Bitcoin Forum
August 02, 2024, 11:21:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Modest service, new in the forum, good profit  (Read 1550 times)
nuevo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:09:15 PM

I ask any one that does donate please leave evidence here so we can track this openly.
Will help the OP and forum and keep everything overboard.

I'm sorry friend even after our lengthy conversations, you've offered no proof and simply asked me questions.

I would not trust you with money.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Slowturtleinc

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:37:11 PM

I am sorry, but may I ask what does OP mean?
Means Original Poster

I ask any one that does donate please leave evidence here so we can track this openly.

I'm sorry friend even after our lengthy conversations, you've offered no proof and simply asked me questions.

Think you meant to quote OP and not me,but at least people are coming back and stating their experience.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
nuevo

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:42:35 PM

I am sorry, but may I ask what does OP mean?
Means Original Poster

Think you meant to quote OP and not me,but at least people are coming back and stating their experience.

Yeah.... sorry bout that...

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
mark.anderson (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:55:26 PM

Well, I really wonder. It shouldn't be difficult to try me out. Can you tell a product doesn't work unless you buy it first? I think at least I proved myself that I know what I'm talking about and that I'm not a scammer. What I can tell is that business is not done by words, but by actions. And this is exactly what I'm trying to do. And here I can see a whole bunch of people interested in it, but nobody is willing to even try. I would understand if I asked as a minimum of 100.000. They well say without risk there is no earning in my alma. However everybody is free to decide what to do with their money. I don't understand nuevo, why have spent quite some time while it would have costed you probably less to try with 1$.
nuevo

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:30:04 PM

Well, I really wonder. It shouldn't be difficult to try me out. Can you tell a product doesn't work unless you buy it first? I think at least I proved myself that I know what I'm talking about and that I'm not a scammer. What I can tell is that business is not done by words, but by actions. And this is exactly what I'm trying to do. And here I can see a whole bunch of people interested in it, but nobody is willing to even try. I would understand if I asked as a minimum of 100.000. They well say without risk there is no earning in my alma. However everybody is free to decide what to do with their money. I don't understand nuevo, why have spent quite some time while it would have costed you probably less to try with 1$.

I've spent time because this community is important to me and simply continuing to ask for a blind faith trust should be alarming to others. The University of Chicago would have taught you better.

Anyone can ship $1 and you send them $4 back.

then they send you $100 and you send them $200

and then they send you $1,000 and you don't respond to their emails.

It's not difficult to try you out, I'm actively advising others not to.

I think you understand me, but you don't agree with me, there is a fundamental difference.

There is something you happen to be right about, my time is worth money, but this community is worth more to me.

mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:40:14 PM

I'm absolutely not asking for blind faith. Plus the LSBF is much better either way. What I actually learned is that by doing good business, I can get good support and a good base. But being overly suspicious is also called paranoia I believe. I have nothing else to add. I'll still welcome any questions from anybody. However I believe that stealing 600$ is much lower then earning 5000 with a bit of hard work and determination.
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:56:49 AM

seems like MLM.first try to get trust with $1 then they will disappear after $1k very good idea.they have no proofs that they are doing anything without creating a mail.lol Smiley
mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:03:08 AM

As I already said, the official mail, will be ready together with the website, if it's for that. I don't understand why this mail is so bad. Either way, it would be really stupid to have spent 500.000 on studies alone to then go away with a 1000$. I probably overestimated the people on this forum. Would you like maybe to see the scan of my degree? would that help out? And even after a master of economics said it's a good thing. Well, whatever. I just don't understand what you guys want me to do to prove myself, but this is totally ridiculous. I just effin hate the scammers.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:13:39 AM

As I already said, the official mail, will be ready together with the website, if it's for that. I don't understand why this mail is so bad. Either way, it would be really stupid to have spent 500.000 on studies alone to then go away with a 1000$. I probably overestimated the people on this forum. Would you like maybe to see the scan of my degree? would that help out? And even after a master of economics said it's a good thing. Well, whatever. I just don't understand what you guys want me to do to prove myself, but this is totally ridiculous. I just effin hate the scammers.
maybe you just need to answer those question precisely I don't think that if you are in our sit you would not ask same question even you have all the credentials you haven't proved anything yet, but after you settle this and you got a great job many of us will believe in you.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:28:29 AM

maybe you just need to answer those question precisely I don't think that if you are in our sit you would not ask same question even you have all the credentials you haven't proved anything yet, but after you settle this and you got a great job many of us will believe in you.
And what would be those questions? Really I thought I answered to them. If so then what would be the questions that I need to answer. By the way I don't really want to work under a firm, because to put it simply, I don't want to make a firm earn 3 times more then what they will pay me. I prefer earning a little bit less now, but at least being on my own together with my friend without a boss. One more thing I hate is the fact that many firms with which I have done interviews explicitly told me that they actually don't care about customers. They just want to have high earnings and make the majority trust them. Would you be happy with something like that? I am not, because to me an investor with 20000 and one with 2 mil are the same. Still, in a few hours I will upload my degree and if you have those questions to ask, go for it. I'll reply to all of them.
mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:19:33 PM

I was actually hoping for some questions, because to me this is very important since it's part of my job; to promote the business and get customers. So I will gladly answer again to any questions you guys think I haven't replied yet.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:28:05 PM

I think no one, will invest to an individual, who even do not provide the details at the front to the OP,
people try to trust on that companies which are online and working for years and are considered as reliable.
Try to establish your company, introduce it openly and in that way you may get some success.

Hire me for your campaign management
mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:42:07 PM

I think no one, will invest to an individual, who even do not provide the details at the front to the OP,
people try to trust on that companies which are online and working for years and are considered as reliable.
Try to establish your company, introduce it openly and in that way you may get some success.
I understand, thanks for the advice. Well I hope I will get some better results once the website will be up in a couple of days. The firm will be open in about a month, but still, I think the website is already a form of transparency, I HOPE.
Slowturtleinc

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:48:55 PM

You have a few issues that come through and most people are picking up on them as you respond here.
One being the manner you write being more in line with some one less educated than you are presenting yourself to be.
The lack of financial jargon or any charts,stats,plan or vouches makes you come off like you are not sincere or straight out of school trying to swim right out the gate. If its the latter you have a greater chance of busting trying to prove yourself. Lastly you are showing a emotion in your responses,which is a red flag for any potential issues as a client down the road.
Lets play with the idea you are floating,you want members to invest $1 to show you can profit.
Why not take your own money and track how well you are doing and post it here. People will flock once they see are legit. Right now you are just looking like a scammer that was active last week with the same gambit. Thats not a knock,just the reality of the situation.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:22:50 PM

@Op why dont you offer free service to some mod or reputed member to vouch for you? It is how things usually work here.It will answer all questions for you if you get positive vouch from senior members

mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:23:29 PM

I can easily do that. There are no problems, but can somebody explain to me how to offer the service to someone like a mod? And I am sorry about my character. I just like to be spontaneous, and not some snoob just because I attend good school. I'll always be a nice and joyful person, trying to not make things heavy during conversations. Thant's all. And since I haven't worked from anybody other than my friend, I have nobody yet to vouch for me. However I have no problems with offering free services. But how can I get to someone of them?
@Op why dont you offer free service to some mod or reputed member to vouch for you? It is how things usually work here.It will answer all questions for you if you get positive vouch from senior members
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:00:18 PM

Well i believes wont be easy to offer any free service to any mode since you havent a company nothing that proof you are making good deals besides your word and your friend,and why would you take others money to keep doing something you are able to do alone and being profitable?If i had the key of sucess or trading something i wouldnt ask for fresh or new money as i could achieve doing my own way everything,isnt the first time people offer their services and scam others without pain,soo i believe you arent on the righ place.
mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:19:47 PM

Well, my friend. I will tell you that if you have your own money and invest all of it to start a business, and in order to do that you also get a loan, then you will also have to get some investors to start with good funds especially in this business. If I have a 1000 USD and if I have 10000, you can understand that it's much better and faster. And economically speaking ,without funding you would call it an under-capitalized firm. This is why our job requires this part too. I hope you understand this point. By the way I'll get all the papers ready and the website and then I'll altogether give you everything. And later on the next month I will also publish the firm details.
nuevo

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:25:03 PM

Well, my friend. I will tell you that if you have your own money and invest all of it to start a business, and in order to do that you also get a loan, then you will also have to get some investors to start with good funds especially in this business. If I have a 1000 USD and if I have 10000, you can understand that it's much better and faster. And economically speaking ,without funding you would call it an under-capitalized firm. This is why our job requires this part too. I hope you understand this point. By the way I'll get all the papers ready and the website and then I'll altogether give you everything. And later on the next month I will also publish the firm details.

Usually. The University of Chicago. teaches it's students. better about proper punctuation and communication skills. And usually you don't start a sentence with and.

mark.anderson (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:36:03 PM

I'm sorry, I was thinking this was a forum and not a literary caffee. If you want essays I'll write essays. However I didn't study languages, but economy and business and later finance. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: