Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dog Fighter/Breeder Tortured By Masked Men  (Read 437 times)
Trifixion713 (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:01:24 PM

Here's your feel-good story of the day; this pos was housing dogs "possibly" used for fighting in horrible conditions and a group of guys wearing ninja masks forced him into his home, tied him up, and tortured him...the best part of this story: "The masked suspects took the victim's ear and his minivan." Only in Detroit...

DETROIT (WJBK) - A Detroit man was tied up, tortured and had his ear cut off. Police say that man was breeding dogs under terrible conditions, and was possibly training them for dog fighting.

FOX 2 counted at least 16 pit bulls that were emaciated and living outside and in filth. That is in addition to the more than a dozen dogs taken from the basement of the home.

The 52-year-old dog breeder was feeding his dogs at one of his Detroit properties on Mackay when he was confronted by three armed men wearing ninja masks. His family says he was forced into the home. They tied him and his two tenants up, then proceeded to torture the dog breeder and demand money.

"My cousin's not a small man, you know what I'm saying. They knew what they were doing," says Marty Johnson, the victim's cousin. "They tied him up; they beat him up pretty bad; broke ribs; broke fingers; stabbed him with ice pics; cut his ear off. It was just messed up."

Police sources tell FOX 2's Taryn Asher they believe the dog breeder was targeted because of his sophisticated and expensive blue pit breeding operation, which they believe is connected to dog fighting.

Animal Control removed several dogs from the basement of the home and were on their way back to take the 16 pit bulls FOX 2 saw tied up and living in the backyard.

The attack was personal and possibly in retaliation.

"He has wife; he has family; he has kids," says Johnson. "They made an accusation, talking about, 'If we catch your wife and daughter, we are raping them. We're going to do this, we're going to do that.' I mean, c'mon."

The masked suspects took the victim's ear and his minivan.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/114907014-story

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 11:58:20 PM

Don't get me wrong, animals deserve to be treated humanely and people who abuse animals are scumbags, but is the solution really more abuse and torture? IMO this is pretty fucked up and some one just wanted to pretend they were in "Reservoir Dogs" for their own personal satisfaction, not because it served any kind of justice.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 04:26:00 PM

Here's your feel-good story of the day...

You what mate?

How's that a feel-good story? They tortured the guy to force him to give up his money and that's somehow OK because the victim did something wrong too?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 05:07:16 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 06:38:29 PM by Lethn

Don't get me wrong, animals deserve to be treated humanely and people who abuse animals are scumbags, but is the solution really more abuse and torture? IMO this is pretty fucked up and some one just wanted to pretend they were in "Reservoir Dogs" for their own personal satisfaction, not because it served any kind of justice.

Exactly, I don't like this kind of thing, It's just people justifying treating another person badly, I'm an Anarchist for fucks sake, so you don't need to sell vigilante justice to me when the cops are corrupt and so on, it's detroit for fucks sake, but the solution isn't to go around torturing people which is essentially what these guys have done. The private security firm that established itself over there did a far better job stopping people in detroit than scumbags like this ever will, I remember that story about how they stopped people robbing cigarette trucks.

If you effectively prevent people from committing crimes in the first place, they won't dare to try their luck again, just because the risk vs reward ratio isn't worth it.
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:52:23 PM

People care more about dogs than they do people and this type of stuff will most likely spread in the future.
The whole premise that people can commit a crime because they have a greater good in play.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:25:08 AM

You what mate?

How's that a feel-good story? They tortured the guy to force him to give up his money and that's somehow OK because the victim did something wrong too?

I have no idea what sort of person thinks this is a feel-good story... wow...

My middle-name is schadenfreude, and I don't feel good about this story at all

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude
Schadenfreude is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others. This word is taken from German and literally means "harm-joy". It is the feeling of joy or pleasure when one sees another fail or suffer misfortune

I find it funny when a guy pisses in the wind and gets himself wet... not this... this is some crazy psychopaths stabbing a guy with ice-picks and cutting off his ear without so much as a trial & conviction...

Who appointed these guys the judge, jury and executioner?
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:53:58 AM

You what mate?

I have no idea what sort of person thinks this is a feel-good story... wow...

My middle-name is schadenfreude, and I don't feel good about this story at all

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude
Schadenfreude is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others. This word is taken from German and literally means "harm-joy". It is the feeling of joy or pleasure when one sees another fail or suffer misfortune

I find it funny when a guy pisses in the wind and gets himself wet... not this... this is some crazy psychopaths stabbing a guy with ice-picks and cutting off his ear without so much as a trial & conviction...

Who appointed these guys the judge, jury and executioner?
Sounds like they just wanted his money..The rest is to throw the police and the guy who been robbed of the real reason money..
in the uk people blow your house up..Animal activist crazy..sure makes people stop tho and are very scared to wear a fur coat
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:17:55 PM

This is tragic response for breeder dogs. However, one must always, always be cautious about feeding a dogs.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: