Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How We can spread about Bitcoins in Social networks.  (Read 1407 times)
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:56:42 AM

Give some away..
I don't know if you can give things away to people that aren't too familiar with the item you present to them. Giving people things may not educate them about said things. Or maybe it would, but it's not quite likely. This is just how I feel personally though so I'm not stating anything as a fact.

Yes agree. I would not care about faucet (free Bitcoin site) if I do not know about Bitcoin. I only know about faucet when I learnt about Bitcoin. However what Retpilai said could be useful when the people we are giving is our friends - hence having time to explain to them what is 'Bitcoin'.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:13:45 AM

Keeping social networking as a medium for spreading leads to disaster to our technology. The reason if something found negative then it goes on viral and reach most people before the good thing of bitcoin reaches.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:22:47 AM

Keeping social networking as a medium for spreading leads to disaster to our technology. The reason if something found negative then it goes on viral and reach most people before the good thing of bitcoin reaches.

I guess there is no Negative points on Bitcoins and crypto Technology! Most of the people who dont about bitcoins completely. So who knows about bitcoins completely. They can spread it.
severaldetails

Activity: 959

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:16:09 PM

I guess there is no Negative points on Bitcoins and crypto Technology! Most of the people who dont about bitcoins completely. So who knows about bitcoins completely. They can spread it.

Bad news travels faster in social media than other information.
So what most people hear first about bitcoins there is something like this: Somedbody has encrypted hospital computers and asking for ransom in bitcoins to reencrypt them.
People start with the believe it's that currency only criminals use. It's difficult to change a first impression.
On the other hand, that kind of viral news will spread with or without engagement of the bitcoin community.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2976

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 05:16:10 PM

I think if you want to spread bitcoin in social networks make a group and give some tips for those who can make a helpful post give a tip a 50k satoshi per helpful post so that you can attract people to join in your in to teach them what is bitcoin..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 12:56:03 PM

Personally I find Twitter to be the most efficient for reaching new people. Just set up an account and start by following as many Bitcoin-centric accounts as you can. Then just look at anything else you enjoy, like video games or something and follow those accounts as well. The idea is to reach people who are not necessarily into crypto every time you tweet or retweet about Bitcoin. This is a great way to advertise Bitcoin to the non-crypto crowd. Every now and then you'll get non-crypto people follow you for your Bitcoin tweets and that's pretty cool  Wink
RobFre

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:28:10 AM

Some time ago I created a crypto-related Facebook page with a friend, but sadly it got only about 100 likes. We also tried to create a twitter profile but it was unsuccessful too. Now I lost the hope, so I'm only talking about Bitcoin to some friends via WhatsApp  Grin
Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:24:27 AM

You can make some giveaway posts on social networks. As giveaway attracts more peoples. And also conduct dime competition. post short interesting story about Bitcoin and be active on your page.
Palinanv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:14:03 AM

Actually, I just started posting on my Instagram account Bitcoin tattoos I did for some people. I did small ones on really attractive people who also have a ton of followers and that's how I'm sort of getting the word out. I don't know if it's working significantly, but it's at least something.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:40:16 PM

Give some away..
I don't know if you can give things away to people that aren't too familiar with the item you present to them. Giving people things may not educate them about said things. Or maybe it would, but it's not quite likely. This is just how I feel personally though so I'm not stating anything as a fact.

actually giving away bits on social media platforms is a good way of spreading the word.
it has been suggested before in comments, one of the best ways that people have been using a lot (and sometimes it is being abused) is giveaways on reddit.
it is so easy to do you just reply to something you liked and give them some bits then the reddit tip bot does the rest, gives them all the information they need to know about bitcoin and how to claim it.

Only Bitcoin
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:40:48 PM

Hi Buddies,

I would like to know, How can we spread about bitcoins in social media networks like Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp and etc... Please quote your replies with your knowledge, How you are spreading bitcoins and How newbies can try to spread the bitcoins Globally!  BTCitcoin Rocks...

Most people who spend their day in social media sites are airheads. You might think of them as a free thinker but they are not. They only follow the social trend. They only follow what their idols do. So basically to promote in social media is such a hard thing for us normal people to do. Celebrities and actors should promote or atleast support bitcoin in social medias so that it can have a massive effect on people.

eyeknock

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:57:53 PM

just talk about it, nothing more, you dont need to do giveaways or any other thing, spread the news related to bitcoin that you could found in this forum for example from here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=77.0 and this will attract more people for sure.

btw this is something that ALL of us should do.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:39:18 AM

it's easy you can write an article about bitcoin on your blog and tell them in your social network account, with you doing this you can get extra income  from your blog site.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:46:33 PM

Hi Buddies,

I would like to know, How can we spread about bitcoins in social media networks like Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp and etc... Please quote your replies with your knowledge, How you are spreading bitcoins and How newbies can try to spread the bitcoins Globally!  BTCitcoin Rocks...

Well, i have never tried it anywhere, but someone can do it by making good presentations of bitcoin and sharing them with their friends and taging everyone in it.
Like videos or slideshows, in which the maker should add different things about bitcoin like wallets, gambling sites and many more.
I will surely attract some users and they may start using bitcoin after that.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: