Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:21:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Exchange are you planning to use for the halving run up  (Read 3024 times)
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:42:50 AM

How does the exchange matter anyway ? Isn't peers are the one's who set up prices for their coins and not the Exchanges ? I think it barely matters .Also who said halving will definitely be speculating prices to such an extent where only PUMP is expected ?

To be very honest,I don't think we're expecting any massive changes in the prices.The concept is too over hyped.If I ever want to get carried away by FUD's I'd rather wait for it and having them sold for dirt cheap at any exchanges with negligible fees.
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:18:38 PM

How does the exchange matter anyway ? Isn't peers are the one's who set up prices for their coins and not the Exchanges ? I think it barely matters .Also who said halving will definitely be speculating prices to such an extent where only PUMP is expected ?

To be very honest,I don't think we're expecting any massive changes in the prices.The concept is too over hyped.If I ever want to get carried away by FUD's I'd rather wait for it and having them sold for dirt cheap at any exchanges with negligible fees.
agree with that,of course i'm also not matter which exchange to be considering,i'm already have my favorite exchange,and yes you right,on conceptual bitcoin halving maybe not have any influence to bitcoin price,but peoples can't stop making hope that after bitcon halving the price gonna raise so high.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:51:05 PM

i have been planning on using Kraken more seriously, so i might start using it if i want to trade bitcoin with fiat more seriously because of the halving.

Buying the dip...
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:27:36 PM

Well, im a poloniex trader, but..... i liked bitfinex and i might move definitly to it.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:24:31 AM

Not sure.  Which one is the most sophisticated with handling large bitcoin runups?  I will probably use Bittrex or Xapo.

I love Bitcoin
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:26:48 AM

i have used btc-e in the past but i don't know if i am going to use that anymore it has gone down a couple of times recently (nothing serious) but i will check their performance first if i want to use them by that time.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Natlind

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:37:12 PM

Not sure.  Which one is the most sophisticated with handling large bitcoin runups?  I will probably use Bittrex or Xapo.

I thought Bittrex is a small exchange and good for altcoin trading. I will use Bittrex or Poloniex.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:07:41 PM

i have used btc-e in the past but i don't know if i am going to use that anymore it has gone down a couple of times recently (nothing serious) but i will check their performance first if i want to use them by that time.

I have Bitcoin debit card bro! I wont go with exchanges to change my bitcoins to fiat. I will use my card and crash as fiat in near by ATM machine. If we go with exchanges, It would cost more money as fees in the market..
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:41:14 PM

i dont have plan in bitcoin halving,just wait for its come,and i will sastified everything happen on block halving,its been waited for long time. and i dont think exchange can give us more benefit when bitcoin halving come.
Zudalar

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:22:59 PM

I have Bitcoin debit card bro! I wont go with exchanges to change my bitcoins to fiat. I will use my card and crash as fiat in near by ATM machine. If we go with exchanges, It would cost more money as fees in the market..

When you use the debit to purchase or get cash fiat in ATM, do you have to pay fees? Is the conversion rate better than exchange rate?
rickday

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:53:03 PM

igot.com

Try igot

http://igot.com

That's the one.

idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:36:57 PM

For me it's all about btc-e.
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:31:41 PM

with many speculators ready to jump on the halving soon,
there is an extremely likely chance we will see a BIG pump and dump during the next 12 months
(could start sooner or later and run a while or not, who knows)

with reading reports of coinbase cancelling orders etc. when BTC prices move a lot
(while they still hold funds/btc, or later offer you a different rate)

which exchange do you have the most trust in to use, during this volitile period ?

just looking to sell a very substantial amount of BTC when high and buy back after the dump
i think i will use may exchange,some of them have my trust and i will use it for some years later,poloniex,coinbase or kraken will good choice for me,not with bittrex,because i get an email thet they will close their wallet,i dont think its true or not.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:02:20 PM

BTC2BID.Fairly new and unique exchange.The concept of setting up a auction for the trade is quite unique and during halving I'd rather depend on the custom rates than those set-up by the exchanges.The closes alternative would be Localbitcoins.

I may go with BTC2BID for just few after all i'm with their campaign.
My coins however are mostly on yobit for i have been with them since the time i started with bitcoin and those that I've earned stays with them since the start. Yobit has been around for years so i think they won't go mtgox any moment and this is very important and most probably for you as well.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:13:24 PM

BTC2BID.Fairly new and unique exchange.The concept of setting up a auction for the trade is quite unique and during halving I'd rather depend on the custom rates than those set-up by the exchanges.The closes alternative would be Localbitcoins.

I may go with BTC2BID for just few after all i'm with their campaign.
My coins however are mostly on yobit for i have been with them since the time i started with bitcoin and those that I've earned stays with them since the start. Yobit has been around for years so i think they won't go mtgox any moment and this is very important and most probably for you as well.

i have coins scattered all over in different exchangers, but i don't keep that much in some of them because of the security risks. but i have not yet thought about what exchanger to use for trading bitcoin-fiat by the time of halving.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Tacalt

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:20:49 PM

I will use Poloniex. It is good enough to trade bitcoin against altcoins. I do not use fiat to BTC pair.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:37:43 PM

Kraken and Bitstamp are the exchange that I am using for my trading, and I will surely continue doing so for plenty of more years as I am a happy user of their exchange platform.
malzahar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:52:33 PM

I dont use any exchange at this time, but mainly on the common forum threads here.

I pretty much rely on the constant people who are buying btc with known rep, unless I really try to sell it for a premium.
Tacalt

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:31:20 PM

Kraken and Bitstamp are the exchange that I am using for my trading, and I will surely continue doing so for plenty of more years as I am a happy user of their exchange platform.

I do not use those exchanges. As they are main the bitcoin/USD exchange. I trade a lot of altcoins.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:23:41 AM

it is possible that i will use Btc-e for my halving exchanges, because i have used them before and i am comfortable with it.

also i can sell btc-e codes to some people locally to get local currency back easily.

--looking for signature--
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: