Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Hiring] Forex Forum Posters. Convert your free time into bitcoin.  (Read 556 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
arnaudel98 (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:20:41 AM

I am a forex trader. (Not the owner of that forum)
I am looking for few people to write on Forex forum. Forum pays reward for trading (Non-withdrawable, only profits are withdrawable).
I will use your rewards by paying you some BTC to you based on number of posts, you made.

No tricky. Daily payments.

I just want to try things how it goes. If everything go as expected then I will hire more people.
Plan to pay you 0.0002BTC per post. (Yobit's full member pay).

I plan this based on some people who have time after their posting quota. Mostly higher rank member people will not like this due to low rewards.

What to write:
You can write similar to Gambling topics and also based on forex. Literally, your experience on bitcointalk is more than enough.

Self moderated to avoid any signature spamming. Will lock this topic after getting few people.

Thank you.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:24:19 AM

I am a forex trader. (Not the owner of that forum)
I am looking for few people to write on Forex forum. Forum pays reward for trading (Non-withdrawable, only profits are withdrawable).
I will use your rewards by paying you some BTC to you based on number of posts, you made.

No tricky. Daily payments.

I just want to try things how it goes. If everything go as expected then I will hire more people.
Plan to pay you 0.0002BTC per post. (Yobit's full member pay).

I plan this based on some people who have time after their posting quota. Mostly higher rank member people will not like this due to low rewards.

What to write:
You can write similar to Gambling topics and also based on forex. Literally, your experience on bitcointalk is more than enough.

Self moderated to avoid any signature spamming. Will lock this topic after getting few people.

Thank you.
sir im interested with this if you will allow me
kindly send me pm for more details I will be happy
to work with you. thank you in advance.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 09:08:39 AM

If you can pay in advance or keep the funds in escrow, I am interested in this job. I can make about 50 posts per week.

Hity1992

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:10:04 AM

I am also interested in this job if you can provide more details about the kind of posts you want(Quality), how many minimum/maximum a day/week/month. More details would help a lot.
arnaudel98 (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:30:33 AM

Looking for 2 more enthusiastic posters. Thank you.
tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:22:21 PM

I have a lot of free time with me currently so I would like to join this job. However, I am not fully familiar with Forex other than the fact that it is trading site.
I would also like to know the quality of posts required and the quota. Details would be appreciated. Smiley
arwin100

Activity: 2758
Merit: 814

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 02:45:48 PM

Im interested for your poster post i have freetime and im truly a hard working im terms of that and what is your maximum letter per post. And send us pm or details more thnx much appreciated.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: