Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETH] EthVenturesFinal  (Read 4374 times)
BetGod (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 03:46:54 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 11:41:40 AM by BetGod

First Decentralized Ethereum based Business

http://i64.tinypic.com/xlj6rp.png

Invest Minimum 2 Ether:
0xEe462A6717f17C57C826F1ad9b4d3813495296C9

Source Code:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xEe462A6717f17C57C826F1ad9b4d3813495296C9#code

Soon

How it works: You deposit minimum 2 Ether and no maximum deposit, and you will become a shareholder, proportional to how much you deposited. You will own a % of the income of this dapp proportional to how much you deposited.
     Ex: There is 98 Eth deposited, you deposit 2 Eth, new balance becomes 100 Eth, then you will own 2% of the profits!

Dividends: Every deposit under 2 Eth is considered a dividend and is distributed between shareholders automatically. Even if the profit is bigger than 2 Eth, it will be distributed in 1-2 Ether packages, automatically.
     Ex: We generate 100 Eth profit, then it will be distributed in 50 times in 2 ether packages, then those packages get shared between shareholders. With the example above if you hold 2%, then you will earn 50 times 0.04 Eth, which is 2 Eth profit in total.

Profit: This contract itself is not generating any profit, it's just a ledger to keep record of investors, and pays out dividends automatically.There will be other contracts linked to this, that will send the profits here. EthVentures is just the core of this business, there will be other contracts built on it.
      Ex: A dice game built on this contract that generates say 10 Eth daily, will send the fees directly here
      Ex: A doubler game built on this contract that generates 50 Eth daily, that will send all fees here
      Ex: Any other form of contract that takes a % fee, and will send the fees directly here to be distributed between EthVentures shareholders.

How to invest: Just deposit minimum 2 Ether to the contract address, and you can see your total investments and % ownership in the Mist wallet if you follow this contract. You can deposit multiple times too, the total investments will add up if you send from the same address. The percentage ownership is calculated with a 10 billionth point precision, so you must divide that number by 100,000,000 to get the % ownership rate. Every other information, can be seen in the contract tab from your Mist Wallet, just make sure you are subscribed to this contract.

Fees: There is a 1% deposit fee, and a 1% dividend payout fee that goes to the contract manager, everything else goes to investors!

Existing Attachments (Income Sources):
1) SimpleDice: https://etherscan.io/address/0x78b058ccda93816487c655367dcb79664a216ad2#code
2) Coinflip: https://etherscan.io/address/0x26c4e381ffbdc825be9b986c3ba40525f0771e8d#code
3) EthBank: https://etherscan.io/address/0x60acd43314d93f38507f3fd12e84225a5a099229#code  @clangtrump
4) WealthShare: https://etherscan.io/address/0xe4c1c33ed635263c61bf61db751b8a74ee3af0e4#code

You can add Your Own attachment too:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1428849.msg14475692#msg14475692

EthVentureFinal is literally a DECENTRALIZED MONEY GENERATOR!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:51:53 AM

i'm going to mark this thread so i can see how
the progress of this venture, the offer is quite
impressive hoping that it will not turn to scam in
other hand.
Reserved.

BetGod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 03:54:35 AM

i'm going to mark this thread so i can see how
the progress of this venture, the offer is quite
impressive hoping that it will not turn to scam in
other hand.
Reserved.

Definitely not, i`m working now , and soon i`ll start deploying the attachments, that will generate the income for it.

Every attachment will be pointed at the EthVenture contract address and will send there the profit there automatically.

It will be ready today if everything goes fine, i`m working hard on it, stay tuned Smiley
BetGod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 04:21:18 AM

Ok first attachment will be a dice game contract, i am reworking my old dice game contract and i will make it compatible with this contract.

All fees from the dice game will be sent here and distributed between EthVenture shareholders!

The attachment will be ready in 1-2 hours and will be deployed, but we need at least 1 investor to make this system work, if nobody invests until then then i will invest 5 Ether.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:13:47 AM

how to withdraw your funds ?
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:23:49 AM

so another IOU...
BetGod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 05:27:13 AM

how to withdraw your funds ?

There is no withdraw, you buy your % and you will own that forever.

And the profits will go there forever.  It's an automatic money generator, that will work forever.

You will probably make ROI in   ~1 week with 5 ETH investment, so there wont be any problem.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:32:18 AM

Ok first attachment will be a dice game contract, i am reworking my old dice game contract and i will make it compatible with this contract.

All fees from the dice game will be sent here and distributed between EthVenture shareholders!

The attachment will be ready in 1-2 hours and will be deployed, but we need at least 1 investor to make this system work, if nobody invests until then then i will invest 5 Ether.
just let us know when do you plan to start this and maybe you need also to use escrow for the
payment process in that case we will be confident investing to your plan business opportunity
will be checking this from time to time, thank you for give me additional info.

BetGod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 05:34:18 AM

just let us know when do you plan to start this and maybe you need also to use escrow for the
payment process in that case we will be confident investing to your plan business opportunity

I`m going to invest 5 Eth now, after the etherscan website comes back online, it seems like it went offline 10 min ago.

This will prove that the contract works, i put my money where my mouth is.
BetGod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 05:44:36 AM

I`m going to invest 5 Eth now, after the etherscan website comes back online, it seems like it went offline 10 min ago.

This will prove that the contract works, i put my money where my mouth is.

Done, I`ve invested 5.01 Eth, but 5.00 Eth is also enough, thats the minimum.

You can see now that the PERCENTAGE OWNERSHIP variable for me is set to 10000000000  which needs to be didived by 100 million so that's 100%

Currently I own 100%, so if you were to deposit 5.01 Eth, you would own 50% and me 50%, and so on.....

The share % is proportional to how much you invest.

The ownership formula is:    YOUR INVESTMENT / (CURRENT BALANCE+ YOUR INVESTMENT) *100

Current Balance:  4.9599 Eth (due to the 1% fee)

It works like a charm Smiley
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:50:20 AM

I think you must have website for your project, because your information in here are very poor give us more informations. And you are also newbie in here. I am doubt to invest on your project. I am sorry it is just my feedback. Thank you very much and good luck for your project
BetGod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 05:52:19 AM

I think you must have website for your project, because your information in here are very poor give us more informations. And you are also newbie in here. I am doubt to invest on your project. I am sorry it is just my feedback. Thank you very much and good luck for your project

Ok no problem, just wait and see, i promise you this will grow huge.

I will deploy the first attachment soon, i need to bugtest it first on the testnet, it will be ready in a few hours.

For detailed explanation read the source code, it's documented very well:  https://etherscan.io/address/0x99d982e49bcb5465a6b4c1e0ec4341c912d9ba42#code
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:05:03 AM

I will deploy the first attachment soon, i need to bugtest it first on the testnet, it will be ready in a few hours.

For detailed explanation read the source code, it's documented very well:  https://etherscan.io/address/0x99d982e49bcb5465a6b4c1e0ec4341c912d9ba42#code
Ok thank you very much for your fast respons, i will see for fist time about the proggess your project, i hope i can joint on your project
clangtrump

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:05:38 AM

Dude you are a genius, i am developing javascript for over 8 years and i could not program this well.

And you are a complete newbie and make a fully working decentralized business like this, i am simply amazed. I tell you my friend you are gifted, so use your gift as best as possible !

Congratulations, i will study your code, i hope to learn from it.
BetGod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 06:11:19 AM

Ok thank you very much for your fast respons, i will see for fist time about the proggess your project, i hope i can joint on your project

No problem, you can join anytime you like, this is not a stock, so you wont have a disadvantage if you join later.

Because for a stock if you join later the price goes up so with the same amount of capital you will have less % share.

But with EthVentures, there is no disadvantage, if you invest 5 ETH now, or 1 year from now, you will own the same %, depending on how big the balance is compared to your investment.

The attachments will be ready very very soon, so it will start giving out dividends today if all goes as planned!

Dude you are a genius, i am developing javascript for over 8 years and i could not program this well.

And you are a complete newbie and make a fully working decentralized business like this, i am simply amazed. I tell you my friend you are gifted, so use your gift as best as possible !

Congratulations, i will study your code, i hope to learn from it.

Thanks for your kind words, but i`m not complete newbie, i have also did some java programming a few years ago when i was working for a web company.

But thanks anyway for the compliments!
josegines

Activity: 814
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:54:47 AM

DONT INVEST YET, I`VE DISCOVERED A SMALL BUG IN THE CODE, I`LL FIX IT ASAP!!!

Sorry for inconvenience Sad

place the warning in the first post, preferably along the direction of deposit.
Thank you very much

QUBIC: a quorum-based computations protocol.- by Come-from-Beyond
What is Qubic?
Coinmarketcap(Qubic) Coingecko(Qubic)
sydhelly

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 07:35:51 AM

LOL

WHAT A SCAM

//********************************************EMERGENCY WITHDRAW
// It will only be used in case the funds get stuck or any bug gets discovered in the future
// Also if a new version of this contract comes out, the funds then will be transferred to the new one
  function Emergency() manager
  {
   if(balance!=0)
         owner.send(balance);
  }

Owner can withdraw all to his account

LOL

Maria Jones

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 07:38:39 AM

UNTIL THERE IS ANY COMISSION IN CONTRACT - THE SCHEME WOULD BANKRUPT EVERY TIME SOMEONE FORKS IT WITHOUT FEES.
BetGod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 07:42:06 AM

place the warning in the first post, preferably along the direction of deposit.
Thank you very much

Alright contract is fixed, sorry for inconvenience.

ETH VENTURES 3

-Fixed indexing function
-Lowered minimum deposit to 2 Ether, to help smaller investors too!

It works now, I promise there are no more bugs that I can detect, i went over the code 10 times and it should be safe now!
BetGod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 07:43:42 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 07:54:58 AM by BetGod

LOL

WHAT A SCAM

LOL

It is an emergency function in case any error or bug gets detected. I wont use it unless there is an extreme emergency detected.

Or would you prefer if the funds get stucked there forever?

I`m not a scammer, i worked hard the past days to deliver this contract, and it will be a huge innovation. Unlike some newbies here that copy paste codes, i put many days of hard work in this, and will put much more into the attachments!

The current code is 99.99% bug proof, so it will most likely never be used again. But it's there for insurance.

UNTIL THERE IS ANY COMISSION IN CONTRACT - THE SCHEME WOULD BANKRUPT EVERY TIME SOMEONE FORKS IT WITHOUT FEES.

Sorry it's copyrighted to me, you are not allowed to copy it.

Read the source code!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  

Jump to: