Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi,BCNext = TPTB_need_war?  (Read 4094 times)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:57:40 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 05:13:32 AM by TPTB_need_war

Then again, there are probably certain attitudes that would not find chemistry with me.

Like people who find it disgusting that you post your genitals online?  I lost all respect for you after that, and I'm seriously questioning your sanity.  Who wants to associate with that type of filth?

Well I didn't post my genitals. I posted medical pictures of an ailment while discussing my medical condition.

But yeah, snotty people who think a photo of a body part is filthy are still suffering from the curse given to Adam & Eve after they ate the forbidden apple (they didn't mind that they were naked until after they committed the first, primordial sin, lol).

Filipinos would just laugh at you for your useless pompous political correctness. What is the utility of that those snotty Americans who think it is their right to tell the rest of the world what is proper manners? Zero.

I am all for useful couth, such as acknowledging the accomplishments of others. I believe in a meritocracy. I have a very low tolerance for useless bullshit.

When my antagonists are reduced to attacking my balls, it appears they have nothing useful to do with their life.

Does that mean I would tell my grandmother, "Hey grandma, look at my balls". Well yes! My family knows I don't really hold back what I think. At times I will realize I better just say nothing because it won't accomplish anything and it will only be acrimonious. But that isn't the case here.

But it doesn't mean I am going to say "gay people are like animals" or what ever Manny Pacquiao recently stated. I would say, "let's end the State's control over marriage in all forms such as taxation, marriage certificates, etc", so then no one has the power to say whether gays can marry or not, nor control the financial and other implications of marriage. Then someone would retort, "who will enforce financial support in the event of divorce?". And I will respond, "no one!". Make a binding contractual agreement if you want one. Don't involve the State in providing a default contract for you. Western boomers would be aghast, yet X-gens know why I advocate that stance.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:08:09 AM

Then again, there are probably certain attitudes that would not find chemistry with me.

Like people who find it disgusting that you post your genitals online?  I lost all respect for you after that, and I'm seriously questioning your sanity.  Who wants to associate with that type of filth?

Well I didn't post my genitals. I posted medical pictures of an ailment while discussing my medical condition.

But yeah, snotty people who think a photo of a body part is filthy are still suffering from the curse given to Adam & Eve after they ate the forbidden apple (they didn't mind that they were naked until after they committed the first, primordial sin, lol).

Filipinos would just laugh at you for your useless pompous political correctness. What is the utility of that those snotty Americans who think it is their right to tell the rest of the world what is proper manners? Zero.

I am all for useful couth, such as refusing to recognize the accomplishments of others. I believe in a meritocracy. I have a very low tolerance for useless bullshit.

Bitcointalk isn't your personal physician.  You can call it "useless pompous political correctness", but I call it not being an animal.  Somewhere, something with you went seriously wrong.  I seriously doubt any of the ancestors you proudly list on your LinkedIn profile would approve of your outlook or behavior.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:11:56 AM

Bitcointalk isn't your personal physician.  You can call it "useless pompous political correctness", but I call it not being an animal.

Investors in my coming startup have a right to full disclosure about my health. That was in my coin's thread.

Somewhere, something with you went seriously wrong.  I seriously doubt any of the ancestors you proudly list on your LinkedIn profile would approve of your outlook or behavior.

Are you sure you know what all my ancestors think  Huh

I am glad the morality police are out in full force to do a hatchet job. Keep it up please. It is great for publicity.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:20:29 AM

No, I don't think there is a whole lot in your drawing which is "original".  It looks like you put headphones on Wario.

Headphones have hair  Huh Where is Wario's hair that always appears on the sides of his face?

Where is Wario's signature lightning bolts moustache?

Where is Wario's curved eyebrows? Where are Wario's signature teeth?

You now have a "public image", because you posted your crotch on the world wide web.

I have posted many photos of myself other than example medical photos of a medical ailment on the testicles. And those are not my testicles. I found that image from Google search.

Congratulations on being a total pervert.  That's not my opinion either.  It's a fact.

Posting an image of a medical condition (or even a link to a page which shows a medical condition) makes me factually a pervert  Huh

Dude have you entirely lost your mind/rationality.

P.S. if you only had suffered as I have suffered with this medical problem perhaps you would have a little bit more empathy for the fact that I was sharing that as part of a theory about my condition, not only to disclose but also in the chance that someone might have an idea that could help me. For several years, I been trying to solve this mystery illness.

It is my opinion just like it's your opinion that Synereo is based on a flawed model.

I don't hate them, but you are trying to make me hate you. I only shared my feedback on what I think the flaws are. I even commended them on being smart. But I don't condone them preselling unregistered investment securities to non-accredited USA investors. Not only because it is ostensibly illegal, but also because it is not a meritocracy, because due to the P&D expectation, speculators will dump money into just about anything with a good story, regardless if that story has an real fundamental viability and truth to it. If instead, they have to raise money in private placement with accredited investors, they would be held to a higher standard by the investors. Or even in a crowdfund for donations (not selling tradeable tokens), they would need to convince people that they want to donate.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:26:23 AM

Somewhere, something with you went seriously wrong.  I seriously doubt any of the ancestors you proudly list on your LinkedIn profile would approve of your outlook or behavior.

Are you sure you know what all my ancestors think  Huh

I am glad the morality police are out in full force to do a hatchet job. Keep it up please. It is great for publicity.

Actually, I do have a pretty good idea of what your ancestors thought, because I too am a direct descendant of a Continental Army cavalry officer / state governor / congressman.  As I'm sure you well know, these weren't people who were fond of degenerate behavior.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:29:44 AM

Somewhere, something with you went seriously wrong.  I seriously doubt any of the ancestors you proudly list on your LinkedIn profile would approve of your outlook or behavior.

Are you sure you know what all my ancestors think  Huh

Actually, I do have a pretty good idea of what your ancestors thought, because I too am a direct descendant of a Continental Army cavalry officer / state governor / congressman.  As I'm sure you well know, these weren't people who were fond of degenerate behavior.

Then I posit yours are rolling in their graves now with your nonsense in this thread.

Instead of wasting time trolling my balls, you should be trying to fix/improve Synereo or do something worthwhile (such as supporting my project!).

The final tally from our ancestors will come from our actual accomplishments. I'll be happy to compare our respective LinkedIn profiles a couple of years from now.

Now get off my lawn kiddie.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:31:59 AM

You now have a "public image", because you posted your crotch on the world wide web.

I have posted many photos of myself other than example medical photos of a medical ailment on the testicles. And those are not my testicles. I found that image from Google search.

Ok.  I stand corrected.  Still, it's pretty disgusting, and imo, you'd be better off keeping your personal issues off the internet.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:34:27 AM

Ok.  I stand corrected.  Still, it's pretty disgusting, and imo, you'd be better off keeping your personal issues off the internet.

Medical issues can be disgusting. Our ancestors saw guts all over the battle fields, which was far more disgusting.

Did you not play any team sports in high school? We all walked around naked in the locker room.

Do you have some phobia of nakedness?

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:35:57 AM

Then I posit yours are rolling in their graves now with your nonsense in this thread.

I'm certain that's not true.  They were hardcore conservatives, and I'm 100% positive yours were too.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:39:03 AM

Medical issues can be disgusting. Our ancestors saw guts all over the battle fields, which was far more disgusting.

Did you not play any team sports in high school? We all walked around naked in the locker room.

That's different, and you (should) know it.  You keep your public life professional and your private life private.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:40:55 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 02:22:34 AM by TPTB_need_war

I'm certain that's not true.  They were hardcore conservatives, and I'm 100% positive yours were too.

You mean I suppose Protestant values. They weren't conservatives w.r.t. disrespecting the rule of the King of England or their independence from the North.

Well yes I grew up in the South (yet transferred to California for the final 3 years of high school) and it was much more conservative and even it has modernized, it is still the Bible Belt of conservative morals, yet my birth place New Orleans is also sin city.

In any case, I rejected all that in my youth. I was anti-rascist going against my grandmother's (on father's side) values, and I think she became less rascist in later years as influenced by the change in the attitudes of her grandchildren and children.

I am definitely not conservative on morals (my multiple parents were extremely liberal and even I rejected my mother's use of MaryJane which she hasn't smoked for many decades). I am conservative on fiscal issues and against big government. I actually love the hospitality of Southerners and I also love to do that for visitors. I am overly kind to strangers. I like to sit out on the porch and chitchat. Etc..

We all have our different personalities and I guess we will have to accept that yours and mine are different.

That's different, and you (should) know it.  You keep your public life professional and your private life private.

I don't follow any archaic rules. I follow what seems to be working and adjust as needed.

You are correct that I totally reject that aspect of American culture.

This concept of a false veneer that we try to pretend we are in public, is to me an anathema to meritocracy.

That doesn't mean I am striving to be unprofessional. To me professionalism is about accomplishments. Professionals accomplish what they say they will. They work hard. The approach their job seriously and with complete dedication.

Hey if you want to see some unprofessional behavior, go watch some Synereo Hangouts. Wasting time going off on tangents and wasting time talking about extraneous personal jokes, far off topic anecdotes, etc.. You attacking my posting of a medical condition involving my balls is the epitome of unprofessional nonsense. I have tried to tell now that in my current circumstances, I have been unable to cure this condition over the past several years. And so I am desperate to try to find help on ideas about it. I received a very good idea from rangedriver, which I am experimenting with now.

Another reason I opened up more about my health, was because before there were posters in this forum accusing me of faking an illness. So before I withheld details of my health and was attacked. Then I post more details, and I am attacked.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:57:17 AM

You mean I suppose Protestant values. They weren't conservatives w.r.t. disrespecting the rule of the King of England.

Well yes I grew up in the South (yet transferred to California for the final 3 years of high school) and it was much more conservative and even it has modernized, it is still the Bible Belt of conservative morals, yet my birth place New Orleans is also sin city.

In any case, I rejected all that in my youth. I was anti-rascist going against my grandmother's (on father's side) values.

I am definitely not conservative on morals (my multiple parents were extremely liberal and even I rejected their use of MaryJane). I am conservative on fiscal issues and against big government. I actually love the hospitality of Southerners and I also love to do that for visitors. I am overly kind to strangers. I like to sit out on the porch and chitchat. Etc..

We all have our different personalities and I guess we will have to accept that yours and mine are different.

As my family would say, "There are the right type of people, and there aren't."  It has nothing to do with being "racist" or "intolerant".

That's different, and you (should) know it.  You keep your public life professional and your private life private.

I don't follow any archaic rules. I follow what seems to be working and adjust as needed.

You are correct that I totally reject that aspect of American culture.

This concept of a false veneer that we try to pretend we are in public, is to me an anathema to meritocracy.

Some of us aren't pretending.

That doesn't mean I am striving to be unprofessional. To me professionalism is about accomplishments. Professionals accomplish what they say they will. They work hard. The approach their job seriously and with complete dedication.

Hey if you want to see some unprofessional behavior, go watch some Synereo Hangouts.

Hey, lol, I didn't say I approved of everybody on those hangouts.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:08:09 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 06:21:29 AM by TPTB_need_war

As my family would say, "There are the right type of people, and there aren't."  It has nothing to do with being "racist" or "intolerant".

[...]

[...]

I evaluate people mostly on their productivity, not mostly on their personality. I'm fairly open to learning to appreciate the different personalities of people as long as it doesn't interfere with my productivity and interests.

So agreed, that rigid type of attitude in your family is not compatible with me.

Maybe there is some overlap between certain personality traits and productivity in certain jobs. And when that science is clear to me, I apply it.

For me, it is all about results, not the bullshit noise and pretension.

Those who are blinded with their pretension on personality will miss my train as it leaves the station.

Hopefully that sufficiently explains our differences now. I prefer not to lose more time commenting in this thread.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:28:38 AM

As my family would say, "There are the right type of people, and there aren't."  It has nothing to do with being "racist" or "intolerant".

[...]

[...]

I evaluate people mostly on their productivity, not mostly on their personality.

So agreed, that type of attitude in your family is not compatible with me.

Maybe there is some overlap between certain personality traits and productivity in certain jobs. And when that science is clear to me, I apply it.

For me, it is all about results, not the bullshit noise and pretension.

Those who are blinded with their pretension on personality will miss my train as it leaves the station.

Hopefully that sufficiently explains our differences now. I prefer not to lose more time commenting in this thread.

I'm not directly referring to you, but I will say that how people conduct themselves says everything about them.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:38:35 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 06:50:03 AM by TPTB_need_war

I'm not directly referring to you, but I will say that how people conduct themselves says everything about them.

What about Nirvana, Jimi Hendrix, Linus Torvalds (<--- click this!), Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, etc..

They accomplished nothing.

Edit: see what you did to me, I can't mention Jimi Hendrix without feeling the urge to go watch his YouTube.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:50:57 PM

Unrealistic.. we are human .

What the problem is... is when someone goes and takes something personal
and then posts it somewhere else solely in an effort to make the person look bad.
AND i look down on the scumbag who does that and not the person who posted personal info.
It is usually done by a Troll / Asshole or idiot for no reason but to be malicious.
These types have no class at all and are often dumb and couldn't win a fight with intelligence.
So that sleazy behavior is all they can do.. they have nothing else.
So when i see people pull shit like that i really just feel sorry for them.

I have had people try and embarrass me before too online and i enjoyed the laugh.
Gimme a break.. i am bullet proof  Cool
Fuck i told a LONG winded story about how i shit myself in the Wallmart parking lot (in off-topic)
And how i had to take my pants off naked as cars drove by..
How many little pussies would have the BALLS to do that?
I did what i had to do and i'd do it again and later when i think about it brings a smile to my face ROFL
I shared my story to let people laugh at my expense and i have had guys
come back later and post that i crapped my pants in unrelated places (like in Alt Main)
What?
You don't poop too?
What?
You guys don't have balls too?

I know who has balls around here and i also know who HIDES throwing stones from the shadows like a coward.

FUD first & ask questions later™
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:38:08 PM

Fuck i told a LONG winded story about how i shit myself in the Wallmart parking lot

Spoetnik the epitome of class.

What about Nirvana, Jimi Hendrix, Linus Torvalds (<--- click this!), Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, etc..

Well everybody accomplishes something.  Whether it's good or bad is another story.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 02:07:49 AM

Fuck i told a LONG winded story about how i shit myself in the Wallmart parking lot

Well everybody accomplishes something.  Whether it's good or bad is another story.

The people on his list were among the best at what they did. You're not even a very accomplished troll, maybe flashing your balls would help....

But getting back to results of actions rather than intent of morals--so you're pimping what is likely faulty technology and TPTB_need _war is dismissing that technology based on the available info, so the result of those actions is that you are convincing people to invest badly and TPTB_need_war is convincing people to invest wisely--you're the bad guy. No amount of moral soap boxing is going to dismiss a sound technical argument, it may distract those with a low-technical aptitude, but it will never erase a valid point. I suggest you get off his balls and invalidate his points, or pick a new coin to shill. People like yourself waste everybody's time (and money if anyone is dumb enough to take you seriously) and (try to) drag this whole forum into the realm of he said/she said.

Can you invalidate any of Shelby's criticisms of synereo? If not, why are you wasting everyone's time? Besides the obvious of having a bag of synereo that your emotionally bound to defend until it reaches some set price goal that you think will make you a success.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:57:59 AM

Well everybody accomplishes something.  Whether it's good or bad is another story.

The people on his list were among the best at what they did. You're not even a very accomplished troll, maybe flashing your balls would help....

Wait a second... you think "Nirvana, Jimi Hendrix, and Mike Tyson" were the best at what they did?  On what grounds are you making that comment?  Drug addiction or thuggery?

I think I've already identified your problem.

But getting back to results of actions rather than intent of morals--so you're pimping what is likely faulty technology and TPTB_need _war is dismissing that technology based on the available info, so the result of those actions is that you are convincing people to invest badly and TPTB_need_war is convincing people to invest wisely--you're the bad guy. No amount of moral soap boxing is going to dismiss a sound technical argument, it may distract those with a low-technical aptitude, but it will never erase a valid point. I suggest you get off his balls and invalidate his points, or pick a new coin to shill. People like yourself waste everybody's time (and money if anyone is dumb enough to take you seriously) and (try to) drag this whole forum into the realm of he said/she said.

I'm not recommending that anyone invest in anything.  That's what you do with your Monero posts.  All I'm doing is informing people of an alternative social network platform, which I think will help promote free speech and the general well-being of society.

The reason you don't like what I'm saying is because you know that I view you as "not the right type of person", and you'd be correct about that assumption.  Imo, anyone who makes comments about "crowdsourcing a Jenna Jameson android", who is a well-known pornographer, to look 'cool' or 'manly' has some serious self-esteem issues.  You're worse than someone who exposes themselves on the internet, because at least they are doing it to themselves, but you're advocating doing it to women.

Can you invalidate any of Shelby's criticisms of synereo? If not, why are you wasting everyone's time? Besides the obvious of having a bag of synereo that your emotionally bound to defend until it reaches some set price goal that you think will make you a success.

All of Shelby's criticisms of Synereo are his personal opinions.  There's nothing to invalidate.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 03:06:09 AM

Well everybody accomplishes something.  Whether it's good or bad is another story.

Wait a second... you think "Nirvana, Jimi Hendrix, and Mike Tyson" were the best at what they did?  On what grounds are you making that comment?  Drug addiction or thuggery?

I think I've already identified your problem.

I'm not recommending that anyone invest in anything.  That's what you do with your Monero posts.  All I'm doing is informing people of an alternative social network platform, which I think will help promote free speech and the general well-being of society.

The reason you don't like what I'm saying is because you know that I view you as "not the right type of person", and you'd be correct about that assumption.  Imo, anyone who makes comments about "crowdsourcing a Jenna Jameson android", who is a well-known pornographer, to look 'cool' or 'manly' has some serious self-esteem issues.  You're worse than someone who exposes themselves on the internet, because at least they are doing it to themselves, but you're advocating doing it to women.

All of Shelby's criticisms of Synereo are his personal opinions.  There's nothing to invalidate.

I think you're a waste of time, dude. Not sure why you are getting all two bit psychologist on me, but if Shelby's criticisms of Synereo are just opinions, you should be able to show as much--end of story. So do that and stop trying to assassinate people's character with your soap box moralizing. This is a technical forum, not a church.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: