Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Hero member account  (Read 306 times)
halfwaydone (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:25:32 PM

hello im selling hero member with 480+act
signed message:Yes
active loan:Yes (it will be repaid by me after sale or you can lower for that much and then you repay)
banned:Never
post quality: Good
your offers below
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:27:51 PM

active loan:Yes (it will be repaid by me after sale or you can lower for that much and then you repay)
your offers below

Why don't you repay the loan first and then sell the account?
This is very fishy, I think that after the account is sold, he wont repay the amount and the hero account will get negative trust...

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
halfwaydone (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:32:14 PM

your offers below

This is very fishy, I think that after the account is sold, he wont repay the amount and the hero account will get negative trust...
that is why i said you dont need to trust me...
if you lets say want to buy this account for 0.2 then you take off loan amount from it and you pay it lets say if loan is 0.02 you pay it 0.18.
if i wanted to be fishy i would say there is no active loan.
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:19:08 PM

How big is the active loan?
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:57:27 PM

your offers below

if you lets say want to buy this account for 0.2 then you take off loan amount from it and you pay it lets say if loan is 0.02 you pay it 0.18.

Escrow would be used, right? So once the full amount has been sent to escrow, you would then pay the loan? Otherwise you're either expecting someone to send first or pay the loan first before securing the account?

Not trying to ruin your thread or anything but you'll get much more interest if you clear the above up as I'm sure others are wondering the same thing.
lclclc223

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:17:55 AM

your offers below

Escrow would be used, right? So once the full amount has been sent to escrow, you would then pay the loan? Otherwise you're either expecting someone to send first or pay the loan first before securing the account?

Not trying to ruin your thread or anything but you'll get much more interest if you clear the above up as I'm sure others are wondering the same thing.

Don't know if this is the right place to inject with a question, but what is an active loan? Is it a loan through the bitcointalk service? And who is the source?
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:19:31 AM

your offers below

Don't know if this is the right place to inject with a question, but what is an active loan? Is it a loan through the bitcointalk service? And who is the source?

active loan mean there is a loan taken by the account the OP is selling and it is currently not paid yet. you can find more informations on the lending section under marketplace
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: