Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:07:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Fresh partnered Fullscreen Youtube chanel.  (Read 243 times)
ga4o (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:18:07 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 12:28:59 PM by ga4o

Selling fresh partnered fullscreen chanel.

Here is some stats.
https://i.imgur.com/SsHU3Z9.png

Price 50$pp 45$btc
I dont have any trust on this forum but have on this http://thebot.net/members/ga4o.199338/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:34:48 PM

Most people here do not know how to make money from Fullscreen. I will do a tldr here. One can use VPS and generate fake views to 'their' videos and get money from Youtube partnership. Having a big partner (in this case, Fullscreen) backing up, one will not easily be penalized by Google or Youtube.

To be honest, it is (somewhat) easy to get partnered with Fullscreen as seen from some guides at TheBot. I do not think the account would worth 50 USD unless seller is willing to provide fake views.

I assume that this is a channel made with fake views because no one will be willing to sell their Youtube account with legit videos and views - unless seller is really in need of money.

More information will be appreciated such as when was the account created and what the category most videos belong to. Would be great if seller also state that wather these views are fake or real.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
ga4o (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:11:00 PM

Most people here do not know how to make money from Fullscreen. I will do a tldr here. One can use VPS and generate fake views to 'their' videos and get money from Youtube partnership. Having a big partner (in this case, Fullscreen) backing up, one will not easily be penalized by Google or Youtube.

To be honest, it is (somewhat) easy to get partnered with Fullscreen as seen from some guides at TheBot. I do not think the account would worth 50 USD unless seller is willing to provide fake views.

I assume that this is a channel made with fake views because no one will be willing to sell their Youtube account with legit videos and views - unless seller is really in need of money.

More information will be appreciated such as when was the account created and what the category most videos belong to. Would be great if seller also state that wather these views are fake or real.

USER CREATED
Dec 19th, 2015

gaming videos

views 50/50 fake, real

Upload some content and its ready to earn you some cash.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: