Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:25:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THECREED] [TCR] [PoW-FPos] [...] [??!?? ?!??!?]  (Read 64260 times)
LordEnigma (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:06:26 PM

New TheCreed wallet is ready now, but it's not time for you to see it.
You have to wait until the next full moon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 09:14:15 PM

21st of may?? ok ill pick some at 10sat by this week...

by the way nice way of building expectation ( fake news ) to then send it to the ground...  good job dev
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:22:41 PM

11 post ago...

This will be the last week of your misery life with the old wallet. The week that is coming is the week of the reborn of TheCreed

Huh

If we know this before, i can have waited to buy a lot more TCR, now the price sure fall down.. Angry
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 09:35:07 PM

11 post ago...

This will be the last week of your misery life with the old wallet. The week that is coming is the week of the reborn of TheCreed

Huh

If we know this before, i can have waited to buy a lot more TCR, now the price sure fall down.. Angry

dev doesnt care...too busy dumping.
LordEnigma (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:44:10 PM

11 post ago...

Huh

My name is LordEnigma, not LordClear? think about it
LordEnigma (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:03:51 PM

11 post ago...

Huh

https://i.imgur.com/MAmh0kc.png

It's your choice, my choice is let your live or not. It smells like a threat to all of us, me as dev and you as investors and TheCreed supporters
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 10:13:04 PM

11 post ago...

Huh

It's your choice, my choice is let your live or not. It smell like a treat to all of us, me as dev and you as investors and TheCreed supporters

well a coin with no community is worthless, a dev that doesnt care about investors and create fake news ( about wallet release this week ), really seems the worst combination ( besides a complete scam )

So let me ask you again... any reason not to dump?
LordEnigma (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:14:59 PM

11 post ago...

Huh

https://i.imgur.com/MAmh0kc.png

It's your choice, my choice is let your live or not. It smell like a treat to all of us, me as dev and you as investors and TheCreed supporters

well a coin with no community is worthless, a dev that doesnt care about investors and create fake news ( about wallet release this week ), really seems the worst combination ( besides a complete scam )

Today is Monday, for me you can leave the coin, I don't care about you, don't put the whole community inside your problem
cardiganss

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:16:14 PM

well a coin with no community is worthless, a dev that doesnt care about investors and create fake news ( about wallet release this week )

But week just began Huh why you talk about fake news Huh
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 10:25:16 PM

11 post ago...

Huh

Today is Monday, for me you can leave the coin, I don't care about you, don't put the whole community inside your problem

you see... if you just said " i need more time " i would even buy more, im sure everyone understand that but stating "its ready but you have to wait until 21st of may" its a different story. By saying that you create a problem to EVERYONE that supports you not only me.

I support projects and the people behind it, this seems a great project but you need to "care" about us investors the same way we support you...

If its a little dev delay im more then willing to keep supporting ( even though you dont give 2 shits ), just say soo
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 10:27:05 PM

well a coin with no community is worthless, a dev that doesnt care about investors and create fake news ( about wallet release this week )

But week just began Huh why you talk about fake news Huh

Quote from: LordEnigma on May 05, 2016, 03:21:45 PM
cardiganss

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:28:43 PM

You are the only one saying it will be released on 21th Dev set no release date Huh
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 10:30:47 PM

You are the only one saying it will be released on 21th Dev set no release date Huh

dev said " you need to wait for next full moon "... next full moon is 21st of May
cardiganss

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:34:42 PM

dev said " you need to wait for next full moon "... next full moon is 21st of May

Dev said to shoot creepy movies too...you are taking it too seriously Huh
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 10:37:55 PM

Dev said to shoot creepy movies too...you are taking it too seriously Huh

maybe i am...
LordEnigma (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:32:55 PM

Do you forget who I am? I am the judge, jury, executioner and pallbearer all in one
This coin is not made for children who cry when they don't get a candy, this coin is made for the evil bastards
The word Enigma in my name means "Enigma", it doesn't mean that I have to follow you rules, it doesn't mean that I have to be clear
Since I made the rules I am the one you have to listen to, and you are those that have to wait until I want leave you waiting
Does it mean that I don't care about the coin or about you? Who are you? What did you do for me? I will tell you, You did nothing! And what I have done for you? I have made TheCreed

As I have told your life is misery, and I was right
It's time for you to enjoy the new moon wallet, enjoy the spawn of Satan

NEW MOON WALLET

SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 04:50:38 PM

Do you forget who I am? I am the judge, jury, executioner and pallbearer all in one
This coin is not made for children who cry when they don't get a candy, this coin is made for the evil bastards
The word Enigma in my name means "Enigma", it doesn't mean that I have to follow you rules, it doesn't mean that I have to be clear
Since I made the rules I am the one you have to listen to, and you are those that have to wait until I want leave you waiting
Does it mean that I don't care about the coin or about you? Who are you? What did you do for me? I will tell you, You did nothing! And what I have done for you? I have made TheCreed

NEW MOON WALLET

Thx dev always feels nice to grab more cheap coins Cheesy at least you could have given me a bit longer...
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:55:20 PM

Nice, but you give me nightmare's after last night news  Cheesy
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 04:57:18 PM

Nice, but you give me nightmare's after last night news  Cheesy

well get weak hands out and buy more... that was the plan Cheesy still got a nice bonus Wink
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:01:43 PM

NEW MOON WALLET

by the way nice wallet. good job!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: