Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Modest service, new in the forum, good profit  (Read 1543 times)
mark.anderson (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:14:07 PM

I am sorry for the incompetence about HTML. By the way, the company will be for sure based in a fiscal heaven (Seychelles or Switzerland) and I am more interested in giving out percentages on a "to determine period", for example twice a month or on a monthly basis or every 2 months and so on...of course the active interest will be higher if you take it on longer intervals, but still. However we have already set some terms:
the invested funds can't be withdrawn before 6 months have passed, and the minimum for the clients to have their interested is every 2 weeks. Also the time interval for interests can be changed only at the renewal of the contract. My buddy and I decided to go with 4% if it is to be delivered every 2 weeks, which would give out an 8% monthly. The BTC will be delivered to the senders address otherwise differently specified. If asked for a monthly payout of the interest it would be 10%. Keep also in mind that we are speaking about interest and not earnings. So if you give for example 100 BTC and the interest is set every 2 weeks, you will have 4 BTC as payment or 10 BTC if asked for a monthly basis. Of course at the end of the minimum 6 months-period you can chose to withdraw your deposited funds or to keep working with us. Also, since we are speaking with BTC, we aren't looking for a specific market or country. I can tell you though that I have people from more then 20 countries that keep me updated on the general conditions of the gov't and market. About the risk, well, when you go trading you can minimize the risk, but never completely cancel it. However we only deal with stable countries or emerging ones. I can also tell you about the interest rate because as I already explained before, we are able to guarantee to a certain degree the success of our work. What I learned from school is that the network is the most important thing in life to build. Other questions?
nuevo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:01:36 PM

I am sorry for the incompetence about HTML. By the way, the company will be for sure based in a fiscal heaven (Seychelles or Switzerland) and I am more interested in giving out percentages on a "to determine period", for example twice a month or on a monthly basis or every 2 months and so on...of course the active interest will be higher if you take it on longer intervals, but still. However we have already set some terms:
the invested funds can't be withdrawn before 6 months have passed, and the minimum for the clients to have their interested is every 2 weeks. Also the time interval for interests can be changed only at the renewal of the contract. My buddy and I decided to go with 4% if it is to be delivered every 2 weeks, which would give out an 8% monthly. The BTC will be delivered to the senders address otherwise differently specified. If asked for a monthly payout of the interest it would be 10%. Keep also in mind that we are speaking about interest and not earnings. So if you give for example 100 BTC and the interest is set every 2 weeks, you will have 4 BTC as payment or 10 BTC if asked for a monthly basis. Of course at the end of the minimum 6 months-period you can chose to withdraw your deposited funds or to keep working with us. Also, since we are speaking with BTC, we aren't looking for a specific market or country. I can tell you though that I have people from more then 20 countries that keep me updated on the general conditions of the gov't and market. About the risk, well, when you go trading you can minimize the risk, but never completely cancel it. However we only deal with stable countries or emerging ones. I can also tell you about the interest rate because as I already explained before, we are able to guarantee to a certain degree the success of our work. What I learned from school is that the network is the most important thing in life to build. Other questions?

Will you comply with KYC/AML laws?

Are you soliciting business from non-sophisticated investors from the US?

With the success that you and your friend have had why are you soliciting funds from anyone else?

How is your business structured and how can investors meet with you, personally?

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:20:41 PM

Since it will be online activity, the kyc/aml law is really difficult to apply, even those that claim to be applying the law in reality they make lot of exceptions. However we will try to abide to it at the fullest of our capabilities. Also, consider having an exponential starting from 2 and also starting from 10. It's not the same, don't you think? The meeting will be scheduled only after the formal inscription of the company which will be in a month or so. (we can't afford to lose too much time for especially low amounts. If a customer is willing to invest larger sums then 100.000, we will gladly schedule a meeting. It's not easy to handle 10 or 20 investments in two. In fact this is the beginning, we will surely hire more people in the not so distant future, if we get a good customer base. To answer to your last question. We would like to have a bit more knowledgeable customers, that know the risks of investing, but of course making the investing by yourself is different then letting a broker do it for you. Of course as every institution we will have the clients answer a precompiled paper about their general knowledge of the market and of the financial tools. I hope my answer was exhaustive. Smiley
nuevo

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:30:02 PM

Since it will be online activity, the kyc/aml law is really difficult to apply, even those that claim to be applying the law in reality they make lot of exceptions. However we will try to abide to it at the fullest of our capabilities. Also, consider having an exponential starting from 2 and also starting from 10. It's not the same, don't you think? The meeting will be scheduled only after the formal inscription of the company which will be in a month or so. (we can't afford to lose too much time for especially low amounts. If a customer is willing to invest larger sums then 100.000, we will gladly schedule a meeting. It's not easy to handle 10 or 20 investments in two. In fact this is the beginning, we will surely hire more people in the not so distant future, if we get a good customer base. To answer to your last question. We would like to have a bit more knowledgeable customers, that know the risks of investing, but of course making the investing by yourself is different then letting a broker do it for you. Of course as every institution we will have the clients answer a precompiled paper about their general knowledge of the market and of the financial tools. I hope my answer was exhaustive. Smiley

Based on the answers you have provided, I have serious reservations about your business. KYC/AML is not selective and will apply to you, even if you choose not to apply it. Begging questions when I've asked you one is not an answer.

You've failed to answer all the questions I have asked and selectively answered the questions you wanted to answer and have failed to clearly address the questions I've put forth in a straight forward in upfront manner.

To say I trade and can mitigate the risk, is the same as saying, sometimes coupons will save you money, They are simply words that mean nothing.

The ROI that you have claimed to earn is not special friend, I'm not impressed.

For people that want an impressive return, Arbitrage alt coins using btc to transfer funds between exchanges. Even including the fees you will make more than 400% in a year and you won't have to hand over your funds to someone who can't properly format a paragraph.

In closing, you've given no one a reason to trust you because of your incomplete and evasive answers.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
bleeding2323

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

https://forum.positroncrypto.com/

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:39:46 PM

I like this guy, he gets down to the nuts and bolts, blood an blade of the deal, I did some checking and there are a lot of truths in his statements, I giving him a up. and willing to invest, or venture into this plan, had my son take a look at this, and he gave it a thumbs up, (Masters in economics, A&M)  waiting on a reply to my e-mail as we speak.

mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:55:34 PM

Based on the answers you have provided, I have serious reservations about your business. KYC/AML is not selective and will apply to you, even if you choose not to apply it. Begging questions when I've asked you one is not an answer.

You've failed to answer all the questions I have asked and selectively answered the questions you wanted to answer and have failed to clearly address the questions I've put forth in a straight forward in upfront manner.

To say I trade and can mitigate the risk, is the same as saying, sometimes coupons will save you money, They are simply words that mean nothing.

For people that want an impressive return, Arbitrage alt coins using btc to transfer funds between exchanges. Even including the fees you will make more than 400% in a year and you won't have to hand over your funds to someone who can't properly format a paragraph.

In closing, you've given no one a reason to trust you because of your incomplete and evasive answers.

My friend, my ROI is not special? If this is your answer I can only suppose you have no idea of what economy looks like...you should know that this is something that warren buffet can accomplish. DO you know what is the avg ROI of the S&P500? it ranges from 12 to 15% on a yearly basis. Plus I hope everybody knows that in every law there are shortcomings. Some countries like Panama didn't give crap about the regulation. They are interested only in attracting capitals from abroad, de facto the reason for those late scandals and investigations. Plus, when dealing with a cryptocurrency, if you look up a bit you should know that there will always be a certain degree of uncertainty about the KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER and even more about anti-moneylaundering. I on my side, will of course repspect the rules when investing, but I can't be sure of the origin of the customer's money. I also believe that I answered all your questions. One more thing if you want a neat example of why asking for funds to invest. Just look at limitless with Bradley Copper. Why is he borrowing money from a freakin usurer when is smart at the absolute limit?
Just not to forget about this "To say I trade and can mitigate the risk, is the same as saying, sometimes coupons will save you money". Mitigating the risk has a name, but I feel like wasting my time. Do you know about risk specific and market risk? the one for example is made of the risk for each sector you work in plus the market risk. The market risk can't be deleted if not only through insider trading. What would happen for example if you invest in a really amazing company in nigeria for example, but tomorrow their market collapses? this is the so called market risk, which can't be cancelled. The statement you said just proves that you have no clue about how the market and the investment actually works.
mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:10:06 PM

Also I need to add one more thing. The ROI I mentioned before, is the one calculated from big auditing companies without including the dividends given from the shares. But usually companies with big growth don't give out always dividends. And companies with amazing ROI are in the 30% range. Do you know for example the ROI of google, apple, microsoft just to quote some of the bbigest? or if you want to switch to exxon, shell and others. Just to name some of them. Go check them and let us all know what are their ROI. Also I'm not about the indexed ROI, but the percentage one. If you keep it like an index it come out to be 3 right? and it's not special? especially if you consider the quality of our trades. I never insulted someones work, but truthfully you just did with mine.
nuevo

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:13:04 PM

My friend, my ROI is not special? If this is your answer I can only suppose you have no idea of what economy looks like...you should know that this is something that warren buffet can accomplish. DO you know what is the avg ROI of the S&P500? it ranges from 12 to 15% on a yearly basis. Plus I hope everybody knows that in every law there are shortcomings. Some countries like Panama didn't give crap about the regulation. They are interested only in attracting capitals from abroad, de facto the reason for those late scandals and investigations. Plus, when dealing with a cryptocurrency, if you look up a bit you should know that there will always be a certain degree of uncertainty about the KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER and even more about anti-moneylaundering. I on my side, will of course repspect the rules when investing, but I can't be sure of the origin of the customer's money. I also believe that I answered all your questions. One more thing if you want a neat example of why asking for funds to invest. Just look at limitless with Bradley Copper. Why is he borrowing money from a freakin usurer when is smart at the absolute limit?
Just not to forget about this "To say I trade and can mitigate the risk, is the same as saying, sometimes coupons will save you money". Mitigating the risk has a name, but I feel like wasting my time. Do you know about risk specific and market risk? the one for example is made of the risk for each sector you work in plus the market risk. The market risk can't be deleted if not only through insider trading. What would happen for example if you invest in a really amazing company in nigeria for example, but tomorrow their market collapses? this is the so called market risk, which can't be cancelled. The statement you said just proves that you have no clue about how the market and the investment actually works.

Your ROI isn't special in the crypto world friend, lots of us do much better than you but we don't want to risk other peoples money. In the hedge fund world, sure, but you're not asking to be in the hedge fund world.

Warren Buffet could do much better than 400% if he was managing a small amount of money, he has openly said it and I believe him.

You ask about systemic risk and yes I'm acutely qualified to speak on the subject.

If you feel like you're wasting your time it might be because I don't think you would be a good steward of anyone's funds. You seem underqualified, immature, and not able to clearly communicate.

I would not trust you with my funds and I don't believe anyone else should either.

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:14:17 PM

Look of you really got such skills why dont you print screen and proof your trades,and even that way i dont believe people would trust their bitcoin in your hands ,the most common offer of intereste here projects are scam,soo i dont believe your is different in any way.
mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:25:45 PM

This the reason why I would like to have some investors that would be able to prove that what I'm saying is actually true. So far I know people that would be able to make every kind of document using paint. It just doesn't prove anything at all. But if other members vouch for me, well I think that would be a different story. Am I right?
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:27:48 PM

really you don't need to prove any grades here .some here can volunteer to take the risk even or 1 $ if there is success and profit gained . this would be the biggest grade for your company

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
nuevo

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:31:16 PM

This the reason why I would like to have some investors that would be able to prove that what I'm saying is actually true. So far I know people that would be able to make every kind of document using paint. It just doesn't prove anything at all. But if other members vouch for me, well I think that would be a different story. Am I right?

No.

Lots of people post their trades publicly and while they are trading in real time as proof.

Continuing to solicit funds from investors only proves that you're interested in funds.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:33:45 PM

Ok it sound interesting actually you guys seem to be interesting. I am also trying my luck with trading especially crypto , i will keep eye in this thread.

mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:34:07 PM

Your ROI isn't special in the crypto world friend, lots of us do much better than you but we don't want to risk other peoples money. In the hedge fund world, sure, but you're not asking to be in the hedge fund world.

Warren Buffet could do much better than 400% if he was managing a small amount of money, he has openly said it and I believe him.

You ask about systemic risk and yes I'm acutely qualified to speak on the subject.

If you feel like you're wasting your time it might be because I don't think you would be a good steward of anyone's funds. You seem underqualified, immature, and not able to clearly communicate.

I would not trust you with my funds and I don't believe anyone else should either.

I understand your point, but only one thing I would ask you. I believe in Warren Buffet and I would really like to start a hedge fund some day. But do you know how much money is needed to open a hedge fund? My personality then shouldn't be a problem. At least since immature doesn't mean irresponsible. And if somebody here does actually quadruple their money on the web, then please point him to me because I would gladly myself work with him. Oh I also feel like I should share this with you. "Warren Buffett, from 1965-2005, has produced an annual average return of 21.5%, which is double the return of the S&P 500 - including dividends -" extract from coattailinvestor.com. Of course what makes him so great is the constancy of the ROI. Tell me then how can you claim that he did better then me in this part here. I do not even dream of comparing myself to him, but if I see that I am good at something I will go and use it.
nuevo

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:38:37 PM

I understand your point, but only one thing I would ask you. I believe in Warren Buffet and I would really like to start a hedge fund some day. But do you know how much money is needed to open a hedge fund? My personality then shouldn't be a problem. At least since immature doesn't mean irresponsible. And if somebody here does actually quadruple their money on the web, then please point him to me because I would gladly myself work with him. Oh I also feel like I should share this with you. "Warren Buffett, from 1965-2005, has produced an annual average return of 21.5%, which is double the return of the S&P 500 - including dividends -" extract from coattailinvestor.com. Of course what makes him so great is the constancy of the ROI. Tell me then how can you claim that he did better then me in this part here. I do not even dream of comparing myself to him, but if I see that I am good at something I will go and use it.

Warren Buffet didn't produce a return of 21.5% his company did, he is also doing so managing funds that limits his returns.

Your returns in Crypto is not that impressive it's actually quite average.

If anyone bought ETH in January what would their return today?

If anyone bought Lisk during the ICO what is it worth on yobit?

mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:01:40 PM

You got that one point, however consider the increase of some of his own actions he bought. Some of them increased by an astounding 11000% over a 30 year period. This is amazing insight, but still what would it be on an annual basis? Also you can't consider earning the rise of BTC because when you do business with me, we speak about paying and being paid in BTC, so to e it doesn't matter if the BTC has a rise or a fall. So you could end up with a huge earning either way. I would also like to point down that last year the BTC had some good ups and downs which made thigns more difficult and I still got some good results despite the crap that was happening. But it seems you don't want to get me that one point. Then may I ask you how much do you make by trading? Keep in mind that we are not speaking about the rise and fall of the BTC.
nuevo

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:21:22 PM

You got that one point, however consider the increase of some of his own actions he bought. Some of them increased by an astounding 11000% over a 30 year period. This is amazing insight, but still what would it be on an annual basis? Also you can't consider earning the rise of BTC because when you do business with me, we speak about paying and being paid in BTC, so to e it doesn't matter if the BTC has a rise or a fall. So you could end up with a huge earning either way. I would also like to point down that last year the BTC had some good ups and downs which made thigns more difficult and I still got some good results despite the crap that was happening. But it seems you don't want to get me that one point. Then may I ask you how much do you make by trading? Keep in mind that we are not speaking about the rise and fall of the BTC.

I already did. Arbitrage altcoin on multiple exchanges, use btc to move funds, no fiat downtime.

Look into it and what you could reasonably expect as a yearly ROI, figure in the daily compound interest.

mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:04:46 PM

Well, everybody has its own methods. And you must also consider how many people know how to make such movements. You know the difference? I would be working for myself, but also for all the people that will join me eventually. This is a huge responsibility. Working with other people's money, is another story. Of course I would profit from it too. Not to mention about the people that work all day long and have only some free time at the evening or during the weekend. And still using this free time to make some money, I would gladly spend this time with my family instead of trying to make some money and getting just some stress from it. There's also the so called specialization not to be forgotten. But however it doesn't matter. If somebody has questions to ask, I will gladly reply to them. And it doesn't matter if here or by mail. Either way I'll ask to whoever contacts me or deals with me to make periodic screenshots to prove that I'm not a scammer.
Slowturtleinc

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:06:31 PM

I ask any one that does donate please leave evidence here so we can track this openly.
Will help the OP and forum and keep everything overboard.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:32:30 PM

I am sorry, but may I ask what does OP mean?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: