Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 04:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VideoTrove - watch and share videos for bitcoins  (Read 507 times)
Matoking (OP)

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

Firstbits: 1m8xa

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 12:49:40 PM

http://videotrove.io

I've just launched VideoTrove, a new site that allows you to earn bitcoins in three ways:
  • Vote on a video of your choice every 24 hours for a reward, similar to how most faucets work
  • Found a cool video you want to share? Share it on on VideoTrove (YouTube, Vimeo, Vidme currently supported). Every week three of the most liked videos will win a reward.
  • Invite people using your referral link; after registering, you'll earn a 10% bonus every time the user you referred gets a reward for voting.

You can withdraw your earnings either directly (minimum withdrawal amount) or using FaucetBOX (no minimum withdrawal amount).

The site is fairly new, so feel free to voice any issues or suggestions you may have. Smiley

BTC : 1CcpmVDLvR7DgA5deFGScoNhiEtiJnh6H4 - LTC : LYTnoXAHNsemMB2jhCSi1znQqnfupdRkSy
Bitcoin-otc
BitBin - earn bitcoins with your pastes!
smashbtc

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:57:33 PM

http://videotrove.io

I've just launched VideoTrove, a new site that allows you to earn bitcoins in three ways:
  • Vote on a video of your choice every 24 hours for a reward, similar to how most faucets work
  • Found a cool video you want to share? Share it on on VideoTrove (YouTube, Vimeo, Vidme currently supported). Every week three of the most liked videos will win a reward.
  • Invite people using your referral link; after registering, you'll earn a 10% bonus every time the user you referred gets a reward for voting.

You can withdraw your earnings either directly (minimum withdrawal amount) or using FaucetBOX (no minimum withdrawal amount).

The site is fairly new, so feel free to voice any issues or suggestions you may have. Smiley

This quite interesting. New concept to earn bitcoins. Though there are less videos. I would suggest to add more videos like funny videos.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Freddynic159

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:03:31 PM

I like the fact of how it works since it is a little more entertaining than the normal faucets. Good luck and that everything goes well.
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:10:45 AM

i have join to your site and start to use,but i don't have understand, for have a satoshi i get first see the video completed and only later end i can vote? Because more video is very long, more of 10 minutes
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:20:17 PM

That seems like a lot of bandwidth to use for a few satoshi.  I like I would rather stay with a regular faucet that pays more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: