Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning: Safecex Exchange Official Scam  (Read 2323 times)
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:38:30 AM

I got my Doge off Safecex five days ago. It's been down nearly a week now. Will continue monitoring the situation 'cause Safecex is a Dnotes exchange.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anonymousx (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:18:23 PM

I am no longer part of ANTI because of personal issues.
Odd that we have to find that out in this thread  Undecided

I am done doing anything for the community, one of the reasons is the community giving up on me, as instead of supporting my cause which is part of what I though ANTI community is, charity is over and money is my new language, I lost nothing to safecex so I don't really care anymore, I am happy doing web dev jobs in the market and will stay this way, I am no longer retard to work for free, learned my listen thanks to you sir.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 04:53:13 PM

Odd that we have to find that out in this thread  Undecided

I am done doing anything for the community, one of the reasons is the community giving up on me, as instead of supporting my cause which is part of what I though ANTI community is, charity is over and money is my new language, I lost nothing to safecex so I don't really care anymore, I am happy doing web dev jobs in the market and will stay this way, I am no longer retard to work for free, learned my listen thanks to you sir.

If you are going to try and get others to help you accomplish a goal then it is best to tell the truth and make a proper thread that includes proof, structure, visuals, etc.

However, you can't seem to stick with the same story.

1. You said nothing was working, then someone says everything is working fine when they tested it.
2. You said they stole coins from you, then said they didn't.
3. Cloudflare will not give you, some random, anyone's information. You need a court order for this and a judge wouldn't sign off on it because of your suspicions.
4. Reporting stuff to the FBI's internet crime division is like telling the teletubbies that joe smurf called you names on the playground at school.
5. You have not been developing websites since the internet came out. In case you didn't know, the internet came out in the 1960's and is nothing new.

Regardless of whether or not that exchange is in the process of running it is best to come prepared and organized.
anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:15:09 PM

Odd that we have to find that out in this thread  Undecided

If you are going to try and get others to help you accomplish a goal then it is best to tell the truth and make a proper thread that includes proof, structure, visuals, etc.

However, you can't seem to stick with the same story.

1. You said nothing was working, then someone says everything is working fine when they tested it.
2. You said they stole coins from you, then said they didn't.
3. Cloudflare will not give you, some random, anyone's information. You need a court order for this and a judge wouldn't sign off on it because of your suspicions.
4. Reporting stuff to the FBI's internet crime division is like telling the teletubbies that joe smurf called you names on the playground at school.
5. You have not been developing websites since the internet came out. In case you didn't know, the internet came out in the 1960's and is nothing new.

Regardless of whether or not that exchange is in the process of running it is best to come prepared and organized.

Doesn't make safecex legit, like I care anymore anyway, what I have lost is not your business, and personally I don't care what you think of this thread or my story, it's not about me, I am not crying in this thread for my lost money, I came to warn other members.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:15:55 PM

You'd think that running an exchange would make enough profit that you didn't need to scam - the fees you get paid sustain the fees you pay.

I guess some people are just greedy.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
pbkhzn

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:57:44 AM

Safecex is down. Goodbye coins.
coins4lunch

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 11:05:14 PM

Safecex is down. Goodbye coins.

Do we know that safecex stole our coins and is gone for good? That would be too bad... it was a great exchange for EVIL coin.

Oh well, I cannot complain... my coin does celebrate evilness after all  Grin

anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:55:02 PM

Yeah, my prediction was only about time, glad some of you got their money back, those who said safecex is good and not a scam can burn now lol
aqzu

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:59:22 PM

what should we do then?  Huh

yaamp is not coming to surface.  Cry Cry
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: