Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: --  (Read 5918 times)
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:32:11 AM

Good initiative and better opportunity for buying product using bitcoin.Nice Smiley

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 07:50:21 AM

Question - are you able to remove the first phone verification? IMHO, the phone verification by the bank/card issuer should suffice?

There are two mobile phone number verification:

First time mobile phone number is validated against your site when the site sends a verification SMS.

The second time the phone number is validated via the bank's 3DS/2FA/SMS online transaction verification.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
biggbox

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 08:00:25 AM

Question - are you able to remove the first phone verification? IMHO, the phone verification by the bank/card issuer should suffice?

There are two mobile phone number verification:

First time mobile phone number is validated against your site when the site sends a verification SMS.

The second time the phone number is validated via the bank's 3DS/2FA/SMS online transaction verification.

Hi,

The phone verification is part of our fraud protection system. Only some banks use phone verification for 3DS verification, most use special passwords and OTP. However, we do receive this question periodically and are analyzing the possibility of removing this check in the future. It might be possible. I will let you know if such a decision will be made.

Regards

Noted. Thanks. I agree that fraud is a problem and I understand your concerns.

Nonetheless, I am very impressed that you guys managed to provide a solution for us to buy BTC via credit cards. Gone are the days when we have to provide ID verification, selfie verification and what's not. My ID is probably all over the world by now. It's crazy.

biggbox

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 08:01:29 AM

Quick update sir,

Your site's Checkout button doesn't work when I use your site on my Android device. Smiley

ArafaA

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:12:41 AM

Do you accept virtual Visa\master card , i can only use this type of visa at the moment .
Thanks
ArafaA

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:14:29 AM

Do you accept virtual Visa\master card , i can only use this type of visa at the moment .
Thanks

If it is 3D secure, it should work. Just try it on the website and see.
Thanks i will try it today . i like the design of your site it is very simple
good luck
biggbox

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 03:08:55 PM

Do let us know if floorguru has plans to reduce the 15% premium.

We are required to pay 5-8% premium through localbitcoins. There is still a hassle of doing bank transfer and SMS verification with the bank when we initiate a bank fund transfer for localbitcoins.

One key advantage of your service is that we could earn Credit card points at the same time. Cheesy If the 15% premium is reduced, it will be way more attractive.

Virwox we are required to pay 23% premium, it's out of the equation.

sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:23:26 PM

This must be a game changer for purchasing of BTCs.

What will the bank or credit card statement show?

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:30:18 AM

Yes!  I would like to know that as well.  Banks can be prickly about what they allow and do not.  The ".co" might be a red flag (or maybe not, I don't know).

I look forward to more reviews re this interesting looking service.  Especially by Americans.
sbtctalk

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:09:04 PM

Hi,
The statement will show Floor Guru

Ok. Thank you for the quick reply.

biggbox

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 02:51:26 PM

In terms of credit card purchase of BTC, floorguru is likely to be industry's lowest?

Indacoin - ~48% premium
Virwox - ~23% premium
Floorguru - ~15% premium

sbtctalk

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 01:32:49 PM

I tried out this service earlier.

Upon checkout, you are required to key in a phone number, an email address and locality information. But there is no phone or sms or email verification from the site. The verification comes from your credit card issuer or the bank's two factor authentication or sms verification by the bank when you do an internet transaction with your credit card..

Once transaction is successful, you will see an order number with the amount transacted and the bitcoin you are supposed to receive.

You will then receive an email that states an operator will review the purchase and will be approved within 2 hours.

Roughly 30 minutes later, another email arrives that states that transaction has been approved and bitcoins will be sent. Within five minutes, the bitcoins arrived as promised.

Good work by OP.

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:12:49 AM

Upon checkout, you are required to key in a phone number, an email address and locality information. But there is no phone or sms or email verification from the site. The verification comes from your credit card issuer or the bank's two factor authentication or sms verification by the bank when you do an internet transaction with your credit card..

Once transaction is successful, you will see an order number with the amount transacted and the bitcoin you are supposed to receive.

You will then receive an email that states an operator will review the purchase and will be approved within 2 hours.

Roughly 30 minutes later, another email arrives that states that transaction has been approved and bitcoins will be sent. Within five minutes, the bitcoins arrived as promised.

Good work by OP.

The easier and less nosy the better.  I look forward to more reviews and more communication from this service.  Making a service reliable, easy and private (all three) is a tough nut to crack, but the guys who do will make a fortune.  And they COULD charge 10% or more, there would be takers for sure.
sbtctalk

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:26:09 AM

Good work by OP.

The easier and less nosy the better.  I look forward to more reviews and more communication from this service.  Making a service reliable, easy and private (all three) is a tough nut to crack, but the guys who do will make a fortune.  And they COULD charge 10% or more, there would be takers for sure.

The 15 percent fees are still high. I look forward to the lowering of fees. It is wiser to buy your coins from exchanges with cash.

But this service is a positive start towards de-stigmanizing purchase of coins through credit cards.

sbtctalk

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:02:28 PM

a44tech, how do you inform buyers that the amount that they wish to buy is unavailable?

Will buyers only be notified via email that the required btcs are not available after our transaction is successful?

sbtctalk

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:14:08 PM

a44tech, how do you inform buyers that the amount that they wish to buy is unavailable?

Will buyers only be notified via email that the required btcs are not available after our transaction is successful?

Hello,

When we are out of bitcoins, the system notifies the customer during checkout. The card is not charged.
We then notify buyers that tried a purchase when the bitcoins are available again.

Thank you. Keep up the good service.

biggbox

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 11:19:55 PM

Transaction comments added. When generating a link to the checkout page, simply add &note=Comment to the link to add a note to this transaction. This can be an order number or any other description.

A tracking page was added to the website: https://floorguru.co/track.php
Here you can see all the transactions for a given bitcoin wallet including the notes added to transactions.

The tracking page is a good idea. Thanks. Smiley

GambleDev

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:43:22 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 08:57:26 AM by GambleDev

Just the easier way to buy Bitcoins out there

Of course I had some doubts but after trying it I have to say this website deserves being bookmarked
ikancupang

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:00:34 AM

Just make an order few hours ago, after wait almost 2 hours my order was reject. got email told me will refund my money.its my info be safe with this floor? when my balance will be credit back to my card ? the first and the last
palwinderkaushik

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:11:26 AM

Made a purchase few hour ago.. Went through Smoothly.
 Got bitcoins in my wallet in 30 minutes... Surely gonna use for a long time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: