Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:17:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Modest service, new in the forum, good profit  (Read 1536 times)
mark.anderson (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:40:11 PM

Hello to everyone on this forum. I just subscribed recently on the forum, but I would like to give a brief introduction of myself and of what I do.
I am a graduated student from management and investment with a specialization on risk investment and capital gain and so is my buddy that works together with me.
We graduated almost 2 years ago and had some really good experience with investments done through BTC, but also positive in general. We managed to raise our initial portfolio by 400% in an year and a half, plus we really enjoy trading and investing. We decided that we would go with the BTC 2 months ago since it's much easier to use for investments and also tax free (or however much cheaper). Or at least it was. We decided to open a firm and make a living out of it. So everything should begin in a month or so. But, in the meantime, we would like to gain your trust and so, for whoever that wants to 'hire' a broker, don't hesitate to contact us at the following mail for more details and informations.
mark.anderson90@mail.com
john.erickson@contractor.net
Keep in mind that it doesn't matter how much you invest, we just ask that you try us out (even 1 $ is fine, because we want to show you what we can do). Also, asking never costed money. Smiley
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:44:34 PM

So people contact you and you offer this service for them to invest even small amounts so you can build trust in the community!
Seems like a classic fishing line and will attract suckers to you in no time,otherwise you would be able to present evidence of your work here with more contact info than a email that can instantly vanish.

As usual people need to use their brains and I will not stop you from being scammed,but I will point him out. Wink

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
bleeding2323

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

https://forum.positroncrypto.com/

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:45:06 PM

Interesting....Keeping my eye on this one.  could they be micro scammers?, could they be legit?  Hmmm what do you think?

Slowturtleinc

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:51:26 PM

Lately the scammers tend to want every one to contact them privately so they can hide what they are doing,wash and repeat.
Last week the same guy would start the day with a very similar scam in lending and I think he got some one every day.

What I have learned from this forum is how naive people are in general. Always wondered who fell for these telemarketing scams and low and behold we got people that would get sucked in right here in the forum to watch time and time again,fall into the trap and wonder why they keep getting scammed.

Anyways..maybe OP is legit Cool

mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:20:25 PM

Mmh, so you guys want proof of my work. Then I can get you something. First of all, I'm just trying to spread the word. Plus, I can also write you all the details here. Furthermore, if you think I am a scammer, I would not go for low amounts like 1$. So I can tell you one thing. If somebody of you wants more info, write me the email and then paste the screenshot here. I know why the mistrust, but I just said that I am open for questions, plus I never told that I wouldn't reply here on the forum, it's just easier to check the email, since I have much work to do. For example I am setting everything up for the company, the website which will be ready in no more then 2 weeks, and so on. And it's only two people here working. Also one last thing. don't you think that if I scammed somebody it would be really easy for you guys to leave me a negative reply or point me down as a scammer? and what would be my earning? 1$? I was just trying to figure out what you guys were thinking. Tell me if I am missing something. When we start I'll provide with with everything. Where the money goes, the receipts and everything. I was just trying to get a bit more money to invest since I have a lot of expenses and it is still not enough. Because guys, if I show that I am honest I can get some good funds to work with and have less stress about getting at the end of the month. By the way, if you have more things you want to ask of this matter, just post it here on the forum.
Ah, I forgot, in one week, I'll also have the service mail, with the name of the company. I don't know what's wrong with this mail though.
syzygy1888

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:28:14 PM

Is English your native language?
Slowturtleinc

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:30:43 PM

Mmh, so you guys want proof of my work. Then I can get you something. First of all, I'm just trying to spread the word. Plus, I can also write you all the details here. Furthermore, if you think I am a scammer, I would not go for low amounts like 1$. So I can tell you one thing. If somebody of you wants more info, write me the email and then paste the screenshot here. I know why the mistrust, but I just said that I am open for questions, plus I never told that I wouldn't reply here on the forum, it's just easier to check the email, since I have much work to do. For example I am setting everything up for the company, the website which will be ready in no more then 2 weeks, and so on. And it's only two people here working. Also one last thing. don't you think that if I scammed somebody it would be really easy for you guys to leave me a negative reply or point me down as a scammer? and what would be my earning? 1$? I was just trying to figure out what you guys were thinking. Tell me if I am missing something. When we start I'll provide with with everything. Where the money goes, the receipts and everything. I was just trying to get a bit more money to invest since I have a lot of expenses and it is still not enough. Because guys, if I show that I am honest I can get some good funds to work with and have less stress about getting at the end of the month. By the way, if you have more things you want to ask of this matter, just post it here on the forum.
Ah, I forgot, in one week, I'll also have the service mail, with the name of the company. I don't know what's wrong with this mail though.

Its called being proactive when you see something that smells funny you usually point it out to a friend so they do not step in the crap.
The amount is usually a aspect a scammer plays up in a scam to be honest,trust me with a small amount so you can trust me with more later.
Its a longer scam then what we usually see here but still works the same.
Negative rep does nothing for the person that potentially is scammed in your hypothetical scenario.
We have a lot of scammers and a lot of dumb people that are easily parted from their money and will fight you to give it to a scammer most times.
Presuming you wrote this response from a cell as the tone changed.

mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:43:50 PM

So, tell me please what should honest people do then. Of course a scammer seems legit. But what must a legit person do then? This is not a rethoric question. By the way, to reply to the other guy, My father is finnish and my mother is swedish. They moved here in the US when I was 15. Still, I thought I was pretty good.
P.S. the negative feedback can't help the scammed ones, but is a fatality for the scammer. And of course the principle of the 1$ could be used as a scam, but I also never spoke of bigger sums.With it, I would like to show to people what we are capable of. Still it's kinda funny that nobody asked what would I be doing. Everybody just got to yell "Scammer". I would appreciate I little more of open-minded questions like: what do you do? how much you give? how often you set your payments (yearly, six months, three...) I told you guys I am a broker, but nothing came. I am kinda disappointed...I didn't think I would find cheers, but sill. However I am sitting on a shitty chair in front of my pc. Phone and work are at the opposite pole for me personally.
syzygy1888

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:47:36 PM

By the way, to reply to the other guy, My father is finnish and my mother is swedish. They moved here in the US when I was 15. Still, I thought I was pretty good.

I wasn't being critical, I'm not a native speaker either. I was just wondering why you chose an English sounding user name.
Slowturtleinc

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:48:16 PM

So, tell me please what should honest people do then. Of course a scammer seems legit. But what must a legit person do then? This is not a rethoric question. By the way, to reply to the other guy, My father is finnish and my mother is swedish. They moved here in the US when I was 15. Still, I thought I was pretty good.
P.S. the negative feedback can't help the scammed ones, but is a fatality for the scammer. And of course the principle of the 1$ could be used as a scam, but I also never spoke of bigger sums. Still it's kinda funny that nobody asked what would I be doing. Everybody just got to yell "Scammer". I would appreciate I little more of open-minded questions like: what do you do? how much you give? how often you set your payments (yearly, six months, three...) I told you guys I am a broker, but nothing came. I am kinda disappointed...I didn't think I would find cheers, but sill.

To be honest that is something you need to do,we are not here to promote you,that usually comes from the person selling the product.
This is not me tearing into you either,you stated yourself you would be needing to build trust. Will bow out and let the thread breathe and will come back only if I see a issue,like a ghost of Christmas.

mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:59:16 PM

By the way, to reply to the other guy, My father is finnish and my mother is swedish. They moved here in the US when I was 15. Still, I thought I was pretty good.

I wasn't being critical, I'm not a native speaker either. I was just wondering why you chose an English sounding user name.

Because that's my name. My parents changed last name and mark is actually my first name. It's an international one. Wink

However, I know what you are doing. I'm kinda the same. But I was a bit surprised that not even one appropriate question came about my work and my conditions. Just that. However Christmas is still far ahead so you will have to wait a long time my friend Wink The problem is that I am new to the world of promoting myself since I worked solo with my buddy, I have no clue on how to do it. This is why I was asking. Well, why don't you offer yourself as a tester? Ask whatever you want, and if the conditions suit you well and we make a deal, I can show you the results. And your positive feedback will be my biggest promoter together with plenty of you guys. Smiley
nuevo

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:23:06 AM

Hello to everyone on this forum. I just subscribed recently on the forum, but I would like to give a brief introduction of myself and of what I do.
I am a graduated student from management and investment with a specialization on risk investment and capital gain and so is my buddy that works together with me.
We graduated almost 2 years ago and had some really good experience with investments done through BTC, but also positive in general. We managed to raise our initial portfolio by 400% in an year and a half, plus we really enjoy trading and investing. We decided that we would go with the BTC 2 months ago since it's much easier to use for investments and also tax free (or however much cheaper). Or at least it was. We decided to open a firm and make a living out of it. So everything should begin in a month or so. But, in the meantime, we would like to gain your trust and so, for whoever that wants to 'hire' a broker, don't hesitate to contact us at the following mail for more details and informations.
mark.anderson90@mail.com
Keep in mind that it doesn't matter how much you invest, we just ask that you try us out (even 1 $ is fine, because we want to show you what we can do). Also, asking never costed money. Smiley

Hi Friend!

Where did you go to school and what degree do you have?

Are you including a price increase in your 400% portfolio increase?

If you want me to verify your ROI feel free to post your spreadsheets

In one sentence how what was the investment strategy you used for your return?

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Brightt202

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:24:28 AM

how can i trust on you any proof?
gamebak

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:25:31 AM

OP IS A SCAMMER. STAY AWAY. EVERYONE HERE POINTED IT OUT. IF YOU LOSE MONEY YOU DESERVE IT.
bleeding2323

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:25:50 AM

OP IS A SCAMMER. STAY AWAY. EVERYONE HERE POINTED IT OUT. IF YOU LOSE MONEY YOU DESERVE IT.

How can you call them a scammer?  you have to proof either way?  let the pudding float.  some people can be honest.

bleeding2323

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:37:41 AM

mark.anderson90@mail.com

This has me curious, and i am interested in everything including learning something.  If it turns out it is a bad deal well i will find that out also.  You can't find water in the desert if you don't do a little digging.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:41:50 AM

mark.anderson90@mail.com

This has me curious, and i am interested in everything including learning something.  If it turns out it is a bad deal well i will find that out also.  You can't find water in the desert if you don't do a little digging.
funny but true mate, it is so hard to trust someone especially when the account was just new
might be possible that OP is making its way to be trusted after someone from other member replied here
and do a deal from OP, but as of this moment all of us here will be speculating with OP intention and
credibility. will keep on eye from here to see the results of this thread.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:19:36 AM

I went to the University of Chicago for my undergradute program in Economics, and I graduated from the LSBF. By the way, I calculated the ROI using the CASH FLOW netted of the small fees that I had to pay for the BTC transactions and for the currency trades that I did. I usually work with currencies since I know really well the foreign markets. I didn't mention beforehand that I did this job, while making a world round trip with my friend. However for the ROI my friend I used the following formula ROI= ((TOTAL INFLOWS-TOTAL OUTFLOWS)/TOTAL OUTFLOWS)*100. I also said that I increased my capital by 400%, but if you look at it from another point of view, my ROI is actually 300%. Here you can see the cash flow. PS: I will print out the totals I had at the end of every successful trade or transaction. It will be a good row of more then 100 trades. I am not really good at HTML so I don't know how to insert a table. Also I would describe myself as a very careful trader and broker. Just to let you know, I always studied on loans, since my family was always very poor, so I could't afford to loose money. I made also a lot of friends around the globe, and I keep in touch with them on a weekly basis. This gives me an extra insight on the conditions of their government and market in a much more reliable way then the newspapers do. It's almost a sort of insider trading. I don't invest a lot on companies, since it's too much corruption and volatility nowadays. I do invest in good projects. My last investment was in solar roadways, which I personally like, but I bet it will be a good investment since it will get a good support of the gov't. By the way here is the extract of the netted cash flow, so that whoever wants can make his own calculations.

Ah, I almost forgot. Both me and my friend invested 5000 each, so we started out with 10000. The last number was made 2 months ago. Afterwards we paused it and started the research of opening a company, which will not be based in the USA because of really high taxation on investment matters.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:20:22 PM

you should really stop writing walls of text because nobody will read all of that, or give a TL;DR on top.

i might be interested but not that much to read an essay to get to the bottom of it.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
nuevo

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:07:31 PM

I went to the University of Chicago for my undergradute program in Economics, and I graduated from the LSBF. By the way, I calculated the ROI using the CASH FLOW netted of the small fees that I had to pay for the BTC transactions and for the currency trades that I did. I usually work with currencies since I know really well the foreign markets. I didn't mention beforehand that I did this job, while making a world round trip with my friend. However for the ROI my friend I used the following formula ROI= ((TOTAL INFLOWS-TOTAL OUTFLOWS)/TOTAL OUTFLOWS)*100. I also said that I increased my capital by 400%, but if you look at it from another point of view, my ROI is actually 300%. Here you can see the cash flow. PS: I will print out the totals I had at the end of every successful trade or transaction. It will be a good row of more then 100 trades. I am not really good at HTML so I don't know how to insert a table. Also I would describe myself as a very careful trader and broker. Just to let you know, I always studied on loans, since my family was always very poor, so I could't afford to loose money. I made also a lot of friends around the globe, and I keep in touch with them on a weekly basis. This gives me an extra insight on the conditions of their government and market in a much more reliable way then the newspapers do. It's almost a sort of insider trading. I don't invest a lot on companies, since it's too much corruption and volatility nowadays. I do invest in good projects. My last investment was in solar roadways, which I personally like, but I bet it will be a good investment since it will get a good support of the gov't. By the way here is the extract of the netted cash flow, so that whoever wants can make his own calculations.

Ah, I almost forgot. Both me and my friend invested 5000 each, so we started out with 10000. The last number was made 2 months ago. Afterwards we paused it and started the research of opening a company, which will not be based in the USA because of really high taxation on investment matters.

Where will the company be based out of?

What will your fee be be?

With the inherent risk of dealing with other people's money why would you solicit to manage people's funds?

Are you looking for investors in any specific country?

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: