Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM ALERT] Elastic Project - The Decentralized Supercomputer  (Read 13452 times)
-Greed- (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:05:34 AM

Lol, there are still people donating to the project. So many assholes with money around here; I might as well run my own scam someday...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
-Greed- (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:44:42 AM

Run whatever you want, but other people's Bitcoins as well as other people's projects are simply none of your business.
No, it it. Scams hurt the whole crypto scene. Those people who get burned invest less or don't at all so scams slower progress. Or it might be even worse when a good project cannot be funded and dies on arrival.

You better return all the funds you stole from people and publicly apologize. Think about the future.

kjadB

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:51:10 AM

Bought account - check
If you read old messages you'll find that they are completely different from what the OP's posting now. Btw, it's a new trend scammers no longer use newbie accounts so always double check accounts with history.

It should be easy to verify if the current 'Evil-Knievel' is the same guy who discovered the third planted bug in the NXT code. That guy received a juicy NXT bonus for his efforts. Can Evil-Knievel send 1NXT from the account that received the NXT bounty? If not then you have proof he bought this account.

Looks like the developer of Elastic bought the original 'Evil-Knievel' forum account. So simple to prove otherwise, so his unwillingness to clear this accusation up is damning

I say SCAM!!
kjadB

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:59:57 AM

Looks like the developer of Elastic bought the original 'Evil-Knievel' forum account. So simple to prove otherwise, so his unwillingness to clear this accusation up is damning

I say SCAM!!

Nobody bought my account. One more such accusation and you have a red feedback as well.

I will wear a red feedback from a proven scammer as a badge of honor.

You do realise I've read the original E-K posting on NXT, and butting heads with gmaxwell previously. That guy would love to re-live his glory of finding the famed 3rd fatal bug in the NXT code. Your unwillingness to defend yourself is obvious to ALL readers. GAME OVER!

Prove me wrong and I will gladly sing your praises E-K - the real E-K once ripped gmaxwell a new one, claim your title as gmax slayer, or GTFO
kjadB

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:54:07 AM

You do realise I've read the original E-K posting on NXT, and butting heads with gmaxwell previously. That guy would love to re-live his glory of finding the famed 3rd fatal bug in the NXT code. Your unwillingness to defend yourself is obvious to ALL readers. GAME OVER!

Prove me wrong and I will gladly sing your praises E-K - the real E-K once ripped gmaxwell a new one, claim your title as gmax slayer, or GTFO

First of all, I personally think that this whole thread is about FUDDING only. It serves no other purpose than causing trouble and trying to provoke some sort negative reaction.
A big thumb down for that.

Second, I do not have any access to my NXT account but I have posted a Bitcoin address back in the beginning of 2015 here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395761.msg10761464#msg10761464
It's 1H6w1CUk8cmSeaoGJ363LY9LWe57FPrCeA, and its from my TREZOR. I am not 100% sure but I should have the TREZOR somewhere at home.
I could send a transaction from it to wherever you want when I'm back this evening.

I want to point out, that I am doing that for you only, and not for the creator of this thread (I really do want to see you sing my praises).
But I simply do not care what internet trolls like him write at all.

Ok, good decision E-K! I really want Elastic to be legit (I did invest a little myself so far), so I hope you can indeed verify your identity as the gmaxwell slayer and NXT fatal bug discoverer as suggested above. Standing by for further details
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:05:06 AM

As I am not sure if I can sign messages with my TEZOR (only used it for a day or so) I would suggest you just tell me your (or any other) BTC address and I will send you a small transaction from this address.

Thanks, EK.

Got a little worried there.  Grin

kjadB

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:11:06 AM

So the proven scammer according to this FUCKIN' PSYCHOPATH kjadB is the one reporting that his FUCKIN' MONEY IS BEING WITHHELD FOR A FULL MOTHAFUCKIN' YEAR & 2 MONTHS and not the FUCKIN' DELUSIONAL EMBEZZLING SOCIOPATH NxtChg that is actually doing the withholding...   Roll Eyes

apologies everyone, I seem to have attracted a stalker from here
kjadB

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:17:12 AM

As I am not sure if I can sign messages with my TEZOR (only used it for a day or so) I would suggest you just tell me your (or any other) BTC address and I will send you a small transaction from this address.

You can use this address if you like:

1LrWN6TwpBQzEeNRMoTQvZwxyv4ftxzVm8
cryptoheadd

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:20:30 AM

Thanks, EK.

Got a little worried there.  Grin

This is the only purpose of such threads, getting people worried  Wink
The more angry or worried the people get, the more satisfaction such internet trolls feel.

Can you send a small amount from your account?
Just as a confirmation?
kjadB

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:21:33 AM

So the proven scammer according to this FUCKIN' PSYCHOPATH kjadB is the one reporting that his FUCKIN' MONEY IS BEING WITHHELD FOR A FULL MOTHAFUCKIN' YEAR & 2 MONTHS and not the FUCKIN' DELUSIONAL EMBEZZLING SOCIOPATH NxtChg that is actually doing the withholding...   Roll Eyes

apologies everyone, I seem to have attracted a stalker from here

No you haven't YOU FUCKIN' PUSSY...   who's the proven scammer you mentioned in your post I quoted...   huh???   Kiss

There is absolutely no connection between what you're referring to and E-K verifying he's the same guy as before controlling account 'Evil-Knievel'

please refrain from further stalking in non-related threads (hit me up in your own simcoin thread)
kjadB

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:38:17 AM

please refrain from further stalking in non-related threads (hit me up in your own simcoin thread)

Yeah OK...   like I would actually need to hit you up first for you to bring out your FUCKIN' SOCKPUPPET to repeat your BUTTHURT-try-to-clean-NxtChg's-slate-RETARD-FAIRY-TALE...   Roll Eyes

dude, see below for the context. I was not calling you a scammer (this is a thread about Elastic). Read below then you'll understand. E-K thought I was fudding and threatened to red feedback me, which I said I would wear as a badge of honor. Nothing to do with you or sim!

The problem for highly strung guys like yourself operating on hair-triggers is you go off into full-metal aggression when you're facts are wrong sometimes. That backs you into a corner where you really need to acknowledge you were wrong and made a mistake (hard for a tough guy to do), so you go full aggression and abuse, like what you're doing with simcoin for two years now.

I say SCAM!!

Nobody bought my account. One more such accusation and you have a red feedback as well.

electro-ejaculation

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:49:55 AM

Actually that's a very reasonable request.

Lannister is the one who I think most over there had suspicions of a bought account (or at least I seem to recall some guy going on about it). EK should be easy to verify though.

Yes Lannister account is bought obviously. There is strong relation between Lannister and togesix:

Id / email : togesix@gmail.com
Giveway still active yeah ? Thanks

Username : togesix
Thanks Before
 Grin

Let me try this giveway real or scam  Grin
Twitter : @ArndMuhammad
Subscribes as togesix@gmail.com / togesix
Wallet : 1B8fjzCS2PobQDyup8eqwe9ViYPJgZRmpH

Old Lannister/Togesix is kid from indonesia who makes little money with setting up and selling accounts with poor posts:

Nice and Fast escrow service from SebastianJu Smiley
sold two BTT accounts with great escrow management, i would recommend everyone use his escrow service for better and safer transaction Smiley

No one buys Jr. Member as far as i have seen
Full member may go for around 0.07 to 0.1;
Hero member may go from 0.1 to 2 BTC
Legendary member may go for really higher prices (although I've never seen one on the selling category)
You wrong Jr. Member now behavior on sub forum digital goods and the price is 0.004-0.007
The price for Member is 0.03-0.05BTC
For Full member may go around 0.07 to 0.12BTC
Senior member may go around 0.15-0.3BTC
Hero Member upto 1BTC
Legendary member i have not ever seen someone sell bitcoin talks account with this rank  Grin

You can make many account on this forum and play until member or full member. Tongue

After that sell your account, 1 full member account can be worth 0.05 or more. Cheesy

Somebody bought Lannister account to use for Elastic project. Not necessarily scam, but suspicious for sure. Lannister account took over responsibility for Elastic project from Evil-Knievel. For some reason Evil-Knievel has strong trust into suspicious Lannister account. So I conclude that Evil-Knievel is either very naive fool or Lanister account and Evil-Knievel are very close, maybe same person.
kjadB

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:59:34 AM

I was not calling you a scammer

Why wouldn't you though?   I don't see you hesitate LYING THROUGH YOUR FUCKIN' SOCKPUPPET-TEETH about everything else...   Roll Eyes

As for the rest of your detailed RETARD-explanation...   do you honestly believe that I give a FLYIN' FUCK???   Shocked

your logic is so seriously flawed I can't respond anymore. my belief that you're incredibly wrong in your campaign against simcoin DOES NOT give me reason to think you are a scammer, or feel any desire to accuse you of such. that's how an angry brain works. I'm not an angry person like you

please add me to your ignore list asap
kjadB

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:04:55 AM

Somebody bought Lannister account to use for Elastic project. Not necessarily scam, but suspicious for sure. Lannister account took over responsibility for Elastic project from Evil-Knievel. For some reason Evil-Knievel has strong trust into suspicious Lannister account. So I conclude that Evil-Knievel is either very naive fool or Lanister account and Evil-Knievel are very close, maybe same person.

If current Evil-Knievel is the same guy who found the NXT bug I feel a lot better for Elastic's prospects. That guy had good dev chops

Lannister connection I'm undecided. Let's establish E-K identity and see what happens imo
electro-ejaculation

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:28:07 AM

For some reason Evil-Knievel has strong trust into suspicious Lannister account.

This is not true, I do not trust anyone.

So I conclude that Evil-Knievel is either very naive fool or Lanister account and Evil-Knievel are very close, maybe same person.

What?  Huh

I am neither a naive fool nor am I close to anyone. I think you did not get the point of Elastic. The development is entirely decentralized and everyone who wants to contribute something, be it responsability or development skills, is welcome to do so. Nobody has the authority to tell anyone anything so whether someone is willing to disclose his real identity or not is entirely up to him. This is the good thing about decentralized development: there is no single point of failure and decisions are made by finding a consensus among the majority of people who are involved in Elastic.

Even I cannot decide anything here, I can just continue developing (which I think I do good) and stay in touch with other community members such as Dazzaa to brainstorm and contribute as much as I can. As long as the majority of the community accepts my work, its fine. If not, I'm out. Simple as that!

If you do not like the decentralized nature of the coin, why don't you just skip it and move on to some more centralized projects?

Maybe you really are a naive fool. Suspicious Lannister controls one multisig key. Nothing is possible without his key. If suspicious Lannister is a scammer he can say like "all the funds for the project are lost forever unless I get half of it". Suspicious Lannister has ultimate control over the funds. And he has been unwilling even to built trust into himself and the project.

Lannister said he wouldn't post a public ledger of how the funds were being used, which is sort of a no-no if a coin doesn't use escrow.

@Evil-Knievel: Why do you trust suspicious Lannister account for one multisig key?
cryptoheadd

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:41:54 AM

If current Evil-Knievel is the same guy who found the NXT bug I feel a lot better for Elastic's prospects. That guy had good dev chops

I have also contributed to the official Bitcoin development.
You can check in the Bitcoin 0.10.1 changelog here: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/master/doc/release-notes/release-notes-0.10.1.md

What really annoys me, I have again spent 4 hours arguing instead of being productive.  Sad

Just send the btc from the address when you can & till then, log-off from BCT.
Lannister

Activity: 140
Merit: 500

I'm blocking all private messages. Use Bitmessage!

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:53:06 AM

What really annoys me, I have again spent 4 hours arguing instead of being productive.  Sad

The next time you encounter such trolling online, remember there is no real purpose behind their threads.
They will lie, exaggerate, and offend to disrupt any constructive conversation. Keep in mind that it is your suffering that brings these difficult people pleasure. They feel sadistic glee at the distress of others, so the best thing you can do is ignore them.

No, I will not disclose my real name on the Internet. The very simple reason I’m anonymous is so that I can talk freely about a free web. One mistake people often make is having the faulty assumption that knowing my real name or my association with a respected person, group or organization might get them to trust me more. In fact, I have no authority here. Elastic Project is a loosely associated group of developers which constantly changes over time. If you prefer projects with a more centralized structure, then please move on. Specifically, I kindly ask you to refrain from any messages that try to convince me of the contrary. My time is too valuable to be wasted with the same discussion again and again.
kjadB

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:24:55 PM

What really annoys me, I have again spent 4 hours replying to internet trolls instead of being productive.  Sad

Maybe it's about time for you to also realize that kjadB is THE FUCKIN' HEAD SOCKPUPPET-TROLL then...   just saying...   Roll Eyes

read the thread, someone made a scam accusation against E-K accusing him of not being the original 'Evil-Knievel'. I suggested a method for him to prove his credentials, which he accepted.

1- I did not accuse E-K of anything, just questioned why he wasn't dispatching the accusation
2- I am not trolling
3- I am being helpful
4- you are very rude
kjadB

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:37:30 PM

4- you are very rude

Says the FUCKIN' BUTTHURT SOCKPUPPET-HYPOCRITE...   Roll Eyes

By the way...   I WANT MY MOTHAFUCKIN' MONEY BACK YOU FUCKIN' LOW-LIFE THIEVES   Angry

so go and submit a support ticket to simcoin exchange. I have nothing to do with sim other than being an IPO investor, like you were. I am however very sick of your childish bullshit, and I honestly believe you are wrong, and probably mentally ill, or a MEGA troll
kjadB

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:45:52 PM

so go and submit a support ticket to simcoin exchange. I have nothing to do with sim other than being an IPO investor, like you were. I am however very sick of your childish bullshit, and I honestly believe you are wrong, and probably mentally ill, or a MEGA troll

Says the FUCKIN' FILTHY LYING CONSENTING BALL-SNIPPED SOCKPUPPET-HYPOCRITE that knows very well that there's NO SUCH FUCKIN' THING as a support ticket on that FUCKIN' FRAUD-"EXCHANGE" (nor at the other one where MY FUCKIN' BTC is being withheld) and that I have been blocked from PMing all along...   Roll Eyes

Welcome to my ignore list  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: