Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 01:23:44 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Assorted physical bitcoins...  (Read 352 times)
hybridsole

Activity: 531

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:44:58 PM

This is a thread to list out the various coins that I would be interested in buying to have in my collection.  I've seen many of these come up for sale or auction, but I was either not available to purchase or it was a price I wasn't quite willing to spend.  I'll entertain all asking prices, just shoot me a PM or reply to this thread. For some I will pay a higher premium than others based on  the rarity or condition of the coin. 

WTB the following:

• 2011 Casascius 1 BTC Series 2 (this is not the error coin but the one that came after it).
  • 25 BTC redeemed/peeled Casascius coin
  • 2014 Cryptonic Monero silver coin
  • BHCoins (interested in any of these, I don't currently own any)
  • 2015 Kialara Gold
  • Crypto Imperator 100k Silver Dogecoin
  • TGBEX 0.5 or 1 BTC
  • Titan 0.5 or 1 BTC

If we agree on a price and you have good forum trust + send a picture with your username/date on it, then we shouldn't need escrow.  Otherwise I prefer Blazed for escrow.  Shipping would be to the USA, so factor that in if you're outside US and providing a quote. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minerjones
Legendary

Activity: 1204

http://bitsend.info BitSend - The #1 masternode

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 09:09:11 PM

PM sent.
Thanks Cheesy

▄██████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀████████████████████
Bazista®
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██

██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
|||
opusdigitus

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:24:20 PM

This is a thread to list out the various coins that I would be interested in buying to have in my collection.  I've seen many of these come up for sale or auction, but I was either not available to purchase or it was a price I wasn't quite willing to spend.  I'll entertain all asking prices, just shoot me a PM or reply to this thread. For some I will pay a higher premium than others based on  the rarity or condition of the coin. 

WTB the following:

• 2011 Casascius 1 BTC Series 2 (this is not the error coin but the one that came after it).
  • 2015 Kialara Gold
  • TGBEX 0.5 or 1 BTC
  • Titan 0.5 or 1 BTC

If we agree on a price and you have good forum trust + send a picture with your username/date on it, then we shouldn't need escrow.  Otherwise I prefer Blazed for escrow.  Shipping would be to the USA, so factor that in if you're outside US and providing a quote. 

I have 3 peeled 25BTC casascius coins if you are interested still in the soft cases with holograms partially attached. PM for fastest response. If you are interested, I will get them out of storage and take pics. Hadn't really planned on selling them until I saw this though.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 03:30:49 PM

WTB the following:

• 2015 Kialara Gold
  • TGBEX 0.5 or 1 BTC
  • Titan 0.5 or 1 BTC

I have 3 peeled 25BTC casascius coins if you are interested still in the soft cases with holograms partially attached. PM for fastest response. If you are interested, I will get them out of storage and take pics. Hadn't really planned on selling them until I saw this though.

What are you asking for them?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
opusdigitus

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:37:53 PM

WTB the following:

• 2015 Kialara Gold
  • TGBEX 0.5 or 1 BTC
  • Titan 0.5 or 1 BTC

What are you asking for them?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1431939.new#new
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.