Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:56:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: la la  (Read 702 times)
Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:37:59 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 03:53:12 PM by Justin00

la la

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:42:13 PM

Buying is selling of accounts are not against the rule but then it is also not encouraged. You can post here in the digital goods section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0 if you want to sell your account.
Also changing of username is not possible unless you are going to donate in the forum like 10 BTC and above to be able to ain VIP status (I'm not sure if it's 10 btc).
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:05:11 PM

I think selling bitcointalk accounts is allowed from the forum admins and staff. but it is highly discouraged. because some peoples buying bitcointalk accounts to spam signature campaign, even they are newbies but they buy High ranked accounts just for signature campaign. that's why most default trust user giving negative trust to sold accounts.
so it is better to keep your account then buying it.
cruguy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:11:01 PM

I believe selling account is really not good idea, if the account is misused by buyer, you will loose reputation and also he may use it for bad purpose.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:13:29 PM

You can still sell the accounts if you have rightfully acquired it.For instance,can you sign a message from your Vanity Address to conform you're the true owner of the account ?

Lot's of accounts get hacked these days its better to conform if the original owner is selling the account.

Sign a message with the below addresss with today's date .Thanks..

Code:
1JustinZDuhp6TETyLraq6XHopfrdPUe9j

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 01:24:17 PM

AFAIK, it is not against the forum rules or the marketplace rules to sell or buy Bitcointalk accounts. Also, I highly doubt that anyone can meet your condition since to change your username you either need to become a VIP by donating 50 BTC or contact theymos with a substantial reason to change your username.

Life sucks.
Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:16:13 PM

ok... gimi a few mins... I literally havnt done this for like a year... plus need to find wallet with that key.

You can still sell the accounts if you have rightfully acquired it.For instance,can you sign a message from your Vanity Address to conform you're the true owner of the account ?

Lot's of accounts get hacked these days its better to conform if the original owner is selling the account.

Code:

ixCream

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:40:39 PM

The only condition is you need to change the username..

So you mean the buyer should become a donator so he will be able to change your account name? You know how much it would cost right?
Novep

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:53:53 PM

The only condition is you need to change the username..

So you mean the buyer should become a donator so he will be able to change your account name? You know how much it would cost right?

He may not be aware of that. He's not even sure about the rules in the forum regarding account selling so I think he doesn't have any idea about that. I'm not sure if this guy is really the owner of the account or what because as a Legendary member, he should've been familiar with the forum rules.
Btw, I think it's not a good idea to reveal an account for sale. It can be negged and you will just end up loosing the worth of the account.

██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
|
WINGS           
Where DAO Unicorns are born
|
1st Bitcoin & Ethereum DAO for DAOs
1st Decentralized Chatbot to Smart Contracts Interaction System

|
Wings Bounties Earn Eggs
X-Blockchain DAO

Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:01:31 PM

G4o9xFfwWt5zdood2HqxJhwhho+9ONPoyyRGqZ2RS3SIMx+7I3jvUQoHaIpjOT+WXjuPoy41q6g1WC+ArQov7f4=

signed.

ok... gimi a few mins... I literally havnt done this for like a year... plus need to find wallet with that key.

Code:

Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:02:55 PM

CHANGED MY MIND I AM NOT SELLING !!!!

GONNA KEEP DOING MY BTC THING... FOUND  A WALLET WITH  A  FEW BTC SO WILL STAY IN COMMUNITY Smiley

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:13:53 PM

GONNA KEEP DOING MY BTC THING... FOUND  A WALLET WITH  A  FEW BTC SO WILL STAY IN COMMUNITY Smiley

Well, thats pretty suspicious aint it.

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 03:28:17 PM

or the account might be sold successfully.. reason of writing this comment is to keep this account safe as tagged as a sold account. hahaha.  Grin Grin Grin
any way. lock the thread now to avoid spam in the board.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:48:31 PM

lol I've been on here since 2012... sold btc, bought btc... given out loans, taken loans....

and I have arse lickers who have been here for 4 months giving me feedback.

lemi give you a tip... keep arse licking.. it will get you know where... you think you will be added to trusted list because you report people who arent even doing anyything wrong Huh wow your a hero...
normally I don't get so angry but to be accused by fucking tools who have been here a few weeks / months, and there alterior motive is to impress admin/mods that there so trust worthy by reporting ppl selling accounts and doing shit..

i found vulnerabilities for the site...WHICH ENABLED ANYBODY TO LOGIN AS ANYBODY..... and other stuff we can't mention... fucking do shit like that all you are lickers.

anyways fuck all you tools..

and big thjanks to people who msgd me sayijng arse lickers were giving me neg feedback.

fucking joke... i been here 4 yrs... didnt do a thing wrong... i even said at start of thought TELL ME IF IM NOT ALLOWED.... but instead arse lickers thougth they get brownie points... you get nothing..

Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:51:21 PM

seriously pissed off at the level of tools here..l guess thats why most of the serious users and devs move across to the *other* forum...

good luck to you all Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: