and beginners and help topics. You will get some needful information which helps you do further activities.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:49:00 AM

Hell everyone,
Thank
With the kind of questions you ask now, I suggest you start reading other topics about it. Being part of the community also includes reading about the community, and not instantly opening a topic when you can search for the answers given previously by other people.
voodoo97 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:52:44 AM

Yeah i went throw the guide but i just didnt understand what kind of posts should i post, and how can i work for bitcoin and how to get higher ranks
venan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:01:10 PM

Hell everyone,
Thank

you need just shake your brain a little and you can fin anything in this forum, just use search and learn to understand what you are reading. if you dont used to find and understand yourself, you willnot achieve anything here.

try harder and good luck

voodoo97 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:07:42 PM

ok thanks i'll just try to dig more into the forum, cause im really tired from doing faucets, they r just a waste of time, and i'll try finding a job to earn some, thanks for the help
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:10:19 PM

this thread  will answer your question, just browse the history post from the op you will find everything you want https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1424958.0
goodluck
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:17:26 PM

As you browser this forums and engage with the conversation, you will learn more about Bitcoin and Bitcointalk.

If you have a skills - be it coding or just simply posting on forums - you can post it here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0).

You need to be active on this forums to get higher rank. You can only gain a maximum of 14 activity every two weeks. The more activity you have, the higher your rank will be. The highest non-staff and non-donator rank is Legendary. And it would take you more than about year to get it.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 12:31:34 PM

Yeah i went throw the guide but i just didnt understand what kind of posts should i post, and how can i work for bitcoin and how to get higher ranks

You should post what contributes to a thread or an ontopic discussion within a thread. How you can work for bitcoin depends on the skills you can offer. You get to higher ranks over time.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
cruguy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:52:12 PM

Bitcoin is just not some extra ordinary concept, it is just like other payment system, but it is crypto currency, meaning you can buy, sell or even generate them.

If you are working for cash anywhere, it is as simple as working for cash, you just get paid by bitcoins. That's it.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:55:45 PM

If you want to earn a descent amount of bitcoins then you should buy higher rank accounts, as the rate of posting varies for different accounts but before doing that I think you should learn more about bitcoins.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:35:59 PM

Hell everyone,
Thank

just a friendly advice.
never ask or trust things people tell you in PMs and not in public. there is always a reason why they don't want to do it publicly, otherwise whatever question you might have you search for it or you can ask it here by creating a new topic and the community will respond and if something is shady and public you will be informed that way.

Only Bitcoin
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:40:38 PM

Hell everyone,
Thank

just a friendly advice.
never ask or trust things people tell you in PMs and not in public. there is always a reason why they don't want to do it publicly, otherwise whatever question you might have you search for it or you can ask it here by creating a new topic and the community will respond and if something is shady and public you will be informed that way.

Exactly, here you will find more experienced and honest people who will try to help you as you are newbie you should take their guidance so that you don't get cheated by anyone.
ElMoIsEviL

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:43:29 PM

You can earn very small ammounts using faucet or maybe you can buy some jr.member account and signup to some signature campaing

andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:57:24 PM

all are available in this forum, you just have to go around on this forum and diligently read. I am sure you will know everything.
darkmagician

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:36:40 PM

explore this whole forum, you will learn more from reading and posting, , ask for help from a bitcoin master ,preferably those high ranks , they have a lot more experience than lower ranks,
defined

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:06:26 PM

never ask or trust things people tell you in PMs and not in public. there is always a reason why they don't want to do it publicly,
It could be something against forum rules, like a referral link. It is not allowed to post on the forum, but it is okay to send by PM.
In any other case I agree: share ideas in public so we can all see (and judge) it.
Palinanv

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:54:32 PM

In order to grow your membership rank, it's important to keep all of your posts thoughtful, organized and constructive. Ranks are updated for 14 posts to 14 activity every 2 weeks. Next, earn bitcoins at the services department forum by doing small tasks.
FowardtoVictory

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:00:45 PM

Hi. I actually have questions too. Do people buy member accounts? My friend gave me some that he didn't want a while ago before I even signed up. I decided to make my own. How do I sell them?
Palinanv

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:01:46 PM

Hi. I actually have questions too. Do people buy member accounts? My friend gave me some that he didn't want a while ago before I even signed up. I decided to make my own. How do I sell them?
Hi there. I really wouldn't advise selling accounts. Your friend should have told you that. Of course it's not against any rules here, it's just not advised.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: