Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:57:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NUC  (Read 30879 times)
novaexchange

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 11:03:04 PM

Hi,

You can now see the Transaction ID under the withdrawal event, both at the bottom of the balances page and the transactions page. The Transaction ID will only be seen once the transaction has been sent, and withdrawals are processed every 15 minute. Though I am ashamed, when doing this i caused a hickup in the transaction daemon not to catch up any incoming transactions. Although the site is in BETA so these things can happen (for now).

Chat / Trollbox is coming - i just have not gotten it enough reliable yet for publishing.

Thanks for your support, you have really helped a lot this evening to find things I have not thought about.

Sincerly,
David

Trade your coins at www.novaexchange.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitkeeper

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:15:32 PM

Hi,

You can now see the Transaction ID under the withdrawal event, both at the bottom of the balances page and the transactions page. The Transaction ID will only be seen once the transaction has been sent, and withdrawals are processed every 15 minute. Though I am ashamed, when doing this i caused a hickup in the transaction daemon not to catch up any incoming transactions. Although the site is in BETA so these things can happen (for now).

Chat / Trollbox is coming - i just have not gotten it enough reliable yet for publishing.

Thanks for your support, you have really helped a lot this evening to find things I have not thought about.

Sincerly,
David

I like the exchange, I had no idea that it even existed! Do you have a twitter account or Facebook account, so I can spread the word? Thanks for adding NUC and as you see it already bring volume to your exchange! I deposited BTC and it went smoothly and bought some NUC and sent NUC to my wallet, Everything smooth as butter! Keep up the good work!
blackchopper

Activity: 316
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 11:23:40 PM

The trading on the exchange is like watching an old Western where two people are about to have a shootout.  Who's going to make the first move.

No one is selling cheap.  Loving the stake!

Developer with a background in Marketing and Promotions.
CHECK OUT PLATINUMBAR XPTX
iSimantri

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:26:58 PM

The trading on the exchange is like watching an old Western where two people are about to have a shootout.  Who's going to make the first move.

No one is selling cheap.  Loving the stake!

and 300 blocks more to go to 1000% pos,  Wink

Pig Farm Investment
Detail here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0
Low profit and long term project.
novaexchange

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 11:28:35 PM

I like the exchange, I had no idea that it even existed! Do you have a twitter account or Facebook account, so I can spread the word? Thanks for adding NUC and as you see it already bring volume to your exchange! I deposited BTC and it went smoothly and bought some NUC and sent NUC to my wallet, Everything smooth as butter! Keep up the good work!

Thanks for those words. The exchange is brand new. Or well, one week old. I hope the launch will go smoothly without anymore hickups.

I opened up a twitter account that I have been using to try to spread the word with the power of social media https://twitter.com/dskeppstedt

Sincerely,
David

jminer85

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:34:22 PM

Thanks for those words. The exchange is brand new. Or well, one week old. I hope the launch will go smoothly without anymore hickups.

I opened up a twitter account that I have been using to try to spread the word with the power of social media https://twitter.com/dskeppstedt

Sincerely,
David

I sent btc and it has 5 confirms but its not in my account? how many confirms does it take to get to my account?
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:36:33 PM

The trading on the exchange is like watching an old Western where two people are about to have a shootout.  Who's going to make the first move.

No one is selling cheap.  Loving the stake!

Runetemp

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:42:25 PM

novaexchange I made a deposit of 25 NUC and it was credited to the account as 5 nuc
I think I might have sent it as a split block 5 transaction Im not sure
but the block explorer shows it as 25 coins http://chain.nuclearcoin.pw/address/NPTMC92MhmJoubeC6S5qAhAzF4cigbzQKF

https://i.imgur.com/YMOXh7h.png

hope you can fix this also sent you a email in case you don't check the thread
jasonhopper2412

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:43:00 PM

Sincerely,
David

I sent btc and it has 5 confirms but its not in my account? how many confirms does it take to get to my account?

6 and then some random amount of minutes.

Pay me to advertise here suckas.....
jminer85

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:47:50 PM

Sincerely,
David

6 and then some random amount of minutes.
thanks for the info
Runetemp

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:51:10 PM

why are ppl so outraged about time to deposit almost ever site uses 6 for btc and a ton more for alts.
novaexchange

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 11:54:04 PM

novaexchange I made a deposit of 25 NUC and it was credited to the account as 5 nuc
I think I might have sent it as a split block 5 transaction Im not sure
but the block explorer shows it as 25 coins http://chain.nuclearcoin.pw/address/NPTMC92MhmJoubeC6S5qAhAzF4cigbzQKF

hope you can fix this also sent you a email in case you don't check the thread

Wow, that transaction is very interesting...

I will fix this manually for you and make sure it doesn't happen again.

"amount" : 25.00000000,
    "confirmations" : 41,
    "blockhash" : "2051d32b63f56e84e992565a858c860499c792a293c83c017f77b619f991c26f",
    "blockindex" : 2,
    "blocktime" : 1460329593,
    "txid" : "4deaa57840b5472c53ea90b54cd06fed0cdaea8a5382b914446b25f4c5d0a6e2",
    "time" : 1460329586,
    "timereceived" : 1460329586,
    "details" : [
        {
            "account" : "",
            "address" : "NPTMC92MhmJoubeC6S5qAhAzF4cigbzQKF",
            "category" : "receive",
            "amount" : 5.00000000
        },
        {
        },
        {
        },
        {
        },
        {
        }
    ]
}

Runetemp

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:59:05 PM

yea novaexchange I had just tested using split block.
and then when I wanted to send coins to the exchange, I was thinking I just moved these so Ill send these 25 instead of the idle ones.
and I think I forgot to remove the split block dialog check box.
novaexchange

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 12:07:08 AM

yea novaexchange I had just tested using split block.
and then when I wanted to send coins to the exchange, I was thinking I just moved these so Ill send these 25 instead of the idle ones.
and I think I forgot to remove the split block dialog check box.

Very interesting actually, you literally killed my "clever approach" to prevent double incoming transactions when a wallet is re-syncing for any reason. I have to find an other approach to solve this, it could been very serious. I have never seen a transaction id containing the same receiving address more than once before. I have tried to use the sendmany command to the same address more than once, and every other wallet have complained that the address need to be unique in the transaction id i.e. can only occur once.

Is this unique to NUC?

blackchopper

Activity: 316
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 12:17:53 AM

Kids with no coins for the 1000% stake... go to play in the shelter.

Developer with a background in Marketing and Promotions.
CHECK OUT PLATINUMBAR XPTX
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:19:34 AM

Minimum age till mature ?

2 hrs... it's all in the OP

So There is a problem In POS. I got this message for 7 days "Not staking because you don't have mature coin". I have 26 Nuclearcoins.

maybe ur wallet in locked?
its impossible that ur wallet is not staking!or u weight is too low...how long are the 26 coins in the wallet?did u some transactions after the 26 coins input?

if u deposit to ur wallet u need to wait 2 hrs until it starts to stake...than u have to wait until u hit a block..

It's not locked. i have 25 Nuc for 7 days. i started mining from first day.
The wallet has problem and the coin is dead.
stake works fine if you only have 25 your weight is too low and will take a long time to get any coins.

I didn't say why i couldn't get coin from POS, i said the POS phase doesn't work.
If The problem was weight the wallet should said: "expected time to earn reward is 5555 hours" but the wallet said; "Not staking because you don't have mature coin". So wallet and staking has problem.

I have 2 PC. first pc i got staking with 3 nuc but in second pc i couln't get stake and the wallet said "Not staking because you don't have mature coin" with 26 coins.

Dead coin.

OH NO GUYS!   dude staking 29 coins says nuc is dead...

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
isamamin

Activity: 263

semux

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:39:23 AM

Hey,

Novaexchange is a new exchange currently in BETA stage, but soon ready for full production. We need your help to find any remaining bugs - if any!

Welcome to trade your NuclearCoins in these new listed markets.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_NUC/
https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_NUC/
https://novaexchange.com/market/ARI_NUC/

Since this is a new coin that seems not to be found on any other exchange, it is up to you to set a marketvalue on the coin by trading it.

Cheers,
David
Novaexchange

Scam.... I made a deposit but my balance is still zero. Be aware

http://chain.nuclearcoin.pw/tx/37a4eab0f63c3063ee5f920e0f6da5bfb78179ef62c8b7ebb09a2160be96439c
https://i.imgsafe.org/106ab1c.png

Intressting how quick some people are to scream scam without looking further. I have understandings to why because of the nature of this business, however, if you feel your coins are gone, it is polite to ask the devs what has happend.

All current transactions can be viewed here, your coins will get accounted to your balance as soon as the confirms has reached the desired amount of confirms: https://novaexchange.com/wallets/transactions/

I just used novaexchange, deposited btc, bought coin, withdrew..........  had absolutely no problem.

only think i don't see is where to get the transaction ID number for deposit/withdrawal.

Thats a good point! Will be added shortly, give me a few minutes.

Sorry. I know everything about exchanges and transaction sections but there was more than 20 Confirmations and i didn't see anything in Incoming transactions.
Now I can see it after 50 confirmations
everything is right, now.

hi,
i signed with FB i want to withdraw but asked to enter Password + PIN
i'm not made any one of them 0(, so how to do? i get email for verification only, any idea how to?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:41:34 AM

my deposit worked to novaxchange fwiw ...  Cool  *will report back on withdrawals

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
iSimantri

Activity: 476

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:46:26 AM

The trading on the exchange is like watching an old Western where two people are about to have a shootout.  Who's going to make the first move.

No one is selling cheap.  Loving the stake!

and this will happen at 12200

someone already begin at nova

Pig Farm Investment
Detail here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0
Low profit and long term project.
Runetemp

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:48:18 AM

Someone came in and scooped up all the walls at 0.0006XXXX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: