Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 02:56:15 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THECREED] [TCR] [PoW-FPos] [...] [??!?? ?!??!?]  (Read 61913 times)
Altcoin11

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:19:52 AM

Everyone who thinks that 1000 individuals signed up for this airdrop needs to wake up. Either it was abused heavily or dev airdropped himself.

Me thinks we have a whole bunch of butt hurt saddos who are pissed off at themselves for missing an opportunity to bag themselves some free satoshis.............

Anyways, up to Lord Enigma to respond to such accusations and I hope these demands don't come back to haunt all of you vile little trolls.......
lol no one is going to be butt hurt about missing some random shitcoin airdrop, 99% of the people here don't care about "an opportunity to bag themselves some free satoshis". You are so gullible.
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 280

Do you know what "nemesis" means?

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:47:53 AM

Everyone who thinks that 1000 individuals signed up for this airdrop needs to wake up. Either it was abused heavily or dev airdropped himself.

Me thinks we have a whole bunch of butt hurt saddos who are pissed off at themselves for missing an opportunity to bag themselves some free satoshis.............

Anyways, up to Lord Enigma to respond to such accusations and I hope these demands don't come back to haunt all of you vile little trolls.......
lol no one is going to be butt hurt about missing some random shitcoin airdrop, 99% of the people here don't care about "an opportunity to bag themselves some free satoshis". You are so gullible.

Yet you care enough to comment and refute my point............................

I think we got ourselves our first case of BUTT-HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You're on thin fucking ice my pedigree chums, and I shall be under it when it breaks. Now, fuck off.
invodkawetrust

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:07:21 AM

You really mad you didn't get yours huh? Dude what's the point of even bothering to write here? You must be really bored. Mind your own business, shoo, goooo away, we don't fu**ing need you.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 1694

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:53:25 AM

what if there are 1000 address?

exactly, having 1k different addres does not eman that there were 1k users, receiving the airdrop

it seems that people don't know that one guy can have 1k address alone
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 938

Bitcoin address 1Pjs4aP2LpwcP1nBDUq9ivyFRABQtwZ8z7

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:23:51 AM

There are those who lose their cool. I am totaly Zen : some here are not.
They are probably anxious and do not want that one checks the airdrop.

This is not a problem to addresses : what to check is that not only the IP are different, but also that wallets are differents (so that 2 adrresses were not generated by the same wallet, the same private key).

It's simple, those who have not cheated have nothing to fear and the dev will be happy to know that his airdrop to properly distributed.

All those who oppose this request are potential cheaters : very simple :-).

The best way to make your firsts free bitcoins/satoshis (la façon la plus simple d'obtenir gratuitement vos premiers bitcoins/satoshis) : Moon Bitcoin (topic in english ou en français)
The easiest and speedest way to begin to mine (la façon la plus simple et la plus rapide pour commencer à miner) : Minergate
My Bitcoin address : 14NkiEKAfH31wKNgNjK7zD98M165qv7i12
docker

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:34:09 AM

It already happened...people mad for missing out are screaming like babies, people who claimed airdrop are chilling.
hoertest

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:36:55 AM

There are those who lose their cool. I am totaly Zen : some here are not.
They are probably anxious and do not want that one checks the airdrop.

This is not a problem to addresses : what to check is that not only the IP are different, but also that wallets are differents (so that 2 adrresses were not generated by the same wallet, the same private key).

It's simple, those who have not cheated have nothing to fear and the dev will be happy to know that his airdrop to properly distributed.

All those who oppose this request are potential cheaters : very simple :-).

what exactly is there "to fear" when you get free coins for doing absolutely nothing. i applied for airdrop the minute it went live. i think alot of people did too. 1000 slots in 20 min is nothing then. this airdrop was highly anticipated because of the unique marketing/branding.

i don't oppose this request but i simply don't care. if i hadn't gotten my airdrop i just wouldn't be here bitching about proof for 1000 other people getting theirs, i would just move on or buy some if the development and markets look good to me.
ZenFr
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:51:19 AM

This is not a personal concern: If you follow the thread, I am one of those who had their airdrop.

But we must be crazy or a liar to believe that 1,000 different people have asked airdrop in 20 minutes on this very little thread.

The best way to make your firsts free bitcoins/satoshis (la façon la plus simple d'obtenir gratuitement vos premiers bitcoins/satoshis) : Moon Bitcoin (topic in english ou en français)
The easiest and speedest way to begin to mine (la façon la plus simple et la plus rapide pour commencer à miner) : Minergate
docker

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:01:05 AM

Dev is some kind of deviant...
Still want to figure out what those numbers mean...I found other stuff in your videos

a bleeding masked man

and this...

But the creepiest thing is the sound, I found some tutorial thanks to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwyQtdEMFJc
"CUT ME" invites you to cut the video literally...audio hides a "good luck" message

You can try by yourself by downloading Sonic Visualizer http://www.sonicvisualiser.org/download.html
Use video download helper plugin to rip the video from the creed website
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 903

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:07:15 AM

Dev is some kind of deviant...
Still want to figure out what those numbers mean...I found other stuff in your videos

a bleeding masked man

and this...

But the creepiest thing is the sound, I found some tutorial thanks to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwyQtdEMFJc
"CUT ME" invites you to cut the video literally...audio hides a "good luck" message

You can try by yourself by downloading Sonic Visualizer http://www.sonicvisualiser.org/download.html
Use video download helper plugin to rip the video from the creed website
  Now Thats some creepy sh**

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Ghoom

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:03:18 AM

thecreed-qt won't sync...
ZenFr
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:43:33 AM

No problem here : blockheight 21324 & 5 connections.

Ghoom

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:16:29 PM

Can you send ip node ?
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 280

Do you know what "nemesis" means?

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:35:41 PM

Wow, so many entitled muppets on this thread....lol......
If we oppose something, then we must have done something wrong......or maybe, we just see how pathetic you are for bitching for something you were give for free............
When I saw that there was meant to be an airdrop, the thread had already been viewed 5000 times.....is it unconceivable  that after the fact that the last airdrop brought over 1 BTC profit for the recipients that we could have had 1K people across the world at the ready to claim those potentially lucrative TCR?
I know that I personally set my alarm and that I was on the website 5 minutes prior too the launch and constantly refreshing the page until the link for the airdrop appeared.......Is it that hard to believe that there were 999 other people who had the same idea as me worldwide?..................The answer is No............
Anyways, those with a sense of entitlement make me sick................you've been given the opportunity to potentially make some BTC, so I think instead of bitching like spoilt brats, you should instead concentrate on seeing what you can do for TCR instead of hassling the dev for some retarded proof.................

Anyways, Lord Enigma is the sole one to judge all this.........................Just my 2 cents....................

PS: and if the DEV does really plan to dice us in little cubes, I hope he starts with those who keep whining like the ungrateful and greedy bastards they have revealed themselves to be.................

You're on thin fucking ice my pedigree chums, and I shall be under it when it breaks. Now, fuck off.
invodkawetrust

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:01:16 PM

Thank you, whoever dumped to me at 20 satoshi, thank you!
cryptoheadd

Activity: 630

http://getqrypto.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 01:03:04 PM

Welcome to the CREED.
ZenFr
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:19:54 PM

... with those who keep whining like the ungrateful and greedy bastards they have revealed themselves to be.................
LOL !
Yes, you certainly are :-).

Calm bro : what are you so afraid ?

davide72

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 01:20:41 PM

you welcome, now keep in safe place till 5k!

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
docker

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:33:55 PM

Wallet works correctly mate...
xcurry

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:42:27 PM

Wallet works correctly mate...

For me also. I just downloaded and sync, i didnt even add any nodes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.