Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What sports are you interested in? We love soccer, but we plan to add new contests by the next season. Please, vote!
NFL (American football)
NHL (Hockey)
MLB (Baseball)
Tennis
Biathlon
NASCAR
UFC (Mixed Martial Arts)
Golf

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GGFANTASY.COM - bitcoin DAILY FANTASY SPORTS | Free and GPP soccer contests!  (Read 14056 times)
GGFantasy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 10:14:40 PM

Thanks 7000Mike!

We checked the deposit system, now everything works perfectly. If there are delays - please contact the support service support@ggfantasy.com.
Soon you will see more contests with cash prizes. And, of course, we won't forget about freerolls. Tomorrow 10mBTC Champions League contest with Wednesday matches starts - 4 max entries per player!
GGFantasy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 09:25:00 AM

Congratulations to superfun and Barcode! These guys rock in every contest!
As expected, Cristiano Ronaldo brought more point that anyone else - 22.5. Sergio Ramos (16.2) Kevin De Bruyne (15.2) were also great.
Today we offer two more freerolls:
Kansas. MLS. Week 7. Wednesday
Champions League. 1/4. Wednesday games
For this one 4 entries allowed. Barcode has already noticed it, so don't miss the opportunity to outscore the leader!
All today's contests
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:47:56 AM

Congratulations to superfun and Barcode! These guys rock in every contest!
As expected, Cristiano Ronaldo brought more point that anyone else - 22.5. Sergio Ramos (16.2) Kevin De Bruyne (15.2) were also great.
Today we offer two more freerolls:
Kansas. MLS. Week 7. Wednesday
Champions League. 1/4. Wednesday games
For this one 4 entries allowed. Barcode has already noticed it, so don't miss the opportunity to outscore the leader!
All today's contests
Is that mean we can create 4 different line up?

However Cristiano Ronaldo indeed make a historical comeback for real madrid, scored 3 goals exactly what real madrid needed yesterday. My pick for today are for neymar and antoinne griezman. Goodluck!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
GGFantasy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 09:56:50 AM

Is that mean we can create 4 different line up?
Exactly! Try different strategies  Wink
P.S. Post on drafting strategies will appear in a couple of hours, don't miss!
GGFantasy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 11:16:26 AM

HOW TO SELECT PLAYERS

Fantasy points don't depend on match results

It doesn't matter which team won. What really matters is how your players performed. Unlike goals, accurate passes, won tackles, aerial duels and saves, victories don't bring points. Our scoring system is quite complicated — don't be lazy and deal with it once and for all.

Do you really need an expensive player?

Users often choose the same star players. Such sportsmen cost a lot, but don't always score the most points. Besides, you can't outscore opponents if all lineups have the same players.

Stacking

One of the ways to build your lineup is stacking, i.e. picking two or three players from the same team. This strategy has several variants: a goalkeeper and defenders from the same team if clean sheet is probable; midfielders and forwards if a lot of goals are expected. However, top players don't always live up to expectations. It's quite easy to use stacking from top clubs, what is far more difficult is to find the right combination.

Follow the news

Registration closes an hour before the first match starts. Users don't know for sure who will be in the starting 11 for the upcoming matches. That's why you should follow the news and rumors.

Weather

Perhaps, heavy rain or poor field conditions may help you to make adjustments.
GGFantasy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 01:32:27 PM

Champions League. 1/4. Wednesday games and Kansas. MLS. Week 7. Wednesday contests with guaranteed prize pools start in 4 hours.
Now your task is to find a player who will be a great captain just like Ronaldo yesterday.
Will you choose Messi (Barcelona) or Lewandowski (FC Bayern) for Champions League?
Will you prefer Urruti (Dallas) to Adi (Portland) for MLS?
GGFantasy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:20:32 PM

Champions League and MLS freerolls start soon. Draft the best team and win! 1 hour left!

And don’t forget about our paid contests. With a small deposit you can get bigger guaranteed prizes. Prize pools in non-guaranteed contests depend only on the number of participants. Want to win big? Invite your friends!
GGFantasy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 07:33:46 PM

Wow! Arturo Vidal - 12 fantasy points after 45 minutes. And goal Griezmannnnnnnnnn! Cheesy

My pick for today are for neymar and antoinne griezman.

Gratz!
GGFantasy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 08:13:18 PM

Today's contests:
MLS Freeroll with 10mBTC prize pool
MLS contest with 25 mBTC guaranteed prize pool
MEGA MLS CONTEST WITH 150 mBTC GUARANTEED PRIZE POOL
Non-guaranteed MLS contest with 20 mBTC prize pool (it'll get 30 once you join)

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:28:45 PM

i am turn not interested on a freeroll, it is only pay us small amount because the prize splitted up to 30 person from 50mbtc prize?? make the prize smaller.

i don't know if guaranteed contest with non-free buyin have a same condition which the prize will splitted and smaller prize. i suggest you to make number 1,2 and 3 only get the prize so it will make a bigger prize and bring more interest.

Goodluck to you

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kshyzer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:19:01 AM

what's the minimum for withdraw?
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:34:00 AM

If you add baseball on that I would be going there daily.
Even hockey of the NHL would be welcomed because the playoffs have just started so I would be all over that too. Those are my two favorite sports!  Grin

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
GGFantasy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 08:09:11 AM

i am turn not interested on a freeroll, it is only pay us small amount because the prize splitted up to 30 person from 50mbtc prize?? make the prize smaller.

i don't know if guaranteed contest with non-free buyin have a same condition which the prize will splitted and smaller prize. i suggest you to make number 1,2 and 3 only get the prize so it will make a bigger prize and bring more interest.

Goodluck to you

Well, we offer different contest types . Currently we offer freerolls with standard prize distribution, but this weekend freerolls will be 50/50.
You can always click "Prize distribution" to see how much you may win.

what's the minimum for withdraw?

The minimun is 25 mBTC

If you add baseball on that I would be going there daily.
Even hockey of the NHL would be welcomed because the playoffs have just started so I would be all over that too. Those are my two favorite sports!  Grin

Currently we are having a testing period, once it's over, we'll start offering other sports  Smiley
GGFantasy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 08:37:22 AM

Congratulations to yesterday's CL winners!
Yesterday we witnessed an unbelievable game in Madrid. Those who relied on Atletico’s defence outscored opponents.
18 teams got prizes in MEGA 50mBTC freeroll
9 teams won in Champions League freeroll
MikeRio won 20 mBTC in turbo CL contest
Bitman and superfun won 17.5 and 7.5 mBTC in another yesterday’s turbo CL contest
And superfun got 25 mBTC more in yesterday classic CL contest
Thus, this week superfun already got 70 mBTC: that’s the result of great combination of skill with a little bit of luck.

As regards MLS,
5 teams got 2 mBTC prizes in yesterday’s guaranteed Kansas. MLS. Week 7. Wednesday
Bitman got 20 mBTC in classic Kansas. MLS. Week 7. Wednesday
AND gGMike GOT 150 mBTC IN MEGA MLS CONTEST WITH 150 mBTC GUARANTEED PRIZE POOL

Best players: Jan Oblak 15.4, Antoine Griezmann 14.3 и Arturo Vidal 16.3
GGFantasy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 02:04:36 PM

This weekend we offer freerolls:
Big Ben. EPL. Week 34 25 mBTC guaranteed prize pool
Saturday euro mix 15 mBTC guaranteed prize pool
Yellowstone. MLS. Week 7. Saturday 10 mBTC guaranteed prize pool
La Rambla. La Liga. Week 33. Sunday 15 mBTC guaranteed prize pool
Sunday euro mix 25 mBTC guaranteed prize pool
Also, join our Big Ben. EPL. Week 34 25 mBTC guaranteed prize pool
And MEGA Saturday euro mix 150 mBTC guaranteed prize pool
BetAdviser

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Professional Tipster

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:51:17 PM

Nice site, i just create acc there and create my own team Smiley good luck to all

GGFantasy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 08:09:13 AM

What sites is everyone using to help you with picks? Is there site that tells starting elevens for all the matches in present leagues?
For beginners I can advise https://whoscored.com . Their lineup predictions aren't always correct, but it contains information on disqualified players. You'd better use several sources and clubs' official communities in social networks (twitter, facebook).
Lineups are published an hour before matches, that's why registration for our contests ends an hour before the first match begins: all users are in the same conditions.

Nice site, i just create acc there and create my own team Smiley good luck to all
Thanks, good luck to you
GGFantasy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 09:09:34 AM

I'd like to ask our winners: Barcode, superfun, gGMike and anyone else to share their game experience. Are you nervous when matches begin? Do you follow all the matches?
We also welcome any feedback  Smiley
GGFantasy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 11:50:14 AM

Let’s try to identify who will be great captains for tomorrow’s contests.

"Big Ben. EPL. Freeroll 25mBTC"
That’s the most difficult contest to analyze as it includes 10 matches. I would choose a MU or Tottenham player for the captain: both teams are highly motivated, while Aston Villa is sure to leave the EPL and Stoke has nothing to fight for. Martial or Kane?

"Barca-Real. Turbo. 20 mBTC guaranteed, buy-in 2.2"
This contest includes only two matches, so it’s easier to choose. Barcelona have an obvious decline in form, they are depressed after getting bounced from Champions League, but they are willing to justify themselves against Valencia at Camp Nou.
Real are playing against an outsider, and this may seem an easy victory. However, Getafe needs points as air, so the host team will do their best. Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo or Bale? You’ll have to pay a lot for any of them. I would choose Messi: his goalless streak is too long now, and he is a real fighter.

"Saturday euro mix. Freeroll 15 mBTC"
That’s a great contest where you don’t need to worry about salary cap. Chelsea have about 10 players injured and City are exhausted after Tuesday’s game against PSG, besides, they are 15 points behind Leicester, so they may forget about becoming champions. I wouldn’t rely on Chelsea defence: there are too many young inexperienced players. I’d rather choose one of these forwards — Aguero, Martial, Rooney, Bale or Ronaldo — for the captain.
GGFantasy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 05:51:53 PM

Don’t forget to check if players are disqualified! This weekend you won’t see such stars as Filipe Luis (Atletico M), Danilo (Real M), Turan (Barcelona) and Emre Can (Liverpool).
You have less than a day to enter Saturday’s contests, hurry up!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: