Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 07:26:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hi i am shadab ahmed  (Read 6542 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:24:42 PM

Understand now before you plan anything that difficulty level will be increasing and electricity cost will go up so still will it be profitable any how?
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 05:35:21 PM

hey dude, I am no expert in mining and I haven't tried but from what I have heard that it's hard and profit is never guaranteed. If you want to make profit always buy the latest hardware there is in order to beat the network difficulty, once your hardware becomes 2 to 3 years older or even more, then you might want to upgrade it.

Start with some ASIC or GPU mining. You can set up a Good GPU mining rig for around 1 lakhs rupees. AMD cards are better than Nvidia. You can get sample custom made rigs specifications from internet. For bitcoin mining, contact BITMAIN directly and ask them for discounts for bulk orders. I think S9 is the best at the moment. They are working on other smaller ASIC miner too, something R8 (not sure)You might get some if you're lucky.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:30:27 AM

op you should better go for altcoins as it save both time and money.you can buy scrypt/sha256 ascii miner from amazon but do not think of mining bitcoin or litecoin ,they both have huge worker ongoing.so you will only waste time and money.you can also try gpu mining for cryptonite and x11 algorithms,they also give better result.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:53:16 AM

op you should better go for altcoins as it save both time and money.you can buy scrypt/sha256 ascii miner from amazon but do not think of mining bitcoin or litecoin ,they both have huge worker ongoing.so you will only waste time and money.you can also try gpu mining for cryptonite and x11 algorithms,they also give better result.

Just to let you know anything mining in altcoin will also not add any value. Because daily there are altcoins come and and the next time you hear their name is the closure time of theirs. O may be they may be there for some time and will have the value next to zero in coming time. So need to be careful about the selection of alt coins too.
rmaratha2

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:15:20 PM

hi mera naam mitesh hai main bhi indore main hi rehta hu agar aapko detail main samjhna hai to mil kar samjh sakte ho my cont.no.7770858376
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:53:32 AM

Just to let you know anything mining in altcoin will also not add any value. Because daily there are altcoins come and and the next time you hear their name is the closure time of theirs. O may be they may be there for some time and will have the value next to zero in coming time. So need to be careful about the selection of alt coins too.

there are many dump and pump coins out there as most of the scrypt coins are straight out scams ,they just edit the script and they create just to dump on reaching a exchange but still there are pretty good alto coins you can mine like monero and ethereum, right now they are profitable to mine but difficulty is increasing with passing time,so calculate everything before spending your dime.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: