Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:08:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The biggest thing to happen to Bitcoin since Bitcoin?  (Read 269 times)
JaredFogle (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:48:38 AM

Openbazaar is arguably the biggest addition to Bitcoin and everything this currency has to offer.
If you are not familiar with Openbazaar you can read their getting started blog post or the reddit discussion
Here's a quote that sums it upx:
If you’re not familiar with OpenBazaar, it’s a decentralized peer-to-peer network for trade that uses Bitcoin. That trade happens directly between buyers and sellers with no one in the middle – and no fees or restrictions on trade.

Some people wonder how they make money if they don't charge fees. It's because Openbazaar isn't really a company, just a platform for users to buy and sell
Because there's no company or organization running OpenBazaar, there's no one to charge you fees to list your products and no one to register an account with. The "terms and conditions" of the trade are up to the buyer and seller individually, not a one-size-fits-all policy. It's like buying or selling with someone in person - except you're online.

Follow me on Openbazaar with my key e95dfb1a405e73d0d7a67d68160b880661f95140 or in 12 hours from this post my handle @premiumaccounts
I would be happy to moderate deal disputes for your store with a very low fee (0.1%) just select my name in your store settings.

What are your thoughts on openbazaar and what changes do you see this bringing to the /bitcoin community?

Bitrated user: premiumaccounts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: