Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:43:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i earn through it  (Read 3636 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:19:20 PM

before you earn bitcoin the first you must know how is bitcoin work, after that you can play faucet, do some task to paid with bitcoin, etc

He surely needs to understand every aspect of bitcoin before getting in deep methods for earning bitcoins.
But he can start with faucets right now, because faucets don't need any experience or knowledge from your, all you will have to do their is just to write a captcha given to you and you are done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:30:57 PM

before you earn bitcoin the first you must know how is bitcoin work, after that you can play faucet, do some task to paid with bitcoin, etc

He surely needs to understand every aspect of bitcoin before getting in deep methods for earning bitcoins.
But he can start with faucets right now, because faucets don't need any experience or knowledge from your, all you will have to do their is just to write a captcha given to you and you are done.

Faucets are the best for newbies, and mean while they can also learn different ways of earning bitcoin, after collecting from faucets the next step should be to join a signature campaign.
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:12:01 PM

Faucets like freebitco.in which is the one of oldest faucets to start is a good place.

Outside from that you grow from there and get involved with selling stuff on the marketplace section on things you can buy cheap or trade back for bitcoin.

tech_solutions

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:27:23 PM

Their is a lot of ways of earning for bitcoins if  you go through this forum you will find lot of works can be done, in that you can chose what you can do and what your skills are their that you can also check according to that.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:29:34 PM

Faucets like freebitco.in which is the one of oldest faucets to start is a good place.

Outside from that you grow from there and get involved with selling stuff on the marketplace section on things you can buy cheap or trade back for bitcoin.

If you have good skills then sky is the limit for your  earnings, there is not only a single way to earn bitcoin, there are multiple ways to earn it and many of us are successfully doing it.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:57:22 PM

If you have good skills then sky is the limit for your  earnings, there is not only a single way to earn bitcoin, there are multiple ways to earn it and many of us are successfully doing it.

Yes but the most important thing is that you need to find  safe ways of earning bitcoins, and if try to gamble then you will surely loose everything.
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:30:34 PM

mostly of those topics are useless and dont help at all

mostly of people just post how to earn BTC, when some one comes here to teach about faucets and signatures i just think this is just a waste of time,
the best way to those people get some real money , is geting knowledge about cryptography , learn how to create a coin, learn design, create blogs site for promote crypto , but not faucets and gambling or trading 

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:37:21 PM

mostly of people just post how to earn BTC, when some one comes here to teach about faucets and signatures i just think this is just a waste of time,
the best way to those people get some real money , is geting knowledge about cryptography , learn how to create a coin, learn design, create blogs site for promote crypto , but not faucets and gambling or trading 

so far those skills that you just mentioned are the high paying job in this forum i have some blog and i always get paid by the ads, it's pretty easy than faucet or any risky methdod here
just saying
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:12:37 AM

Well, these easy ways to earn like faucets, signatures are safe methods without any risk and i think the second method mentioned is very helpfull. It's not easy to create a coin and make it profitable, people must be aware of the risks and learn much before to do it, as you said (but it's still not right to be success).

I agree that create sites, blogs can be nice too if you have good experiences and knowledge to share.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:26:08 AM

Yes but the most important thing is that you need to find  safe ways of earning bitcoins, and if try to gamble then you will surely loose everything.

Your skills won't let you do things that can put you under risk, like gambling or anything else.
If you have some skills and you have believe in yourself then you surely won't choose an option like gambling for earning bitcoins.
People who have no other source for earning bitcoin or people who don't believe theirselves of being capable of earning something by working go for gambling, but not the people with some real skills.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:38:15 AM

Use altcoin faucets as often as possible, use an address on an exchange, accumulate enough to sell et voila: some satoshis will be yours.

But it does depends on your definition of earning, or how much money is worth to you.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:38:31 AM

Safe and reliable method of earning bitcoin is signature campaign. Gambling is a method of earning which gives profit in a short term if lucky, else could lose everything.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:24:09 PM

Use altcoin faucets as often as possible, use an address on an exchange, accumulate enough to sell et voila: some satoshis will be yours.

But it does depends on your definition of earning, or how much money is worth to you.

But faucets will give very less amount of money. So that you can do signature campaign works or else you can find captcha clearing works and data entry jobs in services topics. Better check there bro if your rank is low...
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:05:23 PM

how can i earn through it,i am new here

The best way to get money in BTC is to buy some BTC , whait until the price raise. If you would like to mine it you have to invest a lot of money and its difficult to get ROI

to do this the way you should have many bitcoin. if a little was not feasible and would be futile, because you have to wait a long time for prices to rise very high.

STUDENTCOIN