Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended pyramid  (Read 1241 times)
Katatsuki

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 12:07:52 AM

It says in the topic that the rules of the game allow to send max 40 ETH. Just stick to 40 ETH or below and you won't encounter that error. Got couple of payouts already.

What happened to the simple 1 in 2 out ? That was on last night..  I've got some Eth in there.. It's whale123 contract ? Did he pull it? The threads are gone Huh?

He made like 5 different versions, maybe he deleted them to publish another batch or maybe the mods got rid of them. I'd say the former is more probable... I also got some eth stuck in this one http://etherscan.io/address/0x7894ccf2997c8c89a80b86faa012d09d53ed48b9

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Katatsuki

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 12:56:45 AM

Well, most of the transactions are from the owner's multiple accounts or his friends, they do it to lure people and then they let it die, so whoever is stuck in the end gets fucked while they make a profit. Also, it didn't get proper advertisement and a copy of it came out without fees, that's why it died.

Katatsuki

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 01:56:34 AM

Well, most of the transactions are from the owner's multiple accounts or his friends, they do it to lure people and then they let it die, so whoever is stuck in the end gets fucked while they make a profit. Also, it didn't get proper advertisement and a copy of it came out without fees, that's why it died.

I hate fuking scammers.. I should have done my research. 99% of the time I do. I saw this one pop up hardly anyone was on it. So I thought hey.. I'm getting in early. Lesson learned.. Fool me once..  I guess if this is type of stuff is going to continue. It would be nice to have a thread of vetted user/posters listed. Kind of like the escrow page.

I had sometime to think about it.. That's exactly the reason they don't continue to promote/support it they've made what they wanted in beginning . His 5 accounts and fee's.. Not as profitable to keep supporting for everyone involved. Easier to create a new and everyone rushes in. Rinse and repeat..  Karma will get people like this.. 
I also fell for it because it was his first app, but then came the second and the third, etc. Every few hours a new one. The same 4-5 people always creating hype in his posts, too. If you want a decent ponzi to invest into I'm gonna release mine sometime in the next 12h or so, trying to fix one issue. I'm making it so it's the best out there. Cool

lesya_sav

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:08:42 AM

Diana http://double-ethe.rhcloud.com  Roll Eyes
whale123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:55:23 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 06:37:40 AM by whale123

Some people here really playing dirty. The contracts are 100% legit, as you can easily check because they are open source. I guess I made someone angry creating one with 0% fees and people having their own pyramids are doing everything to FUD it and/or make it removed from this board.

Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:58:47 AM

Wow, so much FUD here. As a person who invests in almost every new pyramid on this board, I really don't like it how other people FUD other's people projects and/or report them under false accusations to promote their own pyramids.
whysos3rious

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Play Rouleth ! http://www.rouleth.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 05:59:31 AM

Sure.. Let me know.. I didn't realize you were running one.  I see it in your sig, and just checked it out. I'm sure I can speak for everyone who's invested in it.  Thanks for supporting it, and not leaving people stuck in the Pit Cheesy

The Pit has a nice community behind it. It's been around for a while and the development is not finished, the website will be improved with new features.

New rallys of newcomers will come soon.

whale123

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:38:26 AM

80% payouts pyramids with max 40 ETH investment and fixed code. 0% fee.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1427684.0

Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:59:57 AM

What happened to the one Ponzi .. That was on last night..

I talked to whale123 seems there was a mixup .. I guess someone made up some stuff or something?? I don't know but he contacted me and is supporting/ standing behind  his Ponzi games.  That's seems pretty legit to me ..
whale123

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:27:40 AM

Well, I guess there seems to be monopoly/olygopoly here and some people just got angry that someone else decided to start couple of various pyramids here. I guess there is no need for FUD, there is enough room for everyone. I am into games that are provably fair and have various parameters to suit various game styles - some want to invest a lot and have big instant profits, some want small but frequent profits etc. I create one game at a time and when it slows down I deploy a new one but I am always open to the voice of the community. Just let me know what types of projects would you like.

TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:04:55 AM

Just created this one:

This new ponzi is currently the one with highest payout.

You are getting x5 of what you have invested (10% fee applies, but it does not reduce your payout).

Double checked the code and it is working flawlessly, you can check it out since it is verified here:
http://etherscan.io/address/0x37b53b46fa74ac3f9b4340dc5a39aabb0f2afa33
(you can find list of transactions there too).

How to play?
Send desired amount of ETH to the following address:
0x37B53b46FA74AC3f9B4340dc5A39AaBB0F2afa33

You will get x5 of your investment after other people invest.

Be quick. First people are more likely to get greater profits. Invest wisely - if you send too many coins, you might slow down the game for everyone or make it stuck. If you send too low, your profits will be low. You can send 1 ETH or 100 ETH, any amount. Best strategy is to send bigger amounts closer to the beginning of the game or when many people are playing and send lower amounts when not many people are palying or later into the game.

Good luck!
DustBluster

Activity: 76

Play Shiny Squirrels - Multiply Your Ether

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 09:14:28 AM

I've started another pyramid (+25% payout, 10 ETH max payment).

Of course the earlier you invest, the bigger your gains. People who invested in the previous ponzi on the first day earned a lot of money, so be quick!

How to play?

Just send ETH to this address:
0xf835b307bc5348194ae01ed729170c84217ba688
Do not attempt to send more than 10 ETH, since it will be returned to you.
Also do not send directly from the exchanges.

Here you can see current stats/payouts:
http://etherscan.io/address/0xf835b307bc5348194ae01ed729170c84217ba688

This one looks poised well and has not yet crossed certain critical thresholds.  Wink

shinysquirrels.co - Ether Multiplier Game
TheMilkman

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:33:58 AM

Well, it is working and the code is open source, so anyone can check how it works.

10% fee goes to the creator, x5 of the initial investment goes to the person who invested and the fee does not affect it.
askolein

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:31:49 PM

it is just another random pyramid... i hate when pyramid creators says this is "safe". Be honest.

Recommended Pyramid : LittleCactus and The Greed Pit, considering activity, popularity, and reliability.
gkucmierz

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:49:26 PM

So what pyramid do you recommend for today?

I will recommend this one:
http://etherscan.io/address/0xBa69e7C96E9541863f009E713CaF26d4Ad2241a0#code

It was found with 100 free ethers until creation which means that ethers are free to take.
ethbook

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:55:09 PM

Four and Five time multiplier. Check out the verified contract source code on etherscan.io.
Still very early to get in.

0xa379bbdd0af814502eb9b38d475c7fa7411bb4ec

and

0x37b53b46fa74ac3f9b4340dc5a39aabb0f2afa33
Tdecha

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 03:31:07 PM

Four and Five time multiplier. Check out the verified contract source code on etherscan.io.
Still very early to get in.

0xa379bbdd0af814502eb9b38d475c7fa7411bb4ec

and

0x37b53b46fa74ac3f9b4340dc5a39aabb0f2afa33

This one is only a x2 and only deposit multiple of 100 ETH but x2 seems more realisitc
TheMilkman

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:53:32 PM

The Time Pyramid

Are you curious about new ways to multiply your coins but are tired of trying to understand the rules of all those coin games? This is about keeping it simple and safe.

"The Time Pyramid" is the way to double your ETH.
It's simple, fair and because of it's novel concept it's about to last.

This one is different than the others.
Why? Because only one person is allowed to enter every 12 hours.
You have to set your alarm clock, mark your calendar and do your best to be the one to invest, because many people will try to do so.

How does it work?

You send any amount between 1 ETH up to 50 ETH to the specific ethereum contract address. It pays you back double the amount.
If someone already invested in the last 12 hours, the ETH are returned to you.

How to play?
1. You send any amount of ETH between 1 ETH and 50 ETH to the game's address: 0xa864694cACDf27900aFB3c32b1B07Aea3C465dDe (if you accidentally send more than 50 ETH it will automatically return to you, so don't try to trick the system)
2. Automatically you get what you invested +100% additional ETH. The coins are sent to the same address from which you invested.
3. You get your coins after other people deposit, so the more people are playing the game, the faster you are getting your coins. Make sure to spread the word!
4. You can see all the stats of the game (number of transactions, number of ETH that went thrught the game, number of players) here: http://goo.gl/oRnlQ2

What is this?
This is so called pyramid scheme or ponzi. It is fully automated ethereum contract that let's you multiply your coins.

Another ponzi? Why would I need another pozi?
Well, recently many ponzis were launched here and all over the web. People did't know which one to chose. Some were opting for the old ones, but they had huge walls that were hard to crush. The others preferred the new ones, that were giving quick and high payouts, but they were so many of them, that they quickly went into oblivion. There was voice in the community to create one pyramid that all of us would agree would be the one that we use. This had to be fair, safe and had rules that are easy to understand. That's why I picked one of the most popular contracts here and decided to make it work.

Is it safe?
The game runs on so called Ethereum contract. It means it's easy to verify that it is fair. Game designer does not have access to the funds and can not change anything in the game after it stared (he relies only on standard 10% game's profit fee). Everything happens automatically. This is the simplest and quickest ETH game out there. You can see the code by fourself here: http://goo.gl/oRnlQ2

Why 200%? Why 50 ETH limit?
Those parameters were characterising one of the first and most popular ethereum pyramid schemes. This is best compromise between risk and potential gains. Doubling your money is pretty decent reward. Games that triple or quadruple your payout make you wait for it too long. Games that give you less are not that attractive for most players. 50 ETH limit helps preventing building walls. Don't send more than 50 ETH because it's going to be returned to you anyway.

Hey, why there is a fee?
Couple of days ago 10% was a standard and most popular fee. It all changed later when someone launched no fee ponzi. After that all the scams started to happen. Some might say having no fee is better than having a fee but remember fee is something that would give author of the contract actually an incentive and motivation to promote it. Lots of pyramids were left alone only because the authors didn't get anything back from them. If there is a fee like here, I actually have motivation to promote the game, since the fee gives me small profit. I chose height of the fee that seemed to be the most popular one on this board. Also, note that the fee does not in any way influence the amount of ETH you are getting back. You are getting paid as promised.

Why there is a time limit?
You can not send your ETH to the contract (it will be returned to you) until 12 hours have passed from last entrance. This is to protect players from creating huge walls and to make game last.

How can I help?
Post link to this pyramid wherever you can. And of course PLAY, make profit and help keeping the things running.

Actually this one is really smart. It will be hard to make it stuck. And everyone will try to be the one lucky person to deposit after 12 hours.
Katatsuki

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 03:54:57 PM

The ones on my signature are the best, they just need more users Cool

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: