Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in me, you may not regret it.  (Read 1691 times)
TooMainstream (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:51:26 PM

Seems like I got a bad "view" on my post from yesterday, cause it got trashed, I wanted a reason, so let's see:

Rules
You decide the amount, the game I should play, and how much you want to earn.
Despite my rank on here, I know many bitcoin gambling sites and I have experience on them.

So, instead this I will put the address and with my rank I will probably get random bad reviews without even testing me.
Ok?
Questions are accepted.

Address: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/128qQRGQz7gdPwBZyVvgT7NcSNU2STKGrS

Ready, set, go,
Good luck everyone.
*crosses fingers it doesn't get trashed or deleted like the one of yesterday*
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:33:08 PM

Lowest scamming level ever... you'd have better luck getting pennies on the road side fucker... or better still, get a job.
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:35:44 PM

Lowest scamming level ever...

Agree  Grin
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:37:41 PM

Why do you call a loan for gambling "invest"? That is not an investment, it is a sure way to lose money.
TooMainstream (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:42:27 PM

finally I see someone I already met somewhere.
Well, it's still better than a ponzi, because I'm not automatic or run, so you don't necessarily forced to try it.

Also, how do you call a ponzi? a sure investment?

edit: thank you for giving a feedback without trying james! "an obvious scammer", I already knew it was coming!
james.lent

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:49:26 PM

finally I see someone I already met somewhere.
Well, it's still better than a ponzi, because I'm not automatic or run, so you don't necessarily forced to try it.

Also, how do you call a ponzi? a sure investment?

This is an obvious scam. It doesn't even fall into the ponzi category. You're literally asking people for bitcoins to gamble with. Fucking degenerate beggar, that's what you are.
TooMainstream (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:51:05 PM

Good! thank you for your expert review man, I really needed a very good review, a beggar.
What If I am successful and pay everyone? that would make me a scammer right?
james.lent

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:54:25 PM

Good! thank you for your expert review man, I really needed a very good review, a beggar.
What If I am successful and pay everyone? that would make me a scammer right?

Clearly shows you're trying hard to scam kid and know nothing about gambling. There's no sure win in gambling, no techniques, etc....if you're successful, you wont be here asking for coins.... now go do some research and come back in a year.
TooMainstream (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:57:40 PM

I'm in the bitcoin world for about 3 yrs now,
I know there are no ways to be successful I'm not saying I'm a master of gambling and everyone should use me to be rich.
I've had my glorious days, and I was there when bitcoin reached 1000 dollars. So I know what I'm talking about.
So no, I don't wanna scam anyone.
I love how scammer hunters just scream scam everything. I just love it.
defined

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:58:30 PM

What If I am successful and pay everyone?
You would not have to ask for money if you would be successful at gambling.
james.lent

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:02:49 PM

I'm in the bitcoin world for about 3 yrs now,
I know there are no ways to be successful I'm not saying I'm a master of gambling and everyone should use me to be rich.
I've had my glorious days, and I was there when bitcoin reached 1000 dollars. So I know what I'm talking about.
So no, I don't wanna scam anyone.
I love how scammer hunters just scream scam everything. I just love it.

Lmao but that is what you're doing now dick head, attempting to scam. Gamble with your own funds. You're just another sore loser, probably lost it all on primedice and now here trying to grind a few cents out of people. Lock this thread before the MODS trash it.
TooMainstream (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:04:46 PM

I don't play dice much so It's improbable that im negative there. Wanna see? I will PM you my nick on Primedice if you like.

Wanting to help others is so bad nowadays?
With true good intentions?
What about when you invest in a website, and an highroller takes the money you invested? is that a scam?
james.lent

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:08:40 PM

I don't play dice much so It's improbable that im negative there. Wanna see? I will PM you my nick on Primedice if you like.

Wanting to help others is so bad nowadays?
With true good intentions?
What about when you invest in a website, and an highroller takes the money you invested? is that a scam?

Then make a site you lazy ass scammer. At least spend some money to make some money and no, im not interested in your nick on PD.

Only reputable sites have an invest in bank roll feature which the site is also backed up by a provably fair system. So no, there's no scamming there. No one will invest in a gambling site which has been open for a few hours. They need to make their name first and also the trust of their customers.

How can you have good intentions? You're asking money to gamble and that'll only lead to -ve. Its obvious and ive said it before, if you're a successful gambler, you wont be here asking. Now, fuck off.
TooMainstream (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:11:48 PM

james, your words are just empty. But ok, I will continue to be successfull on my own. I wanted to help, but people loves ponzi more, so yes I'm going far from here.
I will just tell you something nice before leaving the section, buying btc is your best option cause It will raise soon of 40% in value, bye.
opmac

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:40:37 PM

Lowest scamming level ever... you'd have better luck getting pennies on the road side fucker... or better still, get a job.

Could be the best single line I have read on this forum!!! LMAO!!!

Only a fool will give you any son

TooMainstream (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:54:54 PM

I bet if it was coming from a legendary member you would just cross your legs and be like "teach me sensei"
james.lent

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:56:56 PM

I bet if it was coming from a legendary member you would just cross your legs and be like "teach me sensei"

Someone who has been here long wont be dumb enough to pull this shit. So the only legendary who'd be dumb enough to do this is a newbie who bought the account. Now fuck off already. We don't need more beggars here. The forum is crawling with them already.
juraviel

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:04:39 PM

I dont know what it is you said before you got criticized for, but you didnt give me any reason to give you money - like literally you didnt even say you will return it.
TooMainstream (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:08:16 PM

I took more words in my other thread, but it disappeared, so this time I just posted it, but nevermind, dear james.lent just branded me as a scammer even if he didn't lost a penny from me. So it doesn't mind.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 03:28:00 PM

This is soo funny! You think people will invest to you? You newbie is too mainstream.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: