Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm selling Paypal money for Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin/Dash/Peercoin  (Read 338 times)
Rebeccah (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 07:41:28 PM

Hello everyone,

I have 10 dollars of Paypal and I'm trading all (or part) of it for Bitcoin or other altcoin (Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash or Peercoin).

I will send your Paypal money first and after you receive it you can send the altcoin.

I will give you 1.20 dollars of Paypal for each 1 altcoin dollar.

You can choose the best form of payment for you (Pay for good or service/Send money to friends and family) or Paypal buy/shop button if needed.

If anyone is interested just send me a PM or reply this thread/post.

Thanks,
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 07:56:52 PM

Hello everyone,

I have 10 dollars of Paypal and I'm trading all (or part) of it for Bitcoin or other altcoin (Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash or Peercoin).

I will send your Paypal money first and after you receive it you can send the altcoin.

I will give you 1.20 dollars of Paypal for each 1 altcoin dollar.

You can choose the best form of payment for you (Pay for good or service/Send money to friends and family) or Paypal buy/shop button if needed.

If anyone is interested just send me a PM or reply this thread/post.

Thanks,

rebeccah.robertson.jones@mail.ru LOL

Currency Exchange seems to be infected today with this kind of shit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: