Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to move USD through different exchanges?  (Read 431 times)
masama (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:41:45 PM

Hi guys,

I recently come up an idea to exchange bitcoin rates from platforms-to-platforms, although I don't have any problem moving BTC's since they have wallets. But the problem is after I sold the bitcoin to USD, I can't move anymore the money back to the platform where I bought it(because the rate of BTC is cheap there).

Basically, I am talking CCEX to Poloniex, and considering other platforms too.

So, has anyone have successfully done this before. I will keep every helpful comments into my mind.

Thanks and have a great day/night.

Money, money and more money!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:01:43 PM

Usually ,that's what people do as an alternative to trading.You can start exchanging using other services like Neteller/Skrill/Payza etc ,the amount of jumps money is taking place results in profit or less from the actual value of your coins.You can have your coins exchanged with paypal at %5 then preev rate,you make a bit of profit here,then use them again to buy coins @-2% prev rate.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:01:48 PM

What you are talking about is called "arbitrage". It is not a new idea. People have been doing it for years now.

The problem you are having is the main reason why it doesn't work well. Even the Federal Reserve talks about it, here: http://libertystreeteconomics.newyorkfed.org/2016/03/is-bitcoin-really-frictionless.html.

The problem of moving dollars around is why there is a difference in prices in the first place. So, the only way to make real money doing arbitrage is to find a solution to that problem.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
masama (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:03:56 AM

I see, I think moving from exchanges is not ideal for me at the moment as the amount that I have in possession right now is satoshis only. Thanks guys.

Money, money and more money!
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:21:36 AM

you can not do this because when depositing in any exchanger they don't give you an address like what you do with cryptocurrencies.
when depositing fiat you have to go through a processor yourself meaning clicking on the deposit and going through it (do it as a test and you will realise) so you have to withdraw (-fee) to your wallet then deposit (-fee) again to the exchanger.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:28:42 AM

I see, I think moving from exchanges is not ideal for me at the moment as the amount that I have in possession right now is satoshis only. Thanks guys.
yes its not ideal,moving USD from exchange to other exchange just take higher fees,and its avoid by everyone,moving with bitcoin its better for bitcoin user,but i'm also think some countries which not use USD as main currecny,it might better,because not only bitcoin who fluctuate,but USD also same.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:27:30 AM

yes its not ideal,moving USD from exchange to other exchange just take higher fees,and its avoid by everyone,moving with bitcoin its better for bitcoin user,but i'm also think some countries which not use USD as main currecny,it might better,because not only bitcoin who fluctuate,but USD also same.

the currencies like USD with local currencies (whatever they are like Euro or african money) the rate is not so volatile that you might think it is mostly at a very fixed rate if nothing horrible happens to that country.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████