Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hyatt gift cards - Bulk - Cheap  (Read 1633 times)
alex88grey (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:31:53 PM

Selling Hyatt gift cards
Cheap prices

35%
30% if bulk
Cards never die
and if they do. Ill replace it 100%

Leave your skype if interested

This is my bitify profile:
https://bitify.com/user/choosen-one/
I will use escrow if you want. Have alot of members on bitify who i deal with on skype who can vouch for me too
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonab1233

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:59:05 AM

Hey i am interested in making the first trade check your PMs
alex88grey (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:13:26 AM

Alot more left
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:33:28 PM

Sent you few queries. Please check your PM.
alex88grey (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:58:53 AM

Private message me for more
alex88grey (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:55:19 PM

More good deals for bulk buyers
alex88grey (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:54:42 AM

No upfront payment needed
alex88grey (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:04:16 AM

Pm me for more details
Wedontneednohero

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:27:44 AM

So $35 for $100 in gc? How do you use this?
stufffromdennis

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:56:12 AM

I've bought one of these from another seller.

It's an e-gift card code. You can use a phone app like Android Pay or Gyft to store the code. On checkout day, the hotel presents you with a bill. When you are at the front desk checking out, you can tell them you'd like to pay the bill with a gift card.

Thankfully there is a way to check the balance of the gift card so I personally called and checked balance immediately prior to checkout to verify that it was still a working card.

There is no way to pay online or anything. You will have to reserve the room normally with a credit card, and present a credit card at check in. The hotel had already done a temporary authorization on my credit card for the full amount but they never actually charged the card anything and the temporary authorization dropped in a couple of days.

I was also able to charge food to the room during my stay. It made it a pretty nice affordable trip Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:01:03 AM

It's an e-gift card code. You can use a phone app like Android Pay or Gyft to store the code. On checkout day, the hotel presents you with a bill. When you are at the front desk checking out, you can tell them you'd like to pay the bill with a gift card.

Thankfully there is a way to check the balance of the gift card so I personally called and checked balance immediately prior to checkout to verify that it was still a working card.

There is no way to pay online or anything. You will have to reserve the room normally with a credit card, and present a credit card at check in. The hotel had already done a temporary authorization on my credit card for the full amount but they never actually charged the card anything and the temporary authorization dropped in a couple of days.

I was also able to charge food to the room during my stay. It made it a pretty nice affordable trip Smiley
It sounds like if the gift card were to go bad in the future then the hotel could simply charge your credit card and would know exactly who you are.

I am not interested in the gift card, however I am curious to know if the OP specifically knows if the source of the gift cards are legit (eg they are not from stolen credit cards, not from cracked/hacked accounts, not otherwise stolen in any way).
jace821

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:18:02 AM

As long as the gift cards aren't carded there won't be an issue. Of course that's a big if.
alex88grey (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:26:20 AM

As long as the gift cards aren't carded there won't be an issue. Of course that's a big if.

They arent carded for sure. Or they would go bad
Cracked. I cant say for sure. Since i get them off someone. But dont think they are

These cards dont. And if you have any issues. Ill replace it after checking. Check my feedback on bitify, 100%. Im here for the long haul

And for the other persons question, i have never, i repeat, never. Had someone say anything has happened after you use it. Once its used. Thats it. No chargeback or anything
alex88grey (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:07:30 PM

Thanks for the details Smiley
Now everyone else knows.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:19:53 PM

Cracked. I cant say for sure. Since i get them off someone. But dont think they are

These cards dont. And if you have any issues. Ill replace it after checking. Check my feedback on bitify, 100%. Im here for the long haul

And for the other persons question, i have never, i repeat, never. Had someone say anything has happened after you use it. Once its used. Thats it. No chargeback or anything

Stolen cards are stolen cards, which can be quite risky since Hyatt still requires a credit / debit card and ID. I don't think buyers will be worrying about replacements or refunds if these cards go bad and come back as stolen, hacked or carded.

Not trying to ruin your thread or anything. Think of this as me helping you save money if you're stocking up on these to resell as not many will be interested.
alex88grey (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:13:46 PM

Once its used. Its used
There womt be any issue after you used it
Worse case, it goes bad before you use. Tell me, ill give you a new one... simple as
Sold a few thousand already so i know that for sure.

But thanks for your opinion
alex88grey (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:43:19 PM

PM me for offers and more details
alex88grey (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:04:26 PM

More stock
Pm me for details
And pm me your skypes
alex88grey (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:24:40 PM

Bumping thread
More instock again
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:29:50 PM

Stolen cards are stolen cards, which can be quite risky since Hyatt still requires a credit / debit card and ID. I don't think buyers will be worrying about replacements or refunds if these cards go bad and come back as stolen, hacked or carded.

Not trying to ruin your thread or anything. Think of this as me helping you save money if you're stocking up on these to resell as not many will be interested.

Id be more concerned on possible jail time if I got caught then not paying for 1 night at a hotel.

Since like you mentioned it does require an ID to reserve a place.. I can only imagine people doing this more then once and getting caught.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: