I can get a bitcoind service going in no time:
- You get one bitcoin server with a wallet
- The wallet gets backup up every... hour? Or I can be smart and backup when new inbound addresses exist.
- You get to use it in an rpc port (not the default) probably only responding to specific IP addresses
- You can request physical backups sent to you periodically
- The bitcoind gets updated with security patches
- Includes (at least) getblock / listtransactions / rpcport patches, can include others by request
But you'll need to run your service against a specific port to talk to bitcoin, and you have to trust me
Is there interest in this? How much would you pay for it, knowing physical backups will be paid separately?