Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:09:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing upto 20k USD on ethereum mining  (Read 4137 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:13:10 PM

Ethereum is not really profitable. You might never see your money back. A better option would be to buy coins which are PoS or creating Dash masternodes.

I've made 20 eth since March 10th,about .40 BTC,with 1 7970 & 1 380 4gig  Grin

Income has slowed a little,but I'll ROI my shiny new 380 in 1 more week,my 7970 paid for itself with BTC/LTC/DOGE/FTC mining almost 2 years ago  Wink

So,I have another PC just waitin for another vid card,maybe near the end of the month I'll get another one  Cool

same 22 ethereum 0.5 total or more because i've sold half at 0.027 and not at today price, but right now it's not profitable as before, diff too high, the diff peak is shooting to 3k soem times
sanadas

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:45:56 PM

Ethereum is not really profitable. You might never see your money back. A better option would be to buy coins which are PoS or creating Dash masternodes.

I've made 20 eth since March 10th,about .40 BTC,with 1 7970 & 1 380 4gig  Grin

Income has slowed a little,but I'll ROI my shiny new 380 in 1 more week,my 7970 paid for itself with BTC/LTC/DOGE/FTC mining almost 2 years ago  Wink

So,I have another PC just waitin for another vid card,maybe near the end of the month I'll get another one  Cool

same 22 ethereum 0.5 total or more because i've sold half at 0.027 and not at today price, but right now it's not profitable as before, diff too high, the diff peak is shooting to 3k soem times

The difficulty rise  resumes after a few days pause. It is 35T now. Most of us will not be profitable in a few months.

Jouliancoin

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:01:52 PM

Me and a friend of mine has made up plans[Managed funds]to start ethereum mining with at least $20k
Which Hardwares,Gpus would you suggest for us to build our rigs.
Also please provide your tips on mining as this is our first time,
and also suggestions on Ethereum,Mining,its future and sustainability

Wow! 20k is a lot of money  Cheesy

I would recommend AMD graphics cards e.g. R9 290x. Here is a mining guide for pool-minig: http://etherbasics.com/tutorials/ethereum-mining-pool-tutorial.html

It might help you.

sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:15:30 PM

$20k is a lot of money. If you have not invested it, it is better to wait a month or two to get the latest more efficient cards.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Usainbot

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:56:55 PM

$20k is a lot of money. If you have not invested it, it is better to wait a month or two to get the latest more efficient cards.

So far, the information about the new efficient card from nVidia is not so encouraging. It is slower than expected.
parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:28:08 PM

I hope the new cards from the AMD can work better than their existing 390 cards and priced cheaper.

sanadas

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:09:43 AM

I hope the new cards from the AMD can work better than their existing 390 cards and priced cheaper.

They may not be cheaper, but will definitely consume less power. They have smaller die size, 14 nm.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: