Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:58:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW WEBSITE FOR SALE www.gamersplanet.org  (Read 516 times)
lordbaltimore2 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:53:38 AM

Again due to having too many sites to look after I am putting a few for sale:

www.gamersplanet.org a great Premium Name

Website Features:

You get the full website and the domain
Beautiful website design.
Website is Wordpress based.
100% Automated.
Beautiful custom website banner
Automatically adds new games every day.
No experience needed, perfect for beginner.
All games can be played directly on the website.
Huge database with 1000s of games.
Social Likes & shares for Faceboook, Twitter, and Google Plus implemented.
Ready to earn money with AdSense or any Affiliate program of your choosing.
SEO Ready. All-in-One SEO plugin installed.
SEO friendly URLs for optimal search engine friendliness
Aksimet installed. Keep your blog spam free.
Community system integrated
Users can create account
Users have their own profile page
Users can upload own Avatar
Users can send each other private messages
Users can add each others as friends
Users can leave a comment on each game
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a 100% automated gaming website and it's all ready to use. No experience needed. The website has a database with over 60'000 mini games that can be played directly on the website. Google AdSense is also seeming less integrated so you can start earning money. Similar websites earn $500 and more per month.

This is a huge gaming website with a massive database of 70'000 playable games.

The website runs on the latest version of Wordpress and uses a premium licensed arcade plugin script that gets games automatically. It currently is set to automatically release a new game every few hours to keep the website fresh and up to date.

Unlike other game websites that simply display the game itself without information about the game, sometimes not even a title, every single game has a proper title and detailed description about the game itself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Social Network:

Another major point about this website is that it comes with a fully integrated social network application. Meaning people can register, have their own profile page, upload their own avatar, send private messages to other users, add each other as friends, leave comments on games. Depending on if the game supports it, game pages can save player scores, can display active players, latest scores, todays scores, all time best scores etc.

How do you make money? (Monetization)

The website is optimized for any advertisement platform you wish to advertise with. You can use Google AdSense, Amazon, Clickbank etc.

I recommend to use AdSense, as I have seen great results myself. Each time someone clicks on an ad, you get paid anywhere between $0.10 to $1.

Having 100 visitors per day, can easily generate you over $100 per month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snuckles

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:53:30 PM

How much looking for it? and payment way ect
lordbaltimore2 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:08:03 PM

looking for offers over 0.3 will take ETH litecoin dash skrill (you pay the fees)
Poloherb

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

CryptoPhysical.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 10:06:27 PM

ok. 0.31ETH

lordbaltimore2 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:13:09 PM

haha sorry no
Xboxthreefixme

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

The one true king.

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:58:56 PM

do you have any analytics ? or is it that fresh

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
lordbaltimore2 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:11:26 AM

I actually made it about 6 weeks ago but did nothing with it,as i have a huge portfolio of sites and my health has not been great.I really concentrated on about a dozen and left the rest till I felt better.I now have decided to sell off a few and use the money to further develop the rest and bring the number down to what i can manage a lot more easily.
lordbaltimore2 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:20:29 AM

well when it was first launched it was over 12 million with Alexa the norm for a new site,its now 4.5 million so its getting a fair bit of traffic without even promoting it.
lordbaltimore2 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:31:11 AM

Dont know what you took offence to its the fact I can only post evey 7 minutes and I keep trying maybe sent them all at once,but as long as your fixed up thats fine..jim
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:48:36 AM

The price is a bit high without any traffic analytics ,you should put that and then come and try to sell out it.I see you got adsense on the website soo there is any information around the income from it?Unique views?I believe you need to share somei information 0,30btc its 120dollars ,even with the website looking amazing and ready already need to know a bit more details.
lordbaltimore2 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:11:27 AM

Yes it is good looking site and you think 120 dollars is dear for a ready made site.Some sites could cost you 10 x times that and more.So anyway I have decided to keep the site,put private content on it and charge a small fee to play multigames.With it dropping 6 million on alexa in 5 weeks it has to be getting about 500/600 hits a day but prob not unique  and thats with no promotion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: