Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Radium VS. Factom  (Read 1214 times)
klaus.g (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:26:10 PM

Hello I ask and will start here a discussion about wich coin and project is better to invest.

Radium or Factom?

Who are the advantages and wich project/coin has more potential to grow?
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:20:31 AM

Hello I ask and will start here a discussion about wich coin and project is better to invest.

Radium or Factom?

For Investment, I'd say RADS.

That's because it's highly undervalued right now.
There will be 3M coins in circulation and right now the rate is 0.6$, whereas in Factom, there are 8.7M coins with a rate of 1.5$ per coin.
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:32:57 PM

Radium or Factom?

There will be 3M coins in circulation and right now the rate is 0.6$, whereas in Factom, there are 8.7M coins with a rate of 1.5$ per coin.

So far FCT is doing better cause there doing better , they go places , there known , intervieuws, etc Rads is unknown and the devs are roque
sandiman

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:44:10 PM

Radium or Factom?

It would been undervaluated if it had done as much things as factom, which is far away from being the truth.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:50:47 PM

Radium or Factom?

It would been undervaluated if it had done as much things as factom, which is far away from being the truth.

Yes, I agree.
RADS does need to market themselves more.
goblynn

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:31:59 AM

Radium or Factom?

So far FCT is doing better cause there doing better , they go places , there known , intervieuws, etc Rads is unknown and the devs are roque

a form of croquet played on a hard court surrounded by a bank?

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread | Slack
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:27:16 AM

Radium or Factom?

My opinion is that both coins are solid projects to invest into. I know a lot more about what the RADS team is doing vs. FCT but that is because as I was looking at both projects, I felt RADS had more upside potential and so I put my money behind the RADS team. FCT is more developed as a project and does have a better marketing strategy in my opinion but that is also reflect in it's price and is why it's currently valued at $13.3 million. If you look at RADS and a current valuation of $1.6 mil - that personally draws me in.

From just an investing point of view when I look at the two project (and again, I think both are very legitimate projects) I'd feel it's a heck of a lot easier to see RADS go from $1.6 mil to $3.2 before FCT goes from $13.3 mil to $26.6 (x2 profit). And if you want to get real greedy with it I'd also see RADS go from $1.6 mil to $11.6 mil a lot sooner than FCT goes from $13.3 mil to $133 mil (x10 profit).

So from a pure upside potential, I'd go with RADS. Also keep in mind I wouldn't say that about any coin valued at $1.x mil vs FCT - RADS in my opinion is a great project with a good team behind it.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:36:28 AM

Not Radium not Factom, you have better coins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: