Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need US phone verification  (Read 469 times)
StevenPark (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:55:42 PM

Hi,

I would like to fund my Runescape account with a few extra mil and I found this website: Player Auctions. Thing is that I need this sort of number verification:
"To ensure you recieve this PIN, please provide a valid phone number where you can currently be reached. For security purposes, VIOP, prepaid SIM card phone, pay phone, and extension numbers cannot be accepted for the PlayerAuctions Account Verification. "

And I only have a prepaid card... Willing to provide 0.001btc to the first person who PM's me and lets me verify my account Smiley thanks!
nor9846

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:59:54 PM

0.001 is too low for US phone verification. I can verify them for you for $5.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:32:36 AM

I sell google voice numbers, which are US numbers that can be used for text verification and free calling and texting to Canada and the US.

You can find more details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=754008
StevenPark (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:46:27 AM

I sell google voice numbers, which are US numbers that can be used for text verification and free calling and texting to Canada and the US.

Thing is that with all virtual phone numbers i tried i get this error:
"We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your verification request with the phone number provided. Please note that only fixed line and contracted mobile phone numbers are supported by our SMS and Automated Call verification systems. "

Why won't that happen when I order one of yours?
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:06:09 AM

Thing is that with all virtual phone numbers i tried i get this error:
"We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your verification request with the phone number provided. Please note that only fixed line and contracted mobile phone numbers are supported by our SMS and Automated Call verification systems. "

Why won't that happen when I order one of yours?

Have you used a google voice number before? They are different from general VOIP numbers; they work in verifying when other VOIP's fail.
Of course, I can't assure you that it will work in your case as I don't know what site you are trying to verify, but google voice generally works most, if not all, of the time.
Hity1992

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:05:22 AM

Hi,

I would like to fund my Runescape account with a few extra mil and I found this website: Player Auctions. Thing is that I need this sort of number verification:
"To ensure you recieve this PIN, please provide a valid phone number where you can currently be reached. For security purposes, VIOP, prepaid SIM card phone, pay phone, and extension numbers cannot be accepted for the PlayerAuctions Account Verification. "

And I only have a prepaid card... Willing to provide 0.001btc to the first person who PM's me and lets me verify my account Smiley thanks!
PM me and I will give you a google voice number and if it works you will pay me $1, if it doesn't you can keep looking.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: