Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Kaya b nating magpatayo ng bahay gamit ang bitcoin?  (Read 28497 times)
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:45:23 PM

depende po sa BTC na nakukuha, pero kayang kaya lalo na pa kung mataas ang kita diba
Oo nakadepende tlaga yan sa palitan ,kung wais ka bgo bumaba ubg btc eh maipalit mo n sa peso ung btc mo. Napako n ata si bitcoin sa 580

We really never know what the future holds but btc has great potential to make us rich.

And there's one person who's a proof of that - a teenager in the US who grew his money around 10x by investing in btc

So who know's maybe one day we'll also grow our btc that big one day, enough for us to get a house
It could happen if we believe and believing would mean that we should also invest in bitcoins regardless of our way. For now, since we are earning online, we should treasure this moment and be thankful that we are given this opportunity to make money. Learn to save and you can build a house.

Yeah, we must thankful but with this kind of part time job we are earning even it is not really high but still we must be thankful about it.

And as you are earning everyday you must have able to save a lot of bitcoins so that when the right time you know what you are going to do with it.

Just be a responsible spender so that you can buy your own house.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 10:22:11 PM

depende po sa BTC na nakukuha, pero kayang kaya lalo na pa kung mataas ang kita diba
Oo nakadepende tlaga yan sa palitan ,kung wais ka bgo bumaba ubg btc eh maipalit mo n sa peso ung btc mo. Napako n ata si bitcoin sa 580

Sigurado yan chief kung malaki kita mo dito sa bitcoin tapos nasa bahay ka lang kumikita ka sigurado ako dito may kumikita dito ng 20k monthly chief lalo na yung mga high rank chief tapos nakasali sa magandang campaign sigurado yan kumikita yan sila ng 20k monthly daig pa nila mga nasa opisina tapos nasa bahay lang hehe.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:24:08 AM

Sigurado yan chief kung malaki kita mo dito sa bitcoin tapos nasa bahay ka lang kumikita ka sigurado ako dito may kumikita dito ng 20k monthly chief lalo na yung mga high rank chief tapos nakasali sa magandang campaign sigurado yan kumikita yan sila ng 20k monthly daig pa nila mga nasa opisina tapos nasa bahay lang hehe.
The amount you are talking is pretty small if you are making an effort to work here online, it is not only in signature campaign that you will earn money and also there are other ways to earn. Personally, I am earning more than the amount you have mentioned and I am still working in a company.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:31:52 PM

The amount you are talking is pretty small if you are making an effort to work here online, it is not only in signature campaign that you will earn money and also there are other ways to earn. Personally, I am earning more than the amount you have mentioned and I am still working in a company.

I don't think that amount is small for a month. For me either that amount is already enough to live your life to survive for being a single person.

Well you are earning higher than 20k because you have another source and that is really going to motivate you as you are earning higher.

Good thing that you are able to manage your time properly.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:59:27 AM

I don't think that amount is small for a month. For me either that amount is already enough to live your life to survive for being a single person.

Well you are earning higher than 20k because you have another source and that is really going to motivate you as you are earning higher.

It is just a matter of focusing your priorities in life, if your aim is really to have more money in the future so you can have a comfortable life you will do all the necessary things even sacrificing your wants just to earn money, and the amount does vary on the needs of an individual, if you have a family or a married man already, your needs is bigger compared to a single person.
jossiel

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:35:40 AM

It is just a matter of focusing your priorities in life, if your aim is really to have more money in the future so you can have a comfortable life you will do all the necessary things even sacrificing your wants just to earn money, and the amount does vary on the needs of an individual, if you have a family or a married man already, your needs is bigger compared to a single person.

In everything if you want to get it then you are going to work hard for it. And all things are possible if you have faith in God.

You just need to do it the way you think it is right and you are not getting involve with illegal transactions.

So that whenever you have your own house you are going to be proud of it that you really worked hard for it.
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:06:11 AM

In everything if you want to get it then you are going to work hard for it. And all things are possible if you have faith in God.

You just need to do it the way you think it is right and you are not getting involve with illegal transactions.

So that whenever you have your own house you are going to be proud of it that you really worked hard for it.

That's a good thing to point out.

Earn money through good and legal ways.

Because if you try to cheat your way into becoming financially adequate, karma will get to you later and it will take everything that you have.
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:56:57 AM

Because if you try to cheat your way into becoming financially adequate, karma will get to you later and it will take everything that you have.

It is always been better if you are going to get something with the use of your hard work and it is going to be one the best day of your life.

Especially when you have bought your own house with the use of bitcoin and your neighbors are going to get interested.

If you are going to share the story of your success to them.
jossiel

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:56:23 AM

It is always been better if you are going to get something with the use of your hard work and it is going to be one the best day of your life.

Especially when you have bought your own house with the use of bitcoin and your neighbors are going to get interested.

If you are going to share the story of your success to them.

I hope that it is going to happen to be too because if bitcoin is going to be the way to help me reach my goal to have my own house.

Then that is going to be one of the luckiest day of my life. And even not with bitcoin as long as you are going to work hard for it.

You just need to have courage and determination.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:16:08 AM

I hope that it is going to happen to be too because if bitcoin is going to be the way to help me reach my goal to have my own house.

Then that is going to be one of the luckiest day of my life. And even not with bitcoin as long as you are going to work hard for it.

So if there's anyone here who's also looking to have their own house built using bitcoin that gambles, I suggest you stop it and put your money where it's safer.

Gambling can't help you rich your goal LOL
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:22:54 AM

So if there's anyone here who's also looking to have their own house built using bitcoin that gambles, I suggest you stop it and put your money where it's safer.

Well gambling gives fast income and it is just going to get your money faster. But if you manage to save each some of your winnings with it.

Then that is going to be better but always remember that having a source of income with gambling is not going to be a good way of it.

it is going to be better if you are going to find a decent way.
jossiel

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:24:55 AM

Well gambling gives fast income and it is just going to get your money faster. But if you manage to save each some of your winnings with it.

Then that is going to be better but always remember that having a source of income with gambling is not going to be a good way of it.

Even you are not going to have fast income with bitcoin as long you are going to have good source of income with bitcoin.

If you are going to work hard for it to get your dream house for sure you are going to have it if you are going to have perseverance.

And also if you are going to have determination nothing is impossible for you.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:49:34 AM

Even you are not going to have fast income with bitcoin as long you are going to have good source of income with bitcoin.

If you are going to work hard for it to get your dream house for sure you are going to have it if you are going to have perseverance.

And also if you are going to have determination nothing is impossible for you.
yes indeed if you consider bitcoin as your investment and you still have stable job it will happen mate bitcoin will help you out achieving your dream house but with regarding to OP question it will be difficult it will need a lot of years before he can build a house but possible since an legendary accoun can possibly earned at least .1btc or more in a month maybe you can buy a sack of cement from time to time hahaha. good luck OP.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:41:37 PM

I actually wanna know if there is already someone who were able to build a house coming from the income in bitcoin. Can you share some tips if there is one?
lissandra

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:54:23 PM

Fast but it's there's a very small chance of earning only.

Well gambling is just not for everyone so if you seem to be lucky in these kinds of things, then you can try from time to time but definitely not always.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:44:35 PM

I actually wanna know if there is already someone who were able to build a house coming from the income in bitcoin. Can you share some tips if there is one?

Me too. Well I hope someone is going to share their success stories with bitcoin so that they are going to inspire other bitcoin people here in forum. And for sure it is going to help others not to lose hope as they are going to read your success stories. Don't hide those stories guys, share it to the people here so that we are going to get inspired.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:06:47 AM

Me too. Well I hope someone is going to share their success stories with bitcoin so that they are going to inspire other bitcoin people here in forum. And for sure it is going to help others not to lose hope as they are going to read your success stories. Don't hide those stories guys, share it to the people here so that we are going to get inspired.

Maybe bitcoiners from other countries have haha.

Here in the Philippines it's difficult to save up.
jossiel

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:49:50 AM

Well you are right with it here in our country it is very hard to save because the cost of living here is very high.

But we are not getting the right service that is acceptable to the amount that we are paying.

But if you are really courage to have a house with bitcoin then you are going to work hard for it and nothing is impossible if you are really hard working.
lissandra

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:09:48 PM

Well you are right with it here in our country it is very hard to save because the cost of living here is very high.

But we are not getting the right service that is acceptable to the amount that we are paying.

But if you are really courage to have a house with bitcoin then you are going to work hard for it and nothing is impossible if you are really hard working.

Yeah high expenses and services that are not worth the money.

What I'm thinking is invest my bitcoin earnings somewhere when I have saved enough money.
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:15:29 AM

Yeah high expenses and services that are not worth the money.

What I'm thinking is invest my bitcoin earnings somewhere when I have saved enough money.

I think building up a house is going to be the best investment with bitcoin. What you need to do is just keep on saving.

And once you think you already have enough bitcoin, then that is the right time to invest your money for a house.

That would one of the happiest day of your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: