Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need someone to code this for me  (Read 566 times)
popovicbit (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:34:56 PM

Please PM with projects you have worked on in the past. I would also like to know what something like this would cost me.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:42:50 PM

Do you mind explaining it a bit more ? The images are quite random,I can probably draw 50 scenarios with those ideas.You're trying to charge bitcoins per sms ? Low bitcoins per call ? Doubt even if that's feasible .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 06:56:23 PM

Interesting project, IMO.

Do you mind explaining it a bit more ? The images are quite random,I can probably draw 50 scenarios with those ideas.You're trying to charge bitcoins per sms ? Low bitcoins per call ? Doubt even if that's feasible .
The picture is pretty straightforward, to be honest. But one part that I cannot understand is the 'Bitcoin + Locked = Unlocked' part. Does user need to pay to unlock their phone? I hope you can translate the pictures into words so everyone can understand you.

Life sucks.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:21:38 PM

From the picture i can't understand the 1$ part, it is not so expensive calling at rate of 1$ per minute, if you need to develop a phone app like messaging then i may need more info about it, but i don't think that i can implement the bitcoin transaction for message or for phone call if you meant that.
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:26:34 PM

It would not be feasible to send bitcoin with every action because the transaction fee is 9 cents and you are charging only 3 cents for an SMS. You would need to have the coins on deposit somewhere so that the fees do not make your app too expensive.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:46:12 PM

It would not be feasible to send bitcoin with every action because the transaction fee is 9 cents and you are charging only 3 cents for an SMS. You would need to have the coins on deposit somewhere so that the fees do not make your app too expensive.

Who said transaction fees has to be 9 cents ? As far as I know you are viable to set your own fees from the core,recently there have been conformation problems but in this case,OP can actually buy the credits in advance with bitcoins and use them for charging the calls instead of directly deducting btc.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
popovicbit (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:40:32 AM

I want to develop a app that has bitcoin serve as a paywall for sending a text message or making a phone call to someone else.

Scenario:

1. Bob wants to send Sally a text message.
2. Sally only wants to recieve a text message if she gets paid $.05/message received.
3. Bob writes and sends a message, along with $.05 worth of btc to Sally.
4. Sally receives message along with $.05 of btc in her wallet from Bob.
popovicbit (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:38:39 PM

Interesting project, IMO.

The picture is pretty straightforward, to be honest. But one part that I cannot understand is the 'Bitcoin + Locked = Unlocked' part. Does user need to pay to unlock their phone? I hope you can translate the pictures into words so everyone can understand you.

The bitcoin serves as a paywall for the message or phone call to go through. Users will pay or get paid for access to others.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: