Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:34:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi,BCNext = TPTB_need_war?  (Read 4094 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:33:12 PM

Wow, "once a druggie, always a druggie" 
That is absurd.

That is absurd.

+1
That is not what I have observed in my life either, people are constantly changing their whole lives

I hope you guys enjoy your STDs.  The only way people change is for the worse.  You can't rehabilitate anyone.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:05:42 PM

Instead of wasting time trolling my balls, you should be trying to fix/improve Synereo or do something worthwhile (such as supporting my project!).

this might be the best post of 2016, thanks TPTB, I really needed a good laugh today Smiley
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:07:32 AM

That is absurd.

+1
That is not what I have observed in my life either, people are constantly changing their whole lives

I hope you guys enjoy your STDs.  The only way people change is for the worse.  You can't rehabilitate anyone.

Quoted in case later he comes to his senses and wants to delete this drivel.

Edit: let's see how he likes the attitude of banishing those who acquired an illness (and we've established already that I have not tested positive on any of the numerous STD tests I have taken), when the 2018 pandemic begins or he is bitten by a Zika spreading mosquito. I have some family members who think man can control all the variables of life and there is no indeterminism in the universe. These are people who don't understand that the universe could not have a total order without the speed-of-light being infinite, which would collapse the past and future into the same infinitesimal point of nothingness in spacetime, because a total observer could not perceive all partial orders in real time otherwise. Thus his affliction is ignorance.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:09:21 AM

Instead of wasting time trolling my balls, you should be trying to fix/improve Synereo or do something worthwhile (such as supporting my project!).

this might be the best post of 2016, thanks TPTB, I really needed a good laugh today Smiley

Here's another low-life that frequents this forum.

That is absurd.

+1

Quoted in case later he comes to his senses and wants to delete this drivel.

Edit: let's see how he likes the attitude of banishing those who acquired an illness (and we've established already that I have not tested positive on any of the numerous STD tests I have taken), when the 2018 pandemic begins or he is bitten by a Zika spreading mosquito. I have some family members who think man can control all the variables of life and there is no indeterminism in the universe. These are people who don't understand that the universe could not have a total order without the speed-of-light being infinite, which would collapse the past and future into the same infinitesimal point of nothingness in spacetime, because a total observer could not perceive all partial orders in real time otherwise. Thus his affliction is ignorance.

Don't worry, I'm not going to change my mind or delete any of it.

Please, give us a break.  You contracted a STD, HPV, from your druggie ex, because you decided to excuse her poor behavior and sleep with her anyway.  You walked into this one.  The writing was all over the wall, and you foolishly decided to ignore it.  You have no one to blame but yourself.  Even now, you still get upset and defend her if somebody points out the facts.  All I'm doing is saying what anyone with one ounce of common sense is thinking.  Your rational thinking skills are very poor.  Sorry to break it to you, but you aren't that smart.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:37:11 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 04:58:48 AM by kiklo

Please, give us a break.  You contracted a STD, HPV, from your druggie ex, because you decided to excuse her poor behavior and sleep with her anyway.  You walked into this one.  The writing was all over the wall, and you foolishly decided to ignore it.  You have no one to blame but yourself.  Even now, you still get upset and defend her if somebody points out the facts.  All I'm doing is saying what anyone with one ounce of common sense is thinking.  Your rational thinking skills are very poor.  Sorry to break it to you, but you aren't that smart.

OK,
HPV is a VIRUS , in some people it causes warts, others show no outward symptoms, so simply looking at them will not let you know they have it.
Catching a Virus from anyone (if they never informed you they had it) is Never an indication of Intellect One Way or The Other.

Don't forget all of the times , you accidentally passed a Flu or Cold Virus to someone else, either by a sneeze or other contact.
Because really, do you call yourself stupid every time you catch the common cold, which is a Virus.

Cool

FYI:
http://www.fitpregnancy.com/pregnancy/labor-delivery/ask-labor-nurse/hpv-and-vaginal-delivery
HPV is the #1 most common sexually transmitted disease and more than half of all sexually active adults between the ages of 15 and 49 have it and don’t realize it. They’ll recover from it all on their own without ever having symptoms or problems or needing any treatment. The only way most women know they’ve been exposed to HPV is because they develop genital warts or it shows up on their Pap Smear.
In rare cases, a pregnant woman can pass HPV to her baby during vaginal delivery.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:30:15 AM

Please, give us a break.  You contracted a STD, HPV, from your druggie ex, because you decided to excuse her poor behavior and sleep with her anyway.  You walked into this one.  The writing was all over the wall, and you foolishly decided to ignore it.  You have no one to blame but yourself.  Even now, you still get upset and defend her if somebody points out the facts.  All I'm doing is saying what anyone with one ounce of common sense is thinking.  Your rational thinking skills are very poor.  Sorry to break it to you, but you aren't that smart.

OK,
HPV is a VIRUS , in some people it causes warts, others show no outward symptoms, so simply looking at them will not let you know they have it.
Catching a Virus from anyone (if they never informed you they had it) is Never an indication of Intellect One Way or The Other.

Sleeping with drug addicts doesn't qualify you as a genius.

kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:35:09 AM

No it does not, but it also does not mean you are stupid either.
It only means you cared enough about that person to be intimate with them , nothing else.

It is not an IQ test , it is only an Emotional Test for how much you Care for that person.

Cool
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:36:23 AM

Your rational thinking skills are very poor.  Sorry to break it to you, but you aren't that smart.

This is not going to help you. I am continuing to work and it will be quite clear later that you lost.

You've already lost by humiliating yourself here, and showing everyone how much you prefer to waste your time rather than do productive activities. And you've shown everyone how you will lower yourself into the gutter instead of doing something useful with your time.

It is hilarious. Feel free to continue doing this for the rest of 2016.

I strongly believe that you could not last one day trying to keep up with my daily discipline. Even in my weakened condition, your tongue will be dragging on the pavement if you try to keep up with my daily activity at age 51.

I'd love it if you weren't too afraid to challenge me to some test like this. Not necessarily violent. We can merely spend the entire day running up the mountains in tropical swelting heat until you collapse like a little pussy.

Yeah, I doubt that.  Probably almost anybody who isn't afflicted with half of your aliments has better physical endurance.

Prove it.

You'll be surprised what will power can do.

Talk is cheap. Show me the action.

If an escrowed BTC bet is necessary to justify your time, effort, and travel expenses, then I am game. We can set the parameters now and then once I have the BTC, the challenge is on.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:48:47 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 07:51:48 AM by TPTB_need_war

It only means you cared enough about that person to be intimate with them , nothing else.

Did you fail to read upthread where I specifically stated I am not a high genius. Accusing me of pretending to be something which I specifically said I am not, makes you either blind or dumb.

The fool doesn't seem to understand that sometimes you will sacrifice for your kids, because the hope that the kids will have a normal family.

Also I have already stated that I did not know what you claim I knew or should have known. I did not have an indication of what you claim I should know. I was only in the USA for brief period in 2006 and it had changed so much and I was under the impression that all the youth are smoking pot and going to rave parties. For example, I went to a concert and some teenagers were throwing pencils at me from the adjoining car as we drove into the concert parking lot. I just viewed the entire USA as having lost the values of my generation. I didn't have time during my brief stay in the USA in 2006 to be exposed to other youth who might have inspired me to see any distinction. From 2000 - 2002, I was so busy on eye surgeries and programming CoolPage, that I didn't get any exposure outside of New Orleans and Corpus Christi and all that I saw was that country had gone to hell (or a culture that was one I wanted to get away from). I didn't view it as a certain stepping stone to other drugs, because I am busy on other matters and never bothered to research about that. I was very busy at that time and I did not plan out and think about that possibility. I don't need to share the further details of my private life with you in order to prove why you are wrong. I have to consider the privacy of the other person involved here. From 1996 to 2000, I was not in the USA.

Also I have already told you that I have taken every STD test available and they are all negative, including HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia, and Hepatitis B & C. I have told you that I have positive test for Dengue Fever markers from a past infection. I also was confirmed to have had H.pylori in the past. Those are not STDs. So it is not 100% clear what sort of illness I have. One theory is I have now have an auto-immune condition. Most of the time, a human body is already to clear out HPV but it also depends which strain you have as some are more virulent.

I have never had warts.

One day when this fool contracts a chronic, terminal, or debilitating illness and he "should have known" to avoid people with that illness, then we can give him a taste of his own cruelty. I have inkling the universe is going to teach him a lesson. Karma is that way.

Again in my case, we are not even sure if my illness was caused by not avoiding a specific human. Could have been due to mosquito bite or what ever caused the H.pylori infection, etc...

Also I should warn you since you claim to live in the USA:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking

DE make sure you continue humping the ego tree. Ego masturbation is clearly what you do best.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:12:31 AM

The fool doesn't seem to understand that sometimes you will sacrifice for your kids, because the hope that the kids will have a normal family.

Listen, if you care about your kids having a "normal family", life, and existence, you're going to be selective about who you choose to have children with to ensure that they have a decent mother who isn't a drug addict.  Seriously, this is the most ridiculous conversation ever.  You're a fifty-one year old man who hasn't figured this out yet, and you never will.  It doesn't bode well for your intellect that this isn't blatantly obvious to you especially considering your life experience.  Not to mention that after this has happened to you, you get on here and start praising "promiscuous sex".  What is wrong with you?

Also I have already stated that I did not know what you claim I knew or should have known. I did not have an indication of what you claim I should know. I was only in the USA for brief period and it had changed so much and I was under the impression that all the youth are smoking pot and going to rave parties. I didn't view it as a certain stepping stone to other drugs, because I am busy on other matters and never bothered to research about that. I was very busy at that time and I did not plan out and think about that possibility. I don't need to share the further details of my private life with you in order to prove why you are wrong. I have to consider the privacy of the other person involved here.

I was under the impression that all the youth are smoking pot and going to rave parties. I didn't view it as a certain stepping stone to other drugs

I was under the impression that all the youth are smoking pot and going to rave parties.

Be honest... your parents disowned you didn't they?

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:14:10 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 06:35:00 AM by TPTB_need_war

How many times do I have to tell you to stop lying and slandering someone who is not even here to defend themselves. I didn't marry nor impregnate anyone who was a drug addict. That is provably false. So be very careful. I do know how to file a lawsuit.

Last word from me is anytime you are ready to stop being a pussy and lets do a face-to-face challenge testing our discipline, will power, or what ever, then I am game. Until then, you are blowing lies out of your ass, so do not justify my further response.

If you continue incriminating yourself, that is your perogative. I am going to be quite wealthy again soon and I will be able to afford lawyers.

I am messaging Theymos now and asking what I need to do in order to obtain your IP address so I can trace your identity.

Edit: Mr. Presumptuous, I didn't get married at 51. My son is age 20.

kjadB

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:21:19 AM

That is absurd.

That is absurd.

+1

Everyone is changing constantly, even fundamentalist extremists like you. Human history is filled with examples of people changing and growing. I really pity you. You haven't lived a very interesting life so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdb4XGVTHkE

go to about 3.55 into this documentary and tell me this guy hasn't changed, I dare you
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:22:27 AM

How many times do I have to tell you to stop lying and slandering someone who is not even here to defend themselves. I didn't marry nor impregnate anyone who was a drug addict. That is provably false. So be very careful. I do know how to file a lawsuit.

Last word from me is anytime you are ready to stop being a pussy and lets do a face-to-face challenge testing our discipline, will power, or what ever, then I am game. Until then, you are blowing lies out of your ass, so do not justify my further response.

If you continue incriminating yourself, that is your perogative. I am going to be quite wealthy again soon and I will be able to afford lawyers.

I am messaging Theymos now and asking what I need to do in order to obtain your IP address so I can trace your identity.

Lol

Whatever.  Listen, I'm not going to take your BTC in some ridiculous bet.  Go waste someone else's time.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:41:33 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 07:19:40 AM by TPTB_need_war

even fundamentalist extremists like you

It is a veil for racism. He is able to be a bigot and side-step rascism because for example (inner-city) blacks have a much higher incidence of the types of issues that he claims makes people no better than animals. He takes no culpability to for bringing them to the USA as slaves and then handing them welfare to corrupt their work ethic.

He is emulating Manny Pacquiao's recent snafu of saying that the act of homosexuality makes them no better than animals (he specifically used the word 'animal' upthread).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_anti-discrimination_acts#.C2.A0United_States

My Shelby clan has been fighting these bigots and racists:

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/12pdf/12-96_6k47.pdf

My grandfather's family (my great grandfather was a Baptist minister) gave free food in New Orleans to the indigent. Here is my grandfather (the most generous person I have ever met! and who was a CPA) and myself from 1985:

As for his lie about my parents disowning me, here is a photo with my brother and father from 2001:

I guess he doesn't realize that the man in the middle was the West Coast Division Head Attorney for Exxon (during the Valdez Alaska incident). Let's see if he will slander my father, lol.

Does this look like my mom abandoned me?

I'll let the viewer judge if this guy looks dumb or studious:

kjadB

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:22:58 AM

even fundamentalist extremists like you

It is a veil for racism. He is able to be a bigot and side-step rascism because for example (inner-city) blacks have a much higher incidence of the types of issues that he claims makes people no better than animals. He takes no culpability to for bringing them to the USA as slaves and then handing them welfare to corrupt their work ethic.

He is immature in the extreme at the very least. I know in my life I have had a number of major changes in my 'character', and I think this is a fundamental part of the human condition. To claim that 'The only way people change is for the worse.  You can't rehabilitate anyone' is one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever seen.

It IS true that most psychopaths, sociopaths and pedophiles can't be rehabilitated, or we have to assume we can never know with 100% confidence that they are to let them live without restrictions, but to claim this for the WHOLE human race is preposterous. Most people I've known radically changed after becoming a parent, most for the better. That's just one obvious example.

When D.E says people can only change for the worse he must be thinking of himself ... how sad and negative!
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:31:17 AM

That is very powerful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdb4XGVTHkE#t=237

We are all connected.

I am not Communist nor Socialist. But this is about personal triumph and the human condition.

Let those who are holier than thou to read Matthew 7.

Quote from: Jesus
Matthew 7New International Version (NIV)
Judging Others

7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
Ask, Seek, Knock

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
The Narrow and Wide Gates

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
True and False Prophets

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
True and False Disciples

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
The Wise and Foolish Builders

24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

28 When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching, 29 because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:18:16 AM

While eating my late lunch, I was thinking this DecentralizedEconomics anonymous person seems to be quite interested me.

He has been writing about me on this thread for the past 2 - 3 days and virtually no other posts on the forum else where during this time frame.

Amazing he would expend so much effort on someone who he claims isn't worthy of anything. Kind of makes one wonder about his maturity, sanity and/or rationality.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 09:59:03 AM

While eating my late lunch, I was thinking this DecentralizedEconomics anonymous person seems to be quite interested me.

He has been writing about me on this thread for the past 2 - 3 days and virtually no other posts on the forum else where during this time frame.

Amazing he would expend so much effort on someone who he claims isn't worthy of anything. Kind of makes one wonder about his maturity, sanity and/or rationality.

I'm always amazed when someone sees a guy shouting obscenities at the bar while watching a sporting event and reacts with, "I don't get it, it's just a game?" That guy (the one tearing his hair out over a game) most likely lost a small fortune gambling and it might have been the straw that broke his overly-understanding-for-too-long wife's back or the one that will get his back broken by a less-than-understanding bookie.

In the cryptocurrency betting circle ,the game is never really over and one can spend years hoping their luck will turn around, however impossible the chances would look to an uninterested observer. My guess is that DE views your statements on synereo as a threat to his investment and that DE also believes that if he can discredit you that his luck will turn around. Why he doesn't get a new bag after reading the likelihood of a coin's failure is beyond me, but he may have timed it very badly and is unable to coop rationally with the loss "realized." He doesn't seem too rational, so this seems likely and would explain his obsessive behavior.

LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:29:31 PM

Yes very powerful beginning

That is very powerful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdb4XGVTHkE#t=237

We are all connected.

I am not Communist nor Socialist. But this is about personal triumph and the human condition.

Let those who are holier than thou to read Matthew 7.

Quote from: Jesus
Matthew 7New International Version (NIV)
Judging Others

7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
Ask, Seek, Knock

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
The Narrow and Wide Gates

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
True and False Prophets

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
True and False Disciples

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
The Wise and Foolish Builders

24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

28 When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching, 29 because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law.

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:21:29 PM

That is absurd.

That is absurd.

+1

Ya done yet kid ? Get it all out of your system son ?
Run along and play the Big Kids have Crypto to talk about.
Be quiet and you just may learn something.

Those of us who possess the ability to stay ON-TOPIC have important things to say so pipe down now kid.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: