Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:47:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Live Trading Acct Prizes! **Fantastic 4: Stock/Futures/Fx Trading Competition**  (Read 444 times)
Panxora_COO (OP)

Activity: 563
Merit: 254

Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 05:57:41 PM

BTC-BTC-BTC-BTC FOUR PRIZES FOR THE MOST PROFITABLE TRADER IN EACH CATEGORY BTC-BTC-BTC-BTC

We're giving away LIVE Bitcoin Trading Accounts to the most profitable traders.

Here are the categories.

• Most profitable stock/ETF trader
  • Most profitable futures trader
  • Most profitable Bitcoin/FX trader
  • Most profitable overall trader

Here's how you play

Each competitor gets 100 competition bitcoin which you use as margin to place stock and futures trades. You get 5:1 leverage for stock trading and 1:1 on futures trading. There are over 250 markets to trade including tech, precious metals, indices, gaming, agriculture, energy. You also can move your bitcoin margin into and out of fiat without closing your stock or futures trades.

What are the prizes?

Each winner gets an account that starts being able to trade up to 20 bitcoins worth of stock or 4 bitcoins worth of futures. And as you make profit your prize account allows more leverage. https://www.firstglobalcredit.com/Competition/Trading-Competitions/Prize-Information

“I really enjoyed competing in the December 2015 competition and am working on building profit in my prize account.” Barry Goers Professional Hockey Player

"I won one of the December prizes and am already on Level 3 with my prize trading account." Mike Caruso - Pro Market Trader

To sign up for your FREE account go to: https://firstglobalcredit.com/register

Good luck to everyone! If you have any questions email Fran Feldman at FGC support support@firstglobalcredit.com
1 commenteditsharesavehidedeletensfw

Here's how you play

Everyone gets 100 competition bitcoin which can be used as margin to place trades in
  • stocks or ETFs
  • index, commodity and gold futures
Then you can trade your margin out of and back into bitcoin to make even more profit!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██
██                                 ▄██▀
██                               ▄██▀

https://panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:00:52 PM

All i can see on this website is that it is based in Singapore and i wonder if it is regulated by any financial institutions.

Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 10:26:05 PM

That is a photograph of Singapore, well spotted.
The head office for FGC is a SARL in Geneva (XBT Corp SARL) Operational office and servers in London and customer accounts held in Hong Kong. Regulation is in the game plan for the company but we are operating under the dispensation provided by the Hong Kong government, so we do not have to be regulated as of yet. It is in the game plan and we do run the company in a way that will make it possible to be regulated. My background is in providing FCA compliant DR solutions for financial service companies in London and I have run this company for 12 years. My partners all come from professional metal trading backgrounds and Jon Matonis (of the Bitcoin Foundation) sits on our board.
To play in the competition there is no money involved. Though the prize is a live funded trading account.
If I can be of further service do not hesitate to contact me.
Marcie D Terman
Communications Director
First Global Credit
www.firstglobalcredit.com

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
alwinlinzee

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:03:08 PM

I know that there is no money to be deposited in the competition but i might also add my funds if i like your platform especially if i make profits that is why i need to know if your company is regulated or not.
I know you are registered company.

Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 09:51:23 PM

I know that there is no money to be deposited in the competition but i might also add my funds if i like your platform especially if i make profits that is why i need to know if your company is regulated or not.
I know you are registered company.
At present Hong Kong does not require bitcoin financial service companies and exchanges to be regulated.  I would refer you to the statement made by the Hong Kong Secretary of Financial Services on 25th March 2015 which stated that there was, currently, no requirement to “regulate virtual commodities trading or to prohibit people from participating in such activiites.” See http://www.news.gov.hk/en/categories/finance/html/2015/03/20150325_150920.shtml
For further information on our security policies I would refer you to: https://www.firstglobalcredit.com/Security.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
alwinlinzee

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:26:42 AM

Accepted but what is the assurance that the funds deposited are safe? I mean funds security.

Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 10:16:43 AM

Regulation as evidenced by the 2008 global crises is no assurance of the safety of your capital. However, your question is absolutely reasonable and for large accounts (I may have said this before) 90% of your holdings are maintained by a third party custodian with 2 out of 3 key access. There are several we have used and that could be discussed. If this request is serious (as I do not like to bother my customers unnecessarily) I can arrange contact with some of our customers that have worked with us for over a year.
If you go to our site you can see our board including myself and Jon Matonis of the Bitcoin Foundation. Have a look at my linkedin profile and you will see I also run a data security business in London.
I hope you will decide to work with us. It would really please me if you found us to be useful.
Marcie

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄